Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2014 10:17 pm
Seven yrs ago my sister got mad at me and turned me into children services. They showed up at my house, but my children were never taken, I was never convicted of anything, and I never had to go to court. I recently wanted to sub at my children's school on my days off an had to do a background check. I got a child maltreatment summary in the mail and I'm confused, if the abuse/neglect type is entered in as NONE APPARENT how can the finding be True. How can I get my name taken off the registry?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 913 • Replies: 1
No top replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2014 10:31 pm
@What todo ,
Ask them to provide you with the 'charges', take that to children's services and ask the to prepare a letter absolving you of any wrong doing. I would write it myself if I were you. Present it to CS and ask them to clear this up for you. If you are on better terms now with your sister, perhaps she will recant. My first impression is she won't cooperate. Forge ahead anyway. Good Luck.
0 Replies