How do you determine which phone is having issues?

Linkat

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2014 02:50 pm
When you are on a phone call whether it is cell or land line and there is a probably with hearing the other person or just some connection issue, how can you determine which phone is having the problem?

My husband is always saying to me, you gotta replace your phone, it isn't working right. But is it? Could it be his phone? Quite honestly I know my work blackberry sometimes has problems depending where I am using it. But he says the same thing about my landline work phone.

So is there a way to determine if it is really my phone? I just figure if I am on a landline and he is on a cell and moving, it would more likely be a cell phone connection issue. Basically I don't want to report an issue with my work if there really is not a problem with it.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,487 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2014 02:55 pm
@Linkat,
Linkat wrote:

When you are on a phone call whether it is cell or land line and there is a probably with hearing the other person or just some connection issue, how can you determine which phone is having the problem?

My husband is always saying to me, you gotta replace your phone, it isn't working right. But is it? Could it be his phone? Quite honestly I know my work blackberry sometimes has problems depending where I am using it. But he says the same thing about my landline work phone.

So is there a way to determine if it is really my phone? I just figure if I am on a landline and he is on a cell and moving, it would more likely be a cell phone connection issue. Basically I don't want to report an issue with my work if there really is not a problem with it.

Seems to me that multiple calls from each phone will answer your question.

If there are problems with several calls that you make from the land line...or cell...

...that means that phone is probably at fault.

If all the calls except the calls to your husband work out great...you can probably bet that it is his phone.

He can do the same.
0 Replies