Favorite Fast Foods

patiodog

Thu 2 Jan, 2003 01:19 pm
Taco Time? You've just given away your location, I think, chatoy...
0 Replies

hebba

Thu 2 Jan, 2003 01:28 pm
Do springing gazelles count as "fast food"?
0 Replies

patiodog

Thu 2 Jan, 2003 01:30 pm
Who eats on a fast? Isn't that self-contradictory?

Once drove past an Indian take-out called Mahatma's. Wondered if they sold empty boxes...
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Thu 2 Jan, 2003 01:51 pm
http://194.83.94.91/images/thinker.jpg
0 Replies

urs53

Thu 2 Jan, 2003 03:09 pm
Doner Kebab at Orient Express in our little German town :-) Well, the choice is McDonald's or various family-run Turkish fast food places. I like Orient Express and Pinar :-)

Of course I love the pizza at the Italian restaurant where my husband works. But I wouldn't dare call that fast food!!!!
0 Replies

pueo

Thu 2 Jan, 2003 03:16 pm
i miss jack in the box. don't have that here. getting a & w this year and something called long john silver's.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Thu 2 Jan, 2003 03:18 pm
Long John Silver's is a seafood restaurant chain. Wink c.i.
0 Replies

patiodog

Thu 2 Jan, 2003 03:24 pm
Long John Silver's is repugnant. I couldn't get enough of it as a kid.
0 Replies

chatoyant

Thu 2 Jan, 2003 06:46 pm
patiodog - from what you say, Taco Time must be only in a certain area. I never really thought about it before because when I go on trips, I usually don't eat fast food. I like to eat at different types of places than what I do when I'm home.

I hope I didn't give away too much! There are so many strange, furry critters around here (excluding you, of course, I mean the strange part, I think) that I might just find one hanging out at a Taco Time one of these days waiting for a handout or sumpin.
0 Replies

patiodog

Thu 2 Jan, 2003 06:48 pm
Great quote, chat. I've just never seen it anywhere other than where I am now. But that doesn't mean it isn't; there are vast tracts of this region where I've never set foot.

That said, can you spare a couple of bucks? ;-)
0 Replies

chatoyant

Thu 2 Jan, 2003 07:02 pm
Oh patiodog, darn it all! I'm broker'n Enron, what with Christmas just behind me and all. I have a biscuit I could throw at you though.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Thu 2 Jan, 2003 07:10 pm
One of the joys of living where i do, is that there is greek 'fast food'. I can get a lamb dinner for takeout for less that $5 canajun. Salad with feta and olives, greek rice with a hint of lemon, a few good pieces of ungreasy lamb, 1 roasted potato wedge, and a ladle of tzatziki sauce. mmmmmmmmmmmmm
0 Replies

pueo

Fri 3 Jan, 2003 01:04 am
Sugar wrote:
For me, it's got to be Wendy's. Big Bacon Classic, fries and a Coke - all Biggie Sized......mmmmmmm........

sugar's post caught my eye. stopped at wendy's and got the above (regular sized) and a baked potato with broccoli and cheese with a caesars salad. hit the spot.
0 Replies

mikey

Fri 3 Jan, 2003 01:17 am
hot pastrami with provolone and lots of mustard sub at d'angelo's is my first choice.

toasted ham and swiss sub at the local pizza parlor, or their onion and green pepper piazza. melt in your mouth...
0 Replies

pueo

Fri 3 Jan, 2003 01:50 am
i always get hot pastrami at subway. i thought you absolutely could not screw up pastrami until i went to quiznos.
0 Replies

mac11

Fri 3 Jan, 2003 12:10 pm
I'll admit, I'm addicted...

KFC - love Original, though I've tried to be healthier and eat the Twister sandwich or the chicken pot pie

Chick-Fil-A - Chicken fingers, waffle fries, and excellent lemonade

McDonald's - currently the Big and Tasty burger and fries - but Heeven's right, the drinks are terrible! - I get water usually

Taco Bell - Cheesy Gordita Crunch is my current favorite, but it's all good (and bad for you too!)

anything at Subway

any pizza

There's a Boston Market nearby. It's a chain that's trying to do "homestyle" food with the speed and prices of fast food. I'm there once a week or so.
0 Replies

Sugar

Fri 3 Jan, 2003 12:22 pm
pueo - I damned myself. I've been thinking about that Big Bacon Classic since I typed it in. My work down doesn't have a Wendy's anywhere.

pppbbbttthhhh!
0 Replies

littlek

Fri 3 Jan, 2003 12:25 pm
rrrrrubber biscuit!

I love pizza, a little too much.

But, my favorite fast food (pizza isn't really fast is it?) is Taco Bell - simply because I can get a veggie burrito
0 Replies

Wilso

Fri 3 Jan, 2003 12:27 pm
Pizza, hamburgers, chips, donuts.

But not Macca's. Yuk
0 Replies

patiodog

Fri 3 Jan, 2003 12:30 pm
Pizza is fast food where it is sold by the slice.
0 Replies