OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 09:27 am
@Buttermilk,
Buttermilk wrote:
If someone is an upstanding citizen I think that also relates to who they are as a person in their personal life. That would be a contradictory atypical behavior. That is like a cop (which there are those out there) who hates every human being in the planet, but want to serve and protect the community when they're on their assigned beat. If you're an exemplary person that quality not only resonates in your personal life but also outside that as well.
I will judge him by his CONDUCT,
not by his choice of emotions,
tho I dont recommend hatred.

Its too burdensome.

David
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 09:38 am
Quote:
Buttermilk asked me: why do you hate me or those that look at me especially since I've never personally wronged you?

What you talking about? I don't know you or anything about you, you're just another A2K member with a completely blank profile..Smile

PS- I see the blacks are treating Browns death as an excuse to go on looting sprees..Wink
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 10:57 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
PS- I see the blacks are treating Browns death as an excuse to go on looting sprees..Wink
Thay are safer
with him being gone. We all are.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 11:30 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Haha, George Zimmerman is badly needed in Missouri..Smile
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 12:59 pm
@edgarblythe,
Ain't it the truth. I know I am protected by white privilege and I don't even have to want it or need it.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 01:04 pm
@edgarblythe,
You say this as if the majority of black men aren't killed by their fellow blacks.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 01:05 pm
What a pity this guy didn't go into law enforcement after he got out of the Army, he'd have made Chief of Police by now and would have soon dealt with the black rioters..Smile
He's Bill Calley, remember him?
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/william-calley2009.jpg~original

Here he is in his Army days; who can ever forget his classic reply when an officer in a chopper tried to tell him he was being a little too harsh while cleaning out a Cong village-
"Down here I run the show!"- Lt Wm. Calley
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/calley.png~original
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 01:07 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo, pretend that all this is what you think it is. The cop backed up and bumped the kid with his back door. He shot the kid in the shoulder and exited the car. The kid had his hands up and said,"Don't shoot me." The cop fired again but missed. The kid ran and was shot in the back, the cop fired three or four times more including a back of the head round.

I don't understand how your screwed up Nationalist Party protofascists want to have it, but its not not how it should be done here.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 01:09 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Open and shut case. Shoplifting is a summarily delivered death penalty and execution. You're nuts.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 01:11 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
No, the Cat was in the Hat. The burgundy is in the vat.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 01:11 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
So far we don't even have the whole story. Sounds like you are jumping the gun a little bit. If everything went down as the story is so far then this guys needs jail time. If it didn't, he is going to be owed an apology.
Below viewing threshold (view)
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 01:14 pm
@Baldimo,
The vast majority of whites are killed by whites. Imagine that.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 01:16 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Not funny. You're just trying to yank yanks.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 01:19 pm
@Baldimo,
I bet you $10 that the FBI report on this will pretty much say what I just wrote. Fox sure couldn't wait to flash the robbery video. You do know there's an eyewitness video the kid being shot? I wonder why the cops released that conveniance store tape? Hmmmmmm........
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 01:20 pm
Article quote-
"An estimated 32% of black males will enter State or Federal prison during their lifetime, compared to 17% of Hispanic males and 5.9% of white males.
The US Dept. of Justice Website also reports that in England and Wales, blacks are 2% of the population, but 11% of inmates
Janet Reno's Justice Department flatly states that "blacks are 8 times more likely than whites to commit homicide"
The bottom line: A white person is far more likely to be victimized by a black than the other way around"
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2092547/pg1
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 01:29 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
"An estimated 32% of black males will enter State or Federal prison during their lifetime, compared to 17% of Hispanic males and 5.9% of white males.
The US Dept. of Justice Website also reports that in England and Wales, blacks are 2% of the population, but 11% of inmates

OMG, you Brits are racist fucks just like we are! We all know that blacks are no more criminal than whites, because if they were our beliefs about race would be wrong, so it must be that more blacks get caught, WHICH MEANS THE SYSTEM IS RACIST.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 01:47 pm
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 01:53 pm
And who can forget this oh-so-true scene in 'The Boys from Brazil'..Smile

Gregory Peck (posing as a nazi-hunter)- "I hate all nazis"
John Dehner- "I dunno about nazis, it's the niggers we gotta worry about!"
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 03:12 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
The vast majority of whites are killed by whites. Imagine that.
I 'm pretty sure that 's false.
The vast majority of whites remain alive, intact.

David

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 03:56:41