bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2014 06:29 am
@Buttermilk,
People get second chances all the time in this country. Black kids get very few first chances and fewer second chances. There's a Judge in Cleveland that had the same 'career trajectory' you describe. And "gangsters" know its not going well for them if they end up in his court.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2014 06:36 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
And in fact, there is reason to believe that Trayvon was planning to get high on PCP and then go break into houses later that night.

Bullshit. That's a lie. Document that lie.There's a reason to believe you molest small furry animals while high on PCP. I heard your neighbors cat hit high 'C' last night, there's reason to believe you were the cause by means of amorous advances.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2014 06:40 am
@bobsal u1553115,
What size "vat" ?

What was in that "vat" ?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2014 06:51 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Don't you know what a vat is? Reread - I wrote 'cat'.

oralloy and his his nastiness and his unfounded claims regarding Trayvon Martin get me typing too quickly. Thanks for the heads up.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2014 06:51 am
http://images.politico.com/global/2014/08/15/140815_bell_flyer2.jpg

This is what they did in Wisconsin. The police do not get to investigate themselves anymore. Unfortunately it took took shooting a couple of white kids to get this law enacted by the state legislature.

This story is here: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2014/08/what-i-did-after-police-killed-my-son-110038_Page2.html
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2014 07:32 am
http://www.addictinginfo.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/rialto_ca_police_cameras-e1408161856700.jpg
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2014 08:58 am
I only wish the people who work so hard to justify murders of black people could themselves be turned black for a couple of months. I bet they would be trying to become invisible the whole time.
oralloy

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2014 11:41 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:
I only wish the people who work so hard to justify murders of black people could themselves be turned black for a couple of months. I bet they would be trying to become invisible the whole time.

I'm not sure whether edgarblythe is talking about Trayvon Martin, which the evidence clearly shows was a case of self defense (and even if it actually had been a crime, would only have been manslaughter).... or is talking about this police shooting in Missouri, which we in the public have no hard evidence about and therefore should not yet be forming any conclusions whatsoever.

But I only wish that edgarblythe would be falsely accused of murder by a kooky zealot who clearly has no interest in bothering with facts.

It might make him pause the next time he wants to start running his mouth about a subject that he hasn't the first clue about.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2014 11:50 am
Martin messed with the wrong neighbourhood watchman when he jumped on Zimmy, and Brown messed with the wrong cop when he tried to snatch his gun..Smile

This vid apparently shows Brown (the big black in white shirt) shoplifting, and pushing the little store owner aside as he tries to stop him leaving-

oralloy

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2014 12:14 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
Brown messed with the wrong cop when he tried to snatch his gun..Smile

We in the public do not yet have any concrete evidence as to what exactly happened.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2014 05:54 pm
It's an open and shut case, the black violently assaulted the officer and tried to grab his gun. He failed and began to run and the officer shot him.
Assaulting and injuring a police officer is a serious offence, so no way could the officer let him get away..Smile

News article- Officer Wilson attempted to get out of the car, but Brown pushed him back into the vehicle. Brown then physically assaulted Wilson and attempted to grab the officer's weapon. At that point, the first shot was fired from the police car and eventually another shot hit and killed Brown 35 feet from the car. Wilson was reportedly injured during the encounter, and one side of his face was left swollen.
http://www.vox.com/cards/mike-brown-protests-ferguson-missouri/mike-brown-shooting-facts-details
Buttermilk

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 08:11 am
@oralloy,
I think what edgar is saying which I agree with, is that people who criticize the anger of those within the black community ought to at least one day live as a member of that community. I think "living as a black person for one day" or any respective member of a minority community would give you a better perspective on the anger.

Buttermilk

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 08:13 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo I have one question for you......

Being a believer in a God who is the author of the entire universe and the one, who designed and fashioned all living and non-living thing, who do you hate the very thing your god has designed? Or, more specifically, why do you hate me or those that look at me especially since I've never personally wronged you?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 08:42 am
@Buttermilk,
They take individual cases and assassinate the victim's character so that the murders can go on legally. Meantime, any black person, all the way to the president, has to watch their back 365 days a year.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 08:43 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
Don't you know what a vat is?
No, I DO know what thay r,
tho I don t have much experience with them.

bobsal u1553115 wrote:
Reread - I wrote 'cat'.
Was the cat in the vat ?

Buttermilk

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 09:00 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Yes and then he went back on the news for his erratic behavior because his girlfriend felt the same way you do.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 09:00 am
@Buttermilk,
Buttermilk wrote:
Yes that is why his girlfriend called the cops on him.
His domestic relations have no bearing upon
the value of his anti-burglary services.

Buttermilk wrote:
Yes such an upstanding citizen.
At least in this particular instance he was, yes.
The chattel of his naborhood was safer
because of his ministrations.

Buttermilk wrote:
Zimmerman wasn't defending anything.
He was defending his naborhood from burglary.
If u lived there and IF he succeeded in protecting your property
for your continued use
, then u 'd owe him your thanx.
Do u agree with that ?

Buttermilk wrote:
He was a certifiable "rent-a-cop" with a shady history,
nothing was upstanding about him.
That is the ad hominem fallacy.
The substantive value of a message stands on its own merits,
not on the history of the messenger, nor of the horse he rode in on.

David
Buttermilk

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 09:01 am
@bobsal u1553115,
yup
0 Replies

Buttermilk

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 09:04 am
@OmSigDAVID,
If someone is an upstanding citizen I think that also relates to who they are as a person in their personal life. That would be a contradictory atypical behavior. That is like a cop (which there are those out there) who hates every human being in the planet, but want to serve and protect the community when they're on their assigned beat. If you're an exemplary person that quality not only resonates in your personal life but also outside that as well.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 09:08 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
So capital punishment for bullies. Got it.
Well, not regarding "punishment",
but we know for sure that Brown is not going to ruff YOU up,
and your cigars remain safe,
thanks be unto Mr. Wilson.

bobsal u1553115 wrote:
Never menaced anyone in your life?
Well, truth be told,
I DO remember getting mad at a communist in the street
(told him what I thought of him, with some mention of excrement),
but I did not rob him of his cigars.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 05:05:42