OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 03:14 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
Open and shut case. Shoplifting is a summarily delivered death penalty and execution. You're nuts.
That was robbery.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 08:28 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
And the punishment for that is summary execution, being shot in the back, with his hands up, begging for his life.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 08:29 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
No racism there, nope. Shame on you.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 08:32 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
You know what I mean. Most murdered whites are murdered by murdering white murderous murderers.

Did I put a fine enough point on it?
roger

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 08:35 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Of course I remember William Calley. We were in the same home room at Miami Edison Sr. High. We called him Rusty.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 09:16 pm
Quote:
Roger said: Of course I remember William Calley. We were in the same home room at Miami Edison Sr. High. We called him Rusty.

Good for you mate, that's something you can proudly tell your grandkids..Smile
Hopefully the US Govt will one day create statues of him as a great American hero for battling the heathen commie hordes.
Same goes for George Zimmerman for keeping his neighbourhood clear of violent blacks, a statue of him like this should stand outside every school in America..Smile-

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/George_Zimmerman_zps4b3e700e.jpg~original
roger

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 09:19 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
T'was a mere statement of fact. No pride involved.
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 09:31 pm
@roger,
Calley. I know he was convicted of war related crimes in Vietnam. I always felt he was guilty, but that he had been singled out, among many who did the same things.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 09:38 pm
@edgarblythe,
From I heard from some vets I talked to when they returned from Vietnam, I agree with you. Also, the War Remnants Museum in Saigon (I visited there twice) shows the atrocities committed by the US against the Vietnamese people. The pictures taken by two Japanese journalists during the war tears your heart out from the cruelty and devastation.
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 09:46 pm
I knew a few returned soldiers who told me stories about their own actions that made me sick. The press was not suppressed the way they are now. The truth came at us daily from over there. Not to say every soldier was that way, before I get accused of claiming they were.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 09:54 pm
@edgarblythe,
This is one post from the museum link that tells the truth - with the first five stars.

Quote:
“Unbelievably horrific but don't miss it”
5 of 5 starsReviewed August 15, 2014 NEW
Horrific but interesting, I can't believe what the Americans did to them and so casually, the worst type of torture as people are still paying for it.

That's also how I saw it; horrific. Most people can't handle the truth.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 10:13 pm
@edgarblythe,
That's my feeling. Some stories put the greater blame on Capt. Earnest Medina.

I didn't realize the connection till I looked over a gloss paper bound on the subject. Just leafing through it, some of the high school students interviewed later looked familiar. The front photograph of the high school looked very familiar, as did the principal. If some member of the platoon had raised serious objections, that member might have become kia.

We condemn everything even similar, but how many of us can be sure of what we would have done, considering the closeness I expect existed in an infantry platoon in combat and the age of the soldiers.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 10:13 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

From I heard from some vets I talked to when they returned from Vietnam, I agree with you. Also, the War Remnants Museum in Saigon (I visited there twice) shows the atrocities committed by the US against the Vietnamese people. The pictures taken by two Japanese journalists during the war tears your heart out from the cruelty and devastation.

I am guessing that they skipped the 600-1000 cases of US forces purposefully killing other US forces, usually their officers. This was a complete breakdown of military discipline, racism had little to do with it.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 01:09 am
@Buttermilk,
Buttermilk wrote:
I think what edgar is saying which I agree with, is that people who criticize the anger of those within the black community ought to at least one day live as a member of that community. I think "living as a black person for one day" or any respective member of a minority community would give you a better perspective on the anger.

Edgar was deliberately lying about the facts and was falsely accusing innocent people of murder. It's a hobby for him. He does it in other cases too.

I wasn't criticizing the anger. I think it stems more from "being perpetually viewed as a criminal" than from the occasional events that result in people lashing out.

I don't know of an easy solution to fix it though. I suppose if there were easy solutions to fix what is broken in US society, it would have already been done.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 01:09 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:
They take individual cases and assassinate the victim's character so that the murders can go on legally.

Stop lying Edgar. Self defense isn't murder. Manslaughter isn't murder. Cases where we don't know any of the facts might be murder, but also might not be.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 01:10 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:
So far we don't even have the whole story. Sounds like you are jumping the gun a little bit. If everything went down as the story is so far then this guys needs jail time. If it didn't, he is going to be owed an apology.

The voice of reason.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 01:11 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
the big black gorilla . . .
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
There's a saying in police forces- "The only thing fast enough to catch a running nigger is a bullet"

Romeo, I am compelled to vote down all posts in which you say such horrible things. Please stop.

I apologize to everyone who is offended by me quoting this, but I felt unsatisfied with people just skipping past the post without confronting it.
0 Replies

Buttermilk

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 01:55 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Because what you're spewing is racist hate. You've also claimed to be a believer in God, and seeing how God created all living and non-living things I question whether you truly are devout. I mean look at the following post you made

"The blacks are treating Brown's death as an excuse to go on a looting spree."

So it's "The blacks" not opportunists among the people it's "The blacks?" I guess you dismissed the family members and other community activists urging people to not loot right?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 05:07 am
@roger,
When you wear a uniform you take on the attitudes of the outfit you are with. At least that seems so where I served. I was gung ho to reenlist and go fight over there, before I left my ship. But, on becoming a civilian again, I began to think more independently. The mainstream news was all it took to convince me I did not belong over there.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 06:53 am
@edgarblythe,
Including Capt Medina and Col Colin Powell.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 05:19:47