Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2014 08:58 am
From the news reports we're getting in Britain, it seems the Brown shooting is a simple open and shut case; Brown and his black pal were lurching down the middle of the road either drugged up or drunk, so the officer asked them to get on the sidewalk before they caused a traffic accident, but they lunged at him and tried to grab his gun so he was forced to fire in self defence..Smile

"The right of self defense is the first law of nature"- St. George Tucker (1752-1827) American judge and militiaman
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/St_George_Tucker_zpsb3c70703.jpg~original
oralloy

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2014 09:14 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
From the news reports we're getting in Britain, it seems the Brown shooting is a simple open and shut case; Brown and his black pal were lurching down the middle of the road either drugged up or drunk, so the officer asked them to get on the sidewalk before they caused a traffic accident, but they lunged at him and tried to grab his gun so he was forced to fire in self defence..Smile

It is too early to tell what the facts of the event were. We don't have enough information.

---

I hear that these Anonymous vigilantes have released what they say is the name of the police officer. I hope they get caught and receive a stiff prison sentence.

What if they named the wrong guy?

What if they named the right guy, but it turns out that he did nothing wrong and should have been shielded from all of the hate?

Once again a case is made that if you have to defend yourself from a minority, your best option is to make sure there are no living witnesses and then just slip away, letting the police chalk it all up to gang activity.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2014 09:21 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I don't know Bob you tell me the difference between someone at 13 vs 17. 4 years of growth. It was the portrayal of a 13 year old child instead of a 17 year old soon to be man. Which one do you think he would have preferred on his drivers license or school ID? 13 or 17?

They used the 13 year old photo to garner more sympathy. Like I said, they were guiding the news instead of reporting it. It is something I would expect a lawyer to do, not the media.

Keep your opinion to yourself? Your implications are clear.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2014 09:36 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:
I don't know Bob you tell me the difference between someone at 13 vs 17. 4 years of growth. It was the portrayal of a 13 year old child instead of a 17 year old soon to be man. Which one do you think he would have preferred on his drivers license or school ID? 13 or 17?

They used the 13 year old photo to garner more sympathy. Like I said, they were guiding the news instead of reporting it. It is something I would expect a lawyer to do, not the media.
YES; very well and accurately set forth.
The leftist media were campaigning
to lead us to anti-white, anti-liberty factually false conclusions; the press was fraudulent.

a bunch of charlatans

David
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2014 10:14 am
Quote:
Oralloy said: It is too early to tell what the facts of the event were. We don't have enough information.

When a cop shoots somebody I'm inclined to think he had a very good reason.
Maybe the cop was too soft and kindhearted to shoot the other black too..Wink
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2014 01:01 pm
There are a lot of blank posts here. It's a shame the gun toting heroes who can't believe a black man was ever shot without deserving it are here. Let someone murder a Travon Martin and they **** themselves yellow defending the perpetrator. At least the governor has had the sense to take all the cops out of Ferguson. At the last reporting I got, it was not clear which agency will take over.
edgarblythe

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2014 01:14 pm
Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon promised Thursday a "different tone" and an "operational shift" by police on the protest-wracked streets of Ferguson but stopped short of confirming that St. Louis County officers would be pulled out.

"I think you will all see a different tone," Nixon said in a meeting with area clergy and activists in the predominantly African-American town of around 20,000.

The Democratic governor said he would make it clear that the right of people to protest would not be curtailed as long as they respect the property and person of others.

"If people have things to say, they ought to be able to say them, and if people in the news media want to cover stuff and take pictures, they ought to do it," he said to applause from the gathering. "We live in a free country."

Sen. Claire McCaskill, D-Mo., earlier Thursday said the governor would pull St. Louis County police out of the city. She said that "it is my understanding that the county police will be taken off the investigation" into the fatal shooting Saturday of Michael Brown, 18, by a Ferguson police officer.

"The police response needs to be demilitarized," she said after her own meeting with clergy. "I think the police response has become part of the problem as opposed to being part of the solution. We've all got to take a deep breath and realize that the vast majority of people protesting have a constitutional right.. ... They are my bosses and I want to make sure they have an environment of safety and respect."
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2014 01:20 pm
@panzade,
Ditto
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2014 01:22 pm
@edgarblythe,
I didn't know that (was out for a while). Ok then. Presumably.

Well, scratch that, I just read your later post.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2014 02:41 pm
Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon says the Missouri State Highway Patrol will take over the supervision of security in the St. Louis suburb that's been the scene of violent protests since a police officer fatally shot an unarmed black teenager.

Nixon made the announcement at a news conference Wednesday.

Nixon says security will be overseen by Capt. Ron Johnson of the Highway Patrol. Johnson, who is black, said he grew up in the community and "it means a lot to me personally that we break this cycle of violence."

Crowds have gathered in Ferguson since Saturday's shooting of Michael Brown to protest the 18-year-old's death.

Police defended the use of tear gas and smoke bombs to repel demonstrators after another night of chaos. But the police response has drawn heavy criticism.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2014 04:37 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:
It's a shame the gun toting heroes who can't believe a black man was ever shot without deserving it are here.

On the contrary, it's a shame that you and ossobuco are here. You two buffoons babble through threads without ever having a bit of understanding of the thread subject, and you make outrageously offensive comments about anyone who does contribute knowledge to a thread (your comment quoted above being a prime example of your typical offensiveness).

edgarblythe wrote:
Let someone murder a Travon Martin and they **** themselves yellow defending the perpetrator.

Stop lying. There was no murder. And the only perpetrator was Trayvon.

Trayvon was casing houses because he planned later that night to get high on PCP and break into some of them (if he'd broken into a house where a family was home while he was high on PCP, it likely would have been a disaster).

When a neighborhood watch captain noted that he was casing houses, Trayvon violently assaulted that neighborhood watch captain and was shot legitimately in self defense.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2014 04:59 pm
@oralloy,

edgarblythe wrote:
It's a shame the gun toting heroes who can't believe a black man was ever shot without deserving it are here.
oralloy wrote:

On the contrary, it's a shame that you and ossobuco are here. You two buffoons babble through threads without ever having a bit of understanding of the thread subject, and you make outrageously offensive comments about anyone who does contribute knowledge to a thread (your comment quoted above being a prime example of your typical offensiveness).

edgarblythe wrote:
Let someone murder a Travon Martin and they **** themselves yellow defending the perpetrator.

Stop lying. There was no murder. And the only perpetrator was Trayvon.

Trayvon was casing houses because he planned later that night to get high on PCP and break into some of them (if he'd broken into a house where a family was home while he was high on PCP, it likely would have been a disaster).
Yes. That is UNLESS his victims
were sufficiently well armed to defend their homes from him.

oralloy wrote:
When a neighborhood watch captain noted that he was casing houses,
Trayvon violently assaulted that neighborhood watch captain and was shot legitimately in self defense.
Yes; Zimmy was and remains a hero,
a better man than me.

David
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2014 06:36 pm
@Baldimo,
What do you feel so guilty about. What is your point about the age of Trayvon Martin in his photos?

Here. I'll show you mine and you show me yours:

Just a few months before George Zimmerman murdered him.

http://images.thehollywoodgossip.com/iu/t_full/v1364526988/trayvon-martin-17.jpg

Go on show me yours.

0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2014 07:06 pm
The name that Anonymous released as being the cop that shot Michael Brown was wrong, as was the address.

The disabled mother of Bryan Willman who lives at the house is in fear of her life now....

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2014/08/14/twitter-anonymous-hacker-ferguson/14061923/

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2014 07:09 pm
@boomerang,
I don't understand this. The real name will inevitably be known. What's wrong with forbearance and patience? anonymous is causing problems instead of being helpful.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2014 07:23 pm
@boomerang,
Quote:
My own teenager is guilty of posting sneering, tough-guy photos of himself. I've warned him about it ever since I allowed him to join any social media sites. I sent him a link to this and got the "OOOhhhhh Mom" and eyerolls.
Pretty much on par with the advice to always wear nice underwear in case you find yourself in an ambulance on the way to the hospital that day. I have never been one to advocate living each day under the assumption that something really bad might happen. I find it soul deadening, along with other problems.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2014 07:27 pm
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
At least the governor has had the sense to take all the cops out of Ferguson. At the last reporting I got, it was not clear which agency will take over.
Once the leaders of the state make clear to the people that they have no faith in certain agents of the state there are no other options than to replace those agents. The GOV should keep this in mind.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2014 07:33 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

I don't understand this. The real name will inevitably be known. What's wrong with forbearance and patience? anonymous is causing problems instead of being helpful.
the problem is the double standard...when we citizens get accused of doing something bad the state puts out press releases with our name pic and address hoping that the publicity will drum up people to talk bad about us so that the state can put us away. When an agent of the state is accused of doing something bad we get no information according to the state because of the need for privacy and fairness.

Do you see the problem now?
edgarblythe

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2014 07:37 pm
@hawkeye10,
I don't think you addressed my post.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2014 07:39 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

I don't think you addressed my post.

Old age probably is the cause. I answered your question.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.06 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 12:46:59