Is my attorney over charging me?

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2014 05:22 am
@Ticomaya,
Quote:
I would think a lawsuit should be your last resort.

I agree that a lawsuit should be the last resort. The problem I have is the fraud. I feel that I have been somewhat compensated for the padding of the bill but it appears that some of this padding was due to felony behavior.
Going through a divorce can be emotional exhausting and to have an attorney who calls you up every couple weeks asking for more money is not helpful.

One of the calls was similar to someone calling you and saying that you need to send money so that your son can get out of jail in a country he was visiting. then come to find out he was never in jail but someone ripped you off.
I think this is called fraud and it is a felony.
reasoning logic

Reply Mon 1 Sep, 2014 06:06 am
@reasoning logic,
There was a hearing that took place but did not show up on the county's website.
It appears that not all hearings do. I confirmed the hearing by calling the opposing attorney's Law firm.
0 Replies

Ola Olson

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2014 04:07 am
@reasoning logic,
Yes, your attorney over charging you. Actually your don't want to let you easily. He is trying to retrieve some more amount through this.
0 Replies