12
   

write your age and gender.lets see how many people play here

 
 
Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 03:11 pm
Hey ladies and gental men. We are playing a game, lets see who is oldest at A2K. And who is youngest.also mention your gender. Please be honest.
We will try to give a gift to winners.
 
usmankhalid665
 
  1  
Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 03:16 pm
@usmankhalid665,
My age is 21 and i'm a boy.
Butrflynet
 
  3  
Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 03:19 pm
@usmankhalid665,
I was 29 yesterday. Today I am 60. Tomorrow I will be 17 and the rest of the week I will be 32, 46, 25 and 54.

When I was in the pool today I was female and gawking at all the young men playing water polo in their Speedos. 😇
0 Replies
 
edgarblythe
 
  2  
Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 03:21 pm
I am a gender neutral Martian come here for summer vacation. I am possibly oldest, as I am near one thousand.
0 Replies
 
dalehileman
 
  2  
Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 04:00 pm
@usmankhalid665,
83 male
0 Replies
 
ossobuco
 
  1  
Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 05:12 pm
We tell our ages here once in a while, but not usually for some game inquiries.
0 Replies
 
Brandon9000
 
  1  
Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 09:07 pm
60 and male
Why would I want to hide it?
fresco
 
  1  
Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 12:48 am
@usmankhalid665,
Quote:
i'm a boy

It that why you have a bias towards "following" females who provide their photos as avatars ?
Setanta
 
  3  
Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 04:15 am
lmur
 
  1  
Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 07:28 am
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

60 and male
Why would I want to hide it?

Maybe nobody wants to see it?
Lustig Andrei
 
  2  
Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 08:41 am
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

60 and male
Why would I want to hide it?


That's hardly the point.
Why should I give that information to a perfect stranger without good reason?
usmankhalid665
 
  1  
Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 09:25 am
@fresco,
Dear, why are you so frustrated, be positive and think positive. I don't know why do you thinks negative. There are same meaning of boy or male.
0 Replies
 
usmankhalid665
 
  2  
Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 09:31 am
@Lustig Andrei,
LOL, Its not your personal information dear sir. I'm not asking to show your passwords of your bank accounts. I really laughed to read your comment. Your gender is top secret? Or your age? Hahahaha funny.
Lustig Andrei
 
  3  
Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 10:25 pm
@usmankhalid665,
usmankhalid665 wrote:

LOL, Its not your personal information dear sir. I'm not asking to show your passwords of your bank accounts. I really laughed to read your comment. Your gender is top secret? Or your age? Hahahaha funny.


It's hardly a matter of secrecy. The information you seek is probably available on my profile page. Still, the information is personal enough. It isn't that I choose not to reveal it. Quite the contrary -- it is no secret. However, I choose not to discuss it with people who are strangers.
0 Replies
 
Wilso
 
  3  
Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 11:00 pm
There was a time on A2K when most of us never would have thought twice about answering these questions. But the number of lunatics around these days makes one somewhat circumspect. I don't even have this info on my facebook page. There's enough people who know anyway.
0 Replies
 
Brandon9000
 
  3  
Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2014 12:38 am
@lmur,
lmur wrote:

Brandon9000 wrote:

60 and male
Why would I want to hide it?

Maybe nobody wants to see it?

Obviously false, since I was responding to somebody's request for exactly the information I gave.
0 Replies
 
Brandon9000
 
  3  
Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2014 12:39 am
@Lustig Andrei,
Lustig Andrei wrote:

Brandon9000 wrote:

60 and male
Why would I want to hide it?


That's hardly the point.
Why should I give that information to a perfect stranger without good reason?

How could gender and age be used against you?
Lustig Andrei
 
  2  
Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2014 01:32 am
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

Lustig Andrei wrote:

Brandon9000 wrote:

60 and male
Why would I want to hide it?


That's hardly the point.
Why should I give that information to a perfect stranger without good reason?

How could gender and age be used against you?


I didn't say anything about anything being used against me. How, indeed? I'm talking about the propriety of sharing personal information with perfect strangers.
Brandon9000
 
  2  
Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2014 01:49 am
@Lustig Andrei,
Lustig Andrei wrote:

Brandon9000 wrote:

Lustig Andrei wrote:

Brandon9000 wrote:

60 and male
Why would I want to hide it?


That's hardly the point.
Why should I give that information to a perfect stranger without good reason?

How could gender and age be used against you?

To me it seems peculiar to care about someone knowing your gender and age. The information is completely innocuous.

I didn't say anything about anything being used against me. How, indeed? I'm talking about the propriety of sharing personal information with perfect strangers.
0 Replies
 
lmur
 
  4  
Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2014 02:24 am
@Lustig Andrei,
One result of divulging personal infomation online is targeted advertising. For example, since posting on Osso's golf thread some days ago, ads for golf swings for over 55's and similar have blighted my online experience.

No idea where these naked sluts just five miles away ads come from though.

 

Related Topics

THE BRITISH THREAD II - Discussion by jespah
FOLLOWING THE EUROPEAN UNION - Discussion by Mapleleaf
The United Kingdom's bye bye to Europe - Discussion by Walter Hinteler
Amanda Knox - Discussion by ossobuco
Sinti and Roma: History repeating - Discussion by Walter Hinteler
[B]THE RED ROSE COUNTY[/B] - Discussion by Mathos
Leaving today for Europe - Discussion by cicerone imposter
So you think you know Europe? - Discussion by nimh
 
  1. Forums
  2. » write your age and gender.lets see how many people play here
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/21/2020 at 11:38:13