write your age and gender.lets see how many people play here

ossobuco

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2014 08:50 am
@lmur,
Lmur, I'm soooooo sorry 'bout that! Golf, for heaven's sakes! Google is at it again....

I've recently been looking up some fancy hotels in far away places (one of my ways of virtual travelling - and I also look up such as 'low priced hotels in Rome' and then look up where they are in the city, a way to keep the map in higher than the deeper recesses of my brain), all of it for fun. Yep, soon after, the ads do show up, better ones than the usual ads directed my way based on where I live and don't want ads about.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2014 09:46 am
@usmankhalid665,
Quote:
Hey ladies and gental men. We are playing a game, lets see who is oldest at A2K. And who is youngest.also mention your gender. Please be honest.
We will try to give a gift to winners.

Pardon me, but in my personal opinion, I fail to understand what my age has to do with posting on this site; I think your question is too intrusive into a posters personal identity. If a poster desired to inform you of his/her age it would be printed in their profile. Asking such a question merely tend to serve the inquirer's personal interest and nothing else. Anyway, who's to say one will post the correct answer to your question: "how old are you?" The substance of my post should be sufficient when posting on a public forum.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2014 09:53 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Besides, sometimes I'm nearing 100, and sometimes I'm nearing 11.
Moment-in-Time

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2014 10:15 am
@ossobuco,
Quote:

Besides, sometimes I'm nearing 100, and sometimes I'm nearing 11.

In my personal view, there is a limit how much personal information one should give on a public forum. If posters feels the overwhelming need to confide their age, then there is no one preventing them from doing so. If one is an elderly advanced poster, he is often stereotyped as being senile, ignoring the fact that wisdom often accompanies old age. If one is too young, one is told to grow up. Anyway females are well known for hiding their true age, which is their prerogative.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2014 12:40 pm
give or take a few thousand i'm 1,609,437,600 seconds old and i'm a puppet who longs to be a real boy
margo

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2014 01:36 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

give or take a few thousand i'm 1,609,437,600 seconds old and i'm a puppet who longs to be a real boy

I knew that!
0 Replies

George

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 09:33 am
@lmur,
lmur wrote:
. . . No idea where these naked sluts just five miles away ads come
from though.
Where did you say you lived again? Just idle curiosity.
margo

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 12:38 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta

I thought of that Who song straight away - it's good to see it again. Weren't they young and gorgeous? (jut like us 47 years ago!)
0 Replies

lmur

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 07:07 am
@George,
George wrote:

lmur wrote:
. . . No idea where these naked sluts just five miles away ads come
from though.
Where did you say you lived again? Just idle curiosity.

Very Happy Bone idle curiosity, more like!
0 Replies