meganers

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2014 02:49 pm
@meganers,
She is good at what she does and got me going but was never for long periods of tym and was back to square 1. But never her fault . Its d situation n circumstances im in.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2014 03:59 pm
@meganers,
There are places (few) where euthanasia is accepted. Generally, two physicians agree there is no possible cure to the condition and death is imminent. Depression is a tricky state as individuals can overcome it. Depression can also be a matter of perspective rather than a chemical imbalance in the brain. People with depression often have a challenge to accept the things they cannot change, change the things they can and gain the wisdom to tell the difference between the two. Some believe what you feed your brain daily makes all he difference. Knowing your triggers for depression and choosing mood lifting techniques can actually train your brain. Best wishes.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 09:48 am
There are basically two kinds of depression-
1- the sort that we all have from time to time when we feel tired and bored and washed out, and nothing interests us.
2- REAL depression when dark thoughts of despair and the futility of human existence flood our mind and everything seems cold and grey.

I had type 2 about 30 years ago, it only lasted 8 weeks but i've never forgot it, I don't know what brought it on or made it go away, maybe I was living too hectic a lifestyle and should have relaxed a bit more.
However I did pick up the bible to try to find a clue that human existence is NOT futile, and it seemed to help.
Apparently there's a lot of 'spiritual darkness' sloshing around the universe and I just happened to catch a dose, just like you catch a cold.
A good idea is to chillax and ride it out.
meganers

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 10:01 am
Can any1 help and tell me price and which doc to speak to anything please. Im really really fuckn tired. Please
0 Replies

meganers

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 10:03 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Lol ride it out for how many more years?
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 10:28 am
Quote:
Meganers said: Can any1 help and tell me price and which doc to speak to anything please. Im really really fuckn tired. Please
Lol ride it out for how many more years?

I suppose there are pills around that make suicide easy, but the wimpy docs won't let us have them in case they get jailed, and I don't know if there are black market dealers or anybody else who could get them for us.

Anyway every case is different.
With me, I think I might have been overdoing things a bit too much with swimming, cycling, camping, hiking etc because suddenly I lost all interest in them things and got zapped by depression, it was as if my mind was saying to me "SLOW DOWN FFS!", so I started staying home more, sleeping, watching TV, reading and so on, and that quieter more relaxed lifestyle change definitely helped.
Also, I've always had a slightly underactive thyroid and maybe that contributed to depression, so get your doc to run blood tests.

PS- they're discussing your case at the link below, so look in if you like-

PREPPER.FORUMS.NET-
http://www.prepperforums.net/forum/health-fitness-survival/9626-what-shall-i-tell-suicidal-guy.html
meganers

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 12:43 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Its quite amazing at how people talk about a person when they dont know him from a bar of soap. Lmfao. Atleast they made me laugh.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 03:45 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
I see in a way you're trying to help others with things that helped you. Kudos.
meganers

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 03:57 pm
@Germlat,
Not with those things but the things about i must be a bum. And whatever else. I was in laughter. I prob done more than span of them when it comes to certain things and faced **** people would run from
meganers

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 03:59 pm
@meganers,
Sorry that was at fabulini and to add now its my tym to run away lol.
Germlat

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 04:14 pm
@meganers,
Sometimes you need to recognize that others are willing to give of themselves...even if the advise doesn't help you . After all., someone cared enough to try to help you feel better and shared personal experiences: Fabuluni for instance.
meganers

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 04:41 pm
@Germlat,
U misunderstand Germlat. Talking about the people on the other forum not all of them a few of them .not fabuluni . But the other people. Go on and ull understand.and not talkin about advice but rather the way certain people say things without knowing some1 personally like calling me a bum n loser having never met me nor had the pleasure of letting me make them crap their pants on a drive etc. Hence why i say ive done more then most of them probably have at a younger age and thays besides the probs most people would run from. Esp when it been goin on for 24 years. A loser i think not. A fuckn champ. Defnitley and hey i still want to off myself.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 05:12 pm
I knew a 65-year-old retired chap who was hit by depression, he liked doing a lot of holidaying abroad with his wife so I said to him "I'm not surprised you're depressed gallivanting around like that, I hate travelling myself", but he took offence and said "I don't gallivant at all, I ENJOY travelling!"
Later he said his depression was caused by a "chemical imbalance" in his body, I dunno if that's what his doctor had told him. I gather the doc prescribed anti-depressants.
Later I asked him how he was doing and he said "Family troubles triggered the depression" (him and his grown-up son didn't get on).
So one minute he said it was chemical imbalance, and the next he's saying it was family troubles, wish he'd make up his mind.
I haven't heard from him for months.
Germlat

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 05:38 pm
@meganers,
I don't think anyone has been unkind to you on this thread. Don't anticipate negativity. There's a lot of kindness out there.
meganers

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 05:44 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
All im saying is that my life has been ok thus far but that said i have fought for span in my life. My problems are for me n me alone. And i will not share them with any1 for the fear of sounding mad. Cause trust me the things i could tell u u probably havnt even heard off let alone seen before. But each culture n religon has its definiton of this in someway or another. Im sad n frustrated because i know how things shud be n should of turned out but i also know how some people have done things repeatedly to see my family fall aprt over n over. And im tired of it now. Its time to give up. And give in. Have u ever been in an accident where every1 would swear u were to blame but that wasnt the case. Someone had made it such that something terrible happend and instead of dying u survive never to walk prop or have correct balance again?to always bring up phlem constantly due to having a tracea in place for a long period.not having the ability to sign for urself n watch people use you n what u earned hard to build on anything and everything n den fool u into believing that everything is bad and u hav no money to do things?thats jus part of things like d last few years its not me but a family member. There are parts of the story that u wud swear is made up but it isnt. Its all 100% true. Things u wud probably read about in a fiction book or ud think it was out of someones imagination. Thats why i keep the problems to myself and all i ask for is a solution.
meganers

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 05:48 pm
@Germlat,
I am not talkn about this thread.@ Romeo could you please help clear it up wid Germlat that i am talkn about the other forum u said they discussing this question on.
Germlat

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 05:49 pm
@meganers,
I'm sorry you feel so blue...I really am...but, the answer is not in dwelling in tragedy . You'd be surprised at the stories of sorrow in the lives if people in this thread. You are not alone. There is still joy to be had!!
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 05:54 pm
Quote:
Meganers said: all i ask for is a solution.

Okay seeing as you asked, become a Christian and get some high-voltage spiritual power into yourself..Smile
Christianity WORKS like it says on the box-

"Our gospel came to you not simply with words, but also with POWER.."-1 Thess 1:5
"For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of POWER"- 2 Tim 1:7
"I am full of POWER, judgement and might by the spirit of the Lord"- Micah 3:8
"The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world...they have divine POWER to demolish strongholds"- 2 Cor 10:4
"Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty POWER" (Ephesians 6:10)
"After Jesus spent the night in prayer, everybody tried to touch him because POWER was coming from him"- Luke 6:12-19
Jesus said - "Someone touched me, I know that POWER has gone out from me." ( Luke 8:46)

And we too can "touch" Jesus by logging onto him to get a 'feelgood power download', just mumbling a few words now and again will get us connected, even if it's just "Jesus remember me", whenever we're feeling tired, lonely, fed up..

"My Christian faith is my backbone"- Bear Grylls
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/sub4/b-grrylls.gif
Germlat

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 05:58 pm
@meganers,
Impossible to hate Fabulini...see what I mean?
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 06:00 pm
@meganers,
No need to explain...it's all good. Just trying to show you a good side of things.
0 Replies