upcoming rappers without a reliabale producer

Thu 10 Jul, 2014 12:07 pm
Im a rapper who is trying to come up but its hard for me to find good beats for a variety of reasons I know a couple of great producer but theres always a problems wether the producer is having girlfriend problems, moving or the producer is an artis himself and sometimes just flat out to expensive for me right now. I go to some sites online for beats but the majority just sound too generic im thinking about just using beats that other artist have already recorded, not the typical ones that are on radio everyday but beats that may be on projects that everyone hasnt already heard a million times already. what should i do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,943 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

Ragman

Thu 10 Jul, 2014 02:47 pm
@teflonmercury08,
Cripes! Why not create one of your own? You are a creative artist, aren't you?
teflonmercury08

Fri 11 Jul, 2014 06:02 am
@Ragman,
You know what you're right I didn't have the patience to go through sucking at producing before I got good but I'm going to learn it's all on me anyway.
0 Replies

andreydivorce

Fri 28 Oct, 2022 03:25 am
@teflonmercury08,
If you're still struggling with money, start promoting yourself on all sorts of platforms, even YouTube. Many performers work without producers, but that hasn't stopped them from rising.
0 Replies