Wierd thoughts

littlek

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 10:39 pm
true true, hence the learned vs innate thing. Interesting. Where are all the mins?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 10:47 pm
I remember reading a delightfully funny piece (Kurt Vonnegut?), a long time ago, about the reaction of some quirky, innocent creature from another planet observing humans having sex. How perplexing & amusing the act was! Very Happy What on earth were these humans doing? I can't remember the details clearly, but I think procreation from this creature's own planet involved tickling armpits, somehow ..?
It's hard to see it all with fresh eyes, yes?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 10:49 pm
littlek wrote:
true true, hence the learned vs innate thing. Interesting. Where are all the mins?

They are probably agog! Laughing
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 10:49 pm
Hard indeed. Just be glad it does have that amusing quality to it, or it might be downright disturbing.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 10:55 pm
Yes!

It's been nice talking to you littlek Very Happy .... Gotta go out now & get money & $$$$ for the weekend. (And cat food, of course! Very Happy)

Cheers,
Olga
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 10:56 pm
have fun! and Good night!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 21 May, 2004 05:30 pm
OK, everyone, you can all come back now & talk abour your own weird thoughts! Laughing
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 21 May, 2004 07:18 pm
Sheesh, was it something I said?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 21 May, 2004 07:21 pm
Nah, littlek, I think it was me! Laughing
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 21 May, 2004 07:44 pm
ok, it was you
{heehee}
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 21 May, 2004 07:54 pm
... & the dangly bits! Very Happy
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 21 May, 2004 08:21 pm
msolga wrote:
Yeah, I'm not complaining. :wink:
But I was talking about aesthetics & convenience.

Oh, I find the, err, prominent, lessay, part of my dangly bits quite conveniently ... located and shaped, 'ctually.

Easy to reach yet put away, to fit, handle and steer, and all that ... not to mention the very convenient way it expresses one's desires and intentions <grins>

On the rest though, I must admit ... dont really know why they gotta be all out there ... hardly aesthetically pleasing and above all - much too vulnerable! <grins>
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 21 May, 2004 08:22 pm
But then, look who's talking, eh?

I mean, the gentle curve is impressively suggestive, yet artful - plus, fitted with all kinds of neat details - but, the finishing is a bit ... messy, uh?

hehhehheh ...
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 21 May, 2004 08:29 pm
I think the male dangly bits are more attractive than the female equivilant.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 21 May, 2004 08:30 pm
I agree with msolga. Bad design. You'd think parts that important would rate some physiological protection...retract into the body or something like that.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 21 May, 2004 08:31 pm
nimh wrote:
Easy to reach yet put away, to fit, handle and steer, and all that ... not to mention the very convenient way it expresses one's desires and intentions <grins>

On the rest though, I must admit ... dont really know why they gotta be all out there ... hardly aesthetically pleasing and above all - much too vulnerable! <grins>

nimh! You're a chap! Surprised No offense, but I thought you were a wench! Ah, the internet is a confusing thing, indeed! Laughing
You have a point there: there is absolutely NO confusing the intention. I think that was what I was trying to say, in my stumbling sort of way - WHY are they all "out there"?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 21 May, 2004 08:31 pm
I hear that when it's cold enough outside, they do try to retract.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 21 May, 2004 08:33 pm
Eva wrote:
I agree with msolga. Bad design. You'd think parts that important would rate some physiological protection...retract into the body or something like that.

Or at the very least, shock absorbers, as I mentioned earlier.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 21 May, 2004 08:38 pm
Eva wrote:

Well I think God actually did think again and tried to make the dangly bits retract halfway when in inactive position - but you see, He only got that idea after He had given Man the gift of speech, and Man instantly started protesting so loudly that He just had to give up.

In revenge, He then gave Man the proclivity towards beerbellies.

Msolga, I used to earn an extra buck posing for life drawing classes, and its true, the opportunity for drawn-out reflection on one's body isn't exactly reassuring ... :wink:
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 21 May, 2004 08:39 pm
littlek wrote:
I think the male dangly bits are more attractive than the female equivilant.

Hmmmmmm ... I'm mentally comparing Botticelli's Venus with Michelangelo's David .....
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Wierd thoughts
  3. » Page 3
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 10:25:58