Petition for the slaughter of pokemon, digimon, okmon, etc

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 08:11 pm
Whenever I lay the ultimatum of 'there's not room enough in this relationship for the three of us; it's either Pikachu or me,' everyone is drawn into choosing that rat, apart from one French girl who chose a more alternative Pokémon instead. This does nothing for a woman's self-esteem, but if this were not bad enough, they make no sense. They are just some evil plan invented by the people who make medicine for epileptic dogs, so that hicks will buy their wares in the hope of saving their children from epileptic fits.

But I do not start this petition out of bitterness, caused by their superiority as cute things and as get-rich-quick schemes. I also find that they make certain people, who are old enough to know better, stop doing proper work and start singing 'gotta catch 'em all,' an abberation gramatically in itself. So, I suggest that we capture them all in the more literal sense of the word, and put them into Ponentration camps. And I have bad feelings about that damn Big Bird, too...

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,795 • Replies: 10
No top replies

SCoates

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 08:16 pm
Look at the little sneaky smile on my avatar. You can tell he is about to hit you.
...or maybe just kick you...
I'm so angry I really don't even know what to say. I'm just assuming you're familiar with my addiction. I wasn't exactly secretive about it. I came back to A2K for support. I just... I just can't believe this!
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 08:18 pm
What are okmon? Anyway, I'll help you kill off Digimon.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 08:24 pm
Hah, I am better than he is. I have a certificate to prove it. All I need is to get my copy of War and Peace out, and whack them five times over the head. That will show them who the empowered one is!

And why would you need support? Are you ashamed, Scoates; is that what it is?

Digimon deserve to die even more, I feel.

And OKmon are bootleg pokemon, filmed in Jamaica.

0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 08:32 pm
My six year old grandson loves these things. I don't see why, but, I am not six.
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 11:09 am
I'm pretty much for the slaughter of anything, so I'd love to see the Pokemons get annihilated.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 11:25 am
I bet that you could make a better show, Edgar.

And good on you, Child of the Light; you're my sort of comrade. I bet that you could think of plenty of amusing ways to slaughter the; we could tape this, and market it as an 'alternative movie about Western capitalism' in France, and as 'time to kick Pokemon ass' in America, earning both kudos and money for you...

0 Replies

margo

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 12:22 pm
killlll................
0 Replies

L R R Hood

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 02:09 pm
I voted yes here because, well... if my kids were into them, I think I would hang myself. I appreciate the free market, though, and I envy the people who created those little irritating varments, because I bet their filthy rich...

But they bug me, the cartoons give me a headache, and I'd rather my kids be into something a little less brainwashey, and a little more productive and educational.

LOL
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 08:25 am
If you put Yu-Gi-Oh on that list, I'll volunteer to lead the first charge.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 08:37 am
I say death to all Japanimation, except for Gatchaman, known here as Battle of the Planets. The Japanese originals were far better than the American versions, which cut out all the cool violence, and introduced the annoying robot 7 Zark 7. Death to that robot too.
0 Replies