Psychiatry is one big fraud

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 04:01 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
This is your proof? LMAO
Quote:
I have seen traumas disappear with EFT in 10 minutes!
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 12:56 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
This is your proof? LMAO

among others, o yes.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 04:40 am
@Quehoniaomath,
You'll get along great with this mob. They're just your breed of moronic lunatic.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Russianvids
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 04:48 am
@Wilso,
Quote:
You'll get along great with this mob. They're just your breed of moronic lunatic

wow another AH. can't you really don't do better?
0 Replies

George

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 07:16 am
You promised to tell us about the EFT session.
Not yours, of course.
I would never ask about that.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2014 02:26 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
I have seen traumas disappear with EFT in 10 minutes

What kinds of trauma?
Quehoniaomath

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2014 03:48 am
@mysteryman,
diferent ones, rape, carcrahses, wife beating etc

just google on EFT and you can find a lot more.

anyway, here it is about psychiatry being one big fraud.
George

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2014 04:37 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Yes, but you've been part of an EFT session.
Please describe it as you said.
I'm eager to read about your first-hand experience.
0 Replies

dually66

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2014 01:40 am
@Quehoniaomath,
i believe psychiatry can help some people...however...as a human species...we may all be carbon based...but like blood types...we are all different...what makes one happy could piss someone else off...and so on....if you have 3 children...grounding them wont effect all 3 the same way. you might have to yell at one, ground one, and spank the other....in my opinion...psychiatry and therapy only works if that individual really truely needs it, and is mentally willing to accept the help. i don't always believe in medicine, but some people may have a chemical imballance that might require meds to restabilize the condition of their brain functions...ie...pulling their heads out of their butts to get back on track
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2014 02:47 am
Quote:
i believe psychiatry can help some people...however...as a human species...we may all be carbon based...but like blood types...we are all different...what makes one happy could piss someone else off...and so on....if you have 3 children...grounding them wont effect all 3 the same way. you might have to yell at one, ground one, and spank the other....in my opinion...psychiatry and therapy only works if that individual really truely needs it, and is mentally willing to accept the help. i don't always believe in medicine, but some people may have a chemical imballance that might require meds to restabilize the condition of their brain functions...ie...pulling their heads out of their butts to get back on track

That is my whole point. There has never been any proof of psychiatric disturbance because of chemical imbalance in the brain!
It is all made up by some high-level psychiatristst.!
Mind you, Just to be sure I am not saying people don't need help.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2015 08:10 am
Quote:

On April 29, 2013, at the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) website, Director Thomas Insel, the highest ranking federal mental-health official in the US, published a blog commentary: “Transforming Diagnosis.” Insel wrote:

“In a few weeks, the American Psychiatric Association will release its new edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5)…

“The strength of each of the editions of DSM has been ‘reliability’ – each edition has ensured that clinicians use the same terms in the same ways. The weakness is its lack of validity. Unlike our definitions of ischemic heart disease, lymphoma, or AIDS, the DSM diagnoses are based on a consensus about clusters of clinical symptoms,
not any objective laboratory measure
.”

Not any objective laboratory measure.

Again: Not any objective laboratory measure.

That’s called a death sentence.

If anyone paid attention to it.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2015 01:53 pm
I get the feeling someone underwent shock treatment as a child.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2015 02:09 pm
@Wilso,
Quote:
I get the feeling someone underwent shock treatment as a child.

Really? I have the feeling it is too much cognitive dissonance for you, right?

But of course you can try to counter the argument, because you haven't done so far and from that I conclude that you can't.
0 Replies

carloslebaron

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2015 05:45 pm
Many participants here appear to be old and with nothing to do but to group themselves and target someone as a group of bullies in school against a sole student.

These dudes really deserve the torture to be treated by a psychiatrist... and be under drugs.. or perhaps these dudes are already in drugs... LOL

I kind of support what this thread is about, because I have witnessed lots of children who's brains were messed up worst after taken the prescribed drug when they were minors.

I have a nephew who was born "hyper" and was hard to control him. Every time I visited this part of my family, that boy was running and jumping without stop. He used to receive me with a hard hug and laughed loud and was happy as hell.

One day, in a visit, he didn't come to hug me but he was quiet playing with his toy cars. He just looked at me, smiled a little and for the first time I saw him obeying what her mother asked him to do.

I was curious and making a few questions I heard that she took him to a psychologist first and the psychiatrist second, and that she put her son in drugs to calm his wild behavior.

But, for me, this nephew wasn't my nephew anymore, it was not even a child, it was a kind of robot easy to be manipulated.

I suggested to stop that treatment.

To my surprise, that night, after talking between themselves, they decided to throw the drugs to the toilet and give no more drugs to my nephew. He became back the wild child until he became an adult.

The other side of the story, is that while my nephew was growing up without drugs but with lots of patience from his parents, I heard other parents who had a similar case with hyper children, and that they continued with the drug therapy prescribed by the psychiatrist.

From the four cases I have heard, all of them told me that they think that giving drugs to their children was the worst action they made in their lives, because their children became not only like renegades but their personalities were a complete mess compared with other children without taking drugs.

And I think they are correct, because my nephew is now quiet, a good man, with more attention, and causes no problems at all.

I don't know if the negative effects of prescribed drugs by psychiatrists will also affect the same later on in adults taking them, but in children with hyper personality, as far as I have heard from their parents, is that the drugs at the long run will cause them a troubled personality.

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2015 01:21 am
@carloslebaron,
Thank you for writing this!!
0 Replies