Will CPS cause me problems?

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2014 10:44 pm
I have 50/50 Custody of my 4 year old son, I have a girlfriend who had her kids taken from her years ago and her dad now has custody of them which she keeps in contact VIA phone with them. Now recently her mother has been trying to cause us problems cause of stupid reasons such as "i won't let her mother live with us" so she got all mad at my girlfriend over is and threaten me with CPS cause she is trying to say that they will take my son from me cause my girlfriend is now aloud to have her kids. Which i have no idea what that would even have to do with me and my son. For one that happened with her in a totally different state and not in PA which is where we live and for two she was never told she cannot be around other kids. I believe that i have not a single thing to worrie about but i would just like to insure my girlfriend that there is no issue.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,309 • Replies: 1
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2014 06:19 am
Does your GF live with you?

It is your responsibility to make sure your child is safe from harm. So, I suppose it makes a difference as to why your girlfriend does not have custody of her own children. Is she a drinker? bi-polar? criminal? drug user?

Don't let her mother blackmail you into anything.

0 Replies