email notification

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 08:07 am
hi
i receive a reply to my comment via email (i had already deleted the comment on facebook )
the reply via email was hurting so i tried to reply the person in the same way n withing 3 minutes i checked the facebook n my comment was on the related pic. I quickly deleted the comment n deactivate the face book so that other people cant see that comment,,,,
but still wondering have all of other people who have already commented to related pic have sent the emails/mesg alerts?
can they see it anytime even if my account is deactivated?
please help

jespah

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 08:50 am
@890,
I wish this question was in clear English.

I'm going to assume that you received an email notification after you deleted something on Facebook, and want to know how that's possible, and if Facebook can keep sending and showing things you've deleted (e. g. your deletion didn't "take").

That's not it at all; it's that your email was slow. Contact your email provider if it persists, but this is likely not Facebook's doing at all.

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 01:55 pm
@jespah,
actually i have replied that person via the email notification and comment appered on the actual face book page too which i deleted later on,,,,
but is it possible that other peopl who commented earlier on that post e have received the full comment via any link in texts or email notification?
jespah

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 02:56 pm
@890,
If it's deleted, it's deleted. But if the notification went out before it was deleted, then people received a notification. That email cannot be magically taken back.

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2014 06:58 am
@jespah,
yes it could be in anyway now,,,,but i deactivate my account in 3 minutes,,,,, so hoping that nobody got the notifications via text or email.
thanks anyways
0 Replies