Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2014 05:21 am
There's someone after me. I'm not a criminal and haven't harmed anyone, I'm simply a victim of circumstance. I feel my pursuer will go to any length and has enough money to keep the search going for a long time. In creating a fool proof plan I just need to know if the IRS can be pretexted to find out my place of work. I realize this would be illegal, but also know some people will break the law to find someone. Any information would be much appreciated.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 2,397 • Replies: 6
No top replies

neologist

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2014 01:21 pm
@miraclewhipped108,
Avoid posting anything about your circumstances or your plan on a public forum. They may be monitoring.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2014 01:40 pm
@miraclewhipped108,
What's the frequency Kenneth?!
http://i62.tinypic.com/25rmhrl.gif
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2014 02:02 pm
@miraclewhipped108,
miraclewhipped108 wrote:

There's someone after me. I'm not a criminal and haven't harmed anyone, I'm simply a victim of circumstance. I feel my pursuer will go to any length and has enough money to keep the search going for a long time. In creating a fool proof plan I just need to know if the IRS can be pretexted to find out my place of work. I realize this would be illegal, but also know some people will break the law to find someone. Any information would be much appreciated.

0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2014 02:31 pm
If you live in the United States, you cannot be lawfully employed without completing a DoJ Form I9, in order to comply with the ICRA of 1986. That will require you to show two pieces of identification. Additionally, many states have "newhire reporting programs," to enable court orders for child support payments to be enforced. Those forms usually also require you to provide identification, and often list your residence as you reported it to your empoloyer.

You're screwed. Ah-hahahahahahahahahahaha . . .
Quehoniaomath

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2014 02:53 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
If you live in the United States, you cannot be lawfully employed without completing a DoJ Form I9, in order to comply with the ICRA of 1986. That will require you to show two pieces of identification. Additionally, many states have "newhire reporting programs," to enable court orders for child support payments to be enforced. Those forms usually also require you to provide identification, and often list your residence as you reported it to your empoloyer.

You're screwed. Ah-hahahahahahahahahahaha . . .

where is the law that states that americans have to pay taxes????

Is there such a law?
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2014 01:20 am
Quote:
Is there such a law?

well?
0 Replies