Does ESP exist?

MWal

Reply Thu 3 Jul, 2014 05:57 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
I already said I have. What have you seen?
Quehoniaomath

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2014 12:34 am
@MWal,
what do you mean here?
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2014 02:16 am
@Quehoniaomath,
You really don't make any sense Quehon. Is that Chinese?

Quote:
Yeah well, it might be special to you. I am not denying you that pleasure at all. Smile
However, it is a common theme in ESP research.

You asked if ESP existed, where you should have said do you believe in Science and ESP, because in my books you've seen jack shirt, yet the person who answered you (sorry can't scroll back), felt it was special and you don't . Who cares about research?

Those that have experienced ESP win hands down, as they have experienced it and are the ones more than likely researched.

You should try to see if you are capable or not of experiencing it because it IS SPECIAL or else tell us what you have experienced.

Quehoniaomath

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2014 04:07 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:

You asked if ESP existed, where you should have said do you believe in Science and ESP, because in my books you've seen jack shirt, yet the person who answered you (sorry can't scroll back), felt it was special and you don't . Who cares about research?

Those that have experienced ESP win hands down, as they have experienced it and are the ones more than likely researched.

You should try to see if you are capable or not of experiencing it because it IS SPECIAL or else tell us what you have experienced.

i have a lot of experience with esp myself.. however i didn't write it down because people here won't believe me and want scientific proof, of which is plenty.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2014 04:12 am
@Quehoniaomath,
"Some" people want scientific proof I get that, I've been here long enough however, people that have experienced it are replying.

Are you frightened of the reality of the truth? Because frankly, it does exist and I also am one that can provide stories but there is no point if your attitude is it's not special if you personally have experienced it.

You started the thread, accept those that provide their thoughts on what they have experienced instead of those that want proof, it is proof, they have experienced it.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2014 04:19 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
"Some" people want scientific proof I get that, I've been here long enough however,

Yes, well I was really under the impression that on this forum only
'scientific evidence' would be accepted.

Quote:
people that have experienced it are replying.

Yes, I understand now.ok

Quote:
Are you frightened of the reality of the truth? Because frankly, it does exist and I also am one that can provide stories but there is no point if your attitude is it's not special if you personally have experienced it.

This is a very strange reaction. From this I must conclude that you haven't read all my postings. I wrote there is more then enough evidence for esp.
So, no, I am not afriad, I know it does exist including my own experiences.

Quote:
You started the thread, accept those that provide their thoughts on what they have experienced instead of those that want proof, it is proof, they have experienced it.

That really is ok with me, Both.AND I never denied someones experience on ESP. If so tell mne where.

I know myself ESP is very very very real, because of my own experiences.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2014 04:42 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Soooo you will get shot down by those that want proof Smile

And, not by those that have experienced it so why not share no one knows you and you are being intimidated by those that don't believe you started the thread share Smile
Quehoniaomath

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2014 10:53 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
Soooo you will get shot down by those that want proof

Nope, because there is lots and lots of proof.

Quote:
And, not by those that have experienced it so why not share no one knows you and you are being intimidated by those that don't believe you started the thread share

Intimidated?? You are very funny!
Why the hells shoudl I be intimidated????????????
Or is that a wish you have?
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2014 03:33 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
You know, your end reaction is attack, yet you believe in ESP, claim to even experience it but refuse to share it, your own experiences because you think that the people on this Forum all demand scientific fact.

One day you'll learn to be your own person and not give a damn about what other people think .

Sounds like all you wanted was an argument from those that don't believe it exists so you can keep stating it does but your not interested in 1) sharing any experience you claim or 2) hearing any experiences anyone else claims.

Leave you with it......
giujohn

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2014 04:30 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
You really don't make any sense Quehon. Is that Chinese?

Hey...dont insult the Chinese!!!
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2014 04:34 pm
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQry6ZynJMncoe7jSAbSMDbb8wb1kBvQw-oT2YpwNygHsbmATsb
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2014 05:09 pm
@giujohn,
Sorry about that giujohn Smile Maybe she's promoting Quehong restaurant?

Tried a silver service the other day and the food was awesome....
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2014 05:18 pm
Hey Frankie Apisa, if that Looney Tunes pic is a dig at those who believe in ESP and the supernatural, you'd have to include hardcore atheist Edgar Blythe who wrote-

"my first wife could "see" things as they happened, particularly with her mother, though they be a thousand miles apart, at the time.
The incident I most clearly recall, she was with me, in Rhode Island; her mother in Houston. One day, she said, "I just saw my mother, stranded in the rain in her car." Sure enough, the mother had been driving to Galveston in the rain, when her car ceased running.
Another time, in Corpus Christi, she told me, "I just had a vision of you driving at Five Corners, then in a horrible wreck." I immediately canceled an impending plan to drive to the pawn shop at that location.
The thing about it is, she could not produce these visions at will. They just came on her, at times.
If she had been placed in a controlled experiment, they would have concluded her powers to be zero.
Just as I felt the emotional tug, when certain people died, even though I was not in the same city, in any of the cases, or a dog will sometimes howl when their absent owner dies, there is a connection between people, including some animals, that is in mundane circumstances undetectable. In my view. (Edgar Blythe, Mar 6 2014 in the 'I Think' thread)

"When brother Sam died in Dallas, I was working in Tomball. I felt a sudden urge to go in the office and sit down. "Why?" the manager asked. "I don't know. I just do."
At that moment, my phone rang. It was his wife to tell me he was gone. This would mean nothing to many people, and that's fine. I just see enough to believe in connectivity between living creatures." (Edgar Blythe Fri 7 Mar 2014 in the 'I Think' thread)

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2014 06:02 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Hey Frankie Apisa, if that Looney Tunes pic is a dig at those who believe in ESP and the supernatural, you'd have to include hardcore atheist Edgar Blythe who wrote-

"my first wife could "see" things as they happened, particularly with her mother, though they be a thousand miles apart, at the time.
The incident I most clearly recall, she was with me, in Rhode Island; her mother in Houston. One day, she said, "I just saw my mother, stranded in the rain in her car." Sure enough, the mother had been driving to Galveston in the rain, when her car ceased running.
Another time, in Corpus Christi, she told me, "I just had a vision of you driving at Five Corners, then in a horrible wreck." I immediately canceled an impending plan to drive to the pawn shop at that location.
The thing about it is, she could not produce these visions at will. They just came on her, at times.
If she had been placed in a controlled experiment, they would have concluded her powers to be zero.
Just as I felt the emotional tug, when certain people died, even though I was not in the same city, in any of the cases, or a dog will sometimes howl when their absent owner dies, there is a connection between people, including some animals, that is in mundane circumstances undetectable. In my view. (Edgar Blythe, Mar 6 2014 in the 'I Think' thread)

"When brother Sam died in Dallas, I was working in Tomball. I felt a sudden urge to go in the office and sit down. "Why?" the manager asked. "I don't know. I just do."
At that moment, my phone rang. It was his wife to tell me he was gone. This would mean nothing to many people, and that's fine. I just see enough to believe in connectivity between living creatures." (Edgar Blythe Fri 7 Mar 2014 in the 'I Think' thread)

I hope you are not mistaking me for an atheist, Romeo. I am not...although I know many decent, intelligent, (and dare I say it) spiritual atheists.

Whether ESP exists or not...is totally up in the air for me. I think that if there is this thing you refer to as "the supernatural"...it probably is not supernatural at all...but simply a part of nature that we do not yet know about.

But we have to keep in mind that neither of those things may exist.

The Looney Tunes was directed at some of the posts that seem to insist one way or the other had to be the "true" way.

The words, "I do not know" come very hard for some people.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2014 06:12 pm
Quote:
Frank Apisa said: I hope you are not mistaking me for an atheist, Romeo. I am not...although I know many decent, intelligent, (and dare I say it) spiritual atheists.

You've said you're an agnostic mate, so in my book that places you plenty of notches above dumb atheists and dumb crackpot religious cultists..Smile
(but whether atheists are "decent, intelligent and spiritual" is a matter of debate for another thread, as they come in all varieties)
Incidentally you once said to Anonymously-
"I am not an expert in how to help you with whatever demons are bothering you"...(16 Feb 2014 in 'Destroy my belief system' thread)

so are you saying demons exist?
giujohn

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2014 07:00 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
No problem!
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2014 11:52 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
You know, your end reaction is attack, yet you believe in ESP, claim to even experience it but refuse to share it, your own experiences because you think that the people on this Forum all demand scientific fact.

One day you'll learn to be your own person and not give a damn about what other people think .

Sounds like all you wanted was an argument from those that don't believe it exists so you can keep stating it does but your not interested in 1) sharing any experience you claim or 2) hearing any experiences anyone else claims.

Leave you with it.....

Yaaawnnn
You simply don't get it.
That's ok. And I really think my experiences are too far way out for most people here. And attack???? man o man.
Attacking is what you are doing now. Saying to me to grow up.
I know what I am doing and why.

So, I keep it at 'scientific proof' of which there is many and oh yes an old lady who did win every contest she entered! beautifull that one is!!!
Oh and btw I never forbid anyone , or was critical to anyone putting his or her experience here,
I simply would say, be my guest.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2014 03:19 am
@Quehoniaomath,
You are delusional if you think ESP creates winning lotteries.

If that was the case, every person whom claims to have ESP could pick the numbers and it would be reported thousands of ESP people are Millionaires and as such, every person in their right mind would be chasing the ESP Millionaires to date "if they are that way inclined" .

Kids have a gift.

As you get older it gets weaker.

My own Mother "not for you but for others" asked me to bring her a tissue box in her mind and told my Father, I was 11. She, they were in another room 3 rooms away, I was in the kitchen doing chores gahhhh called dishes. I wiped my hands grabbed the tissue and took it too her. She said to my Father "see?" he shook his head, I stood still she smiled.

Our brains are incredible that is a Scientific fact.

Winning lotto from ESP is crap. If I could do that at 11 I should be rich. I still have "some" connections with the brain that can produce things I didn't think that it could but I'm not stupid.

You need a reality check .

You don't play nice you dis people, I hope again that you get to see the reality what life is about.. It's called hard work and a bit of putting it out there but it's not about OMG she won a lottery I can do this but I can't tell anyone they won't believe me.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2014 03:42 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Quote:
Frank Apisa said: I hope you are not mistaking me for an atheist, Romeo. I am not...although I know many decent, intelligent, (and dare I say it) spiritual atheists.

You've said you're an agnostic mate, so in my book that places you plenty of notches above dumb atheists and dumb crackpot religious cultists..Smile
(but whether atheists are "decent, intelligent and spiritual" is a matter of debate for another thread, as they come in all varieties)
Incidentally you once said to Anonymously-
"I am not an expert in how to help you with whatever demons are bothering you"...(16 Feb 2014 in 'Destroy my belief system' thread)

so are you saying demons exist?

No. I was using what we English speakers call a euphemism. "Demons bothering you" can be expressed as "a mental problem"...but when writing that I obviously considered that too harsh and preferred to use "demons bothering you."

Most English speakers would know that...even English English speakers.

I have no idea if "demons" exist or not. I simply live my life as though they do not...and I would advise anyone not to fret over the possibility that they do.

0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2014 07:05 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
You are delusional if you think ESP creates winning lotteries.

I didn't wrote that at all! BUT there was a woman who could win EVERY CONTEST she entered with her esp.
Maybe you are referring to that?

Quote:
If that was the case, every person whom claims to have ESP could pick the numbers and it would be reported thousands of ESP people are Millionaires and as such, every person in their right mind would be chasing the ESP Millionaires to date "if they are that way inclined" .

I never said, ANYONE can do it! You are twisting a lot of what I wrote,
Pity, but eh, what else is new?

Quote:
Kids have a gift.

As you get older it gets weaker.

I agree and it it is done by what we eat and drink (GMO & fluoride) and
public schooling. schooling kills a kid's creativity for sure.

Quote:
My own Mother "not for you but for others" asked me to bring her a tissue box in her mind and told my Father, I was 11. She, they were in another room 3 rooms away, I was in the kitchen doing chores gahhhh called dishes. I wiped my hands grabbed the tissue and took it too her. She said to my Father "see?" he shook his head, I stood still she smiled.

Yes, I don't find that strange at all!

Quote:
Our brains are incredible that is a Scientific fact.

I agree with the first but not with last. science is here to surpress our brain/mind/hearts. Science haven't even scrathed the surface about this.
on the other hand there are lots and lots of experiments confirming esp.

Quote:
Winning lotto from ESP is crap. If I could do that at 11 I should be rich. I still have "some" connections with the brain that can produce things I didn't think that it could but I'm not stupid.

You need a reality check .

Again, I didn't wrote that! Nowhere! Or show me!
I DID tell about a woman who won EVERY CONTEST

Quote:
You don't play nice you dis people, I hope again that you get to see the reality what life is about.. It's called hard work and a bit of putting it out there but it's not about OMG she won a lottery I can do this but I can't tell anyone they won't believe me.

I dis people?? Are you out of your mind?
The one who does that is you. accusing me of thing I didn't wrote.
That I need a reality check and so on and so forth. I have none attacked here, but you did. Now play nice!
So I ask you to read my postings more careully if you read them at all!

And that someone doesn't believe you, does not mean it is not true.

But I thought you had that part figured out by now. Wink
0 Replies