0
   

new claim about 9/11

 
 
Reply Fri 30 May, 2014 11:27 pm
Ex-CIA Pilot Gives Sworn Testimony That No Planes Hit The Twin Towers.
John Lear, the son of Learjet inventor, shocking claims
 
roger
 
  6  
Reply Fri 30 May, 2014 11:32 pm
@usmankhalid665,
Words fail. That is just too stupid for words.
0 Replies
 
Butrflynet
 
  3  
Reply Fri 30 May, 2014 11:56 pm
@usmankhalid665,
You might want to Google John Lear and read up on him and his vast history of various conspiracy theories over several decades.
0 Replies
 
bobsal u1553115
 
  1  
Reply Sat 31 May, 2014 06:08 am
Sworn statement, eh? Must be true. More crap from the dingbat right. The only thing missing is: Obama did it.
0 Replies
 
Quehoniaomath
 
  -1  
Reply Sat 31 May, 2014 09:37 am
@usmankhalid665,
Quote:
Ex-CIA Pilot Gives Sworn Testimony That No Planes Hit The Twin Towers.
John Lear, the son of Learjet inventor, shocking claims


I do agree.
very funny to see people dismiss it without ANY INVESTIGATION.
Or can people explain to me why they dismiss it without any invstigation?

and offcourse it was an inside job, with the cia & mossad and so more.
usmankhalid665
 
  -1  
Reply Sat 31 May, 2014 09:55 am
@Quehoniaomath,
There are international games, we can't understand such things, we can just read statements of officials. We are just audience of this "global drama". We have no evidence of anything, i.e we did not see the dead body of usama bin Ladin
Quehoniaomath
 
  -1  
Reply Sat 31 May, 2014 10:05 am
@usmankhalid665,
Quote:
There are international games, we can't understand such things, we can just read statements of officials. We are just audience of this "global drama". We have no evidence of anything, i.e we did not see the dead body of usama bin Ladin


so you think we are stupid?
btw Osamaa Bin Laden died twice!

It is al show , done by a few psychopaths.


It is just the classical Haagelian Dialectic all over again.

And people fal for it time and time again.



0 Replies
 
Quehoniaomath
 
  -1  
Reply Sat 31 May, 2014 10:06 am
look up : Septemberclues

usmankhalid665
 
  -1  
Reply Sat 31 May, 2014 10:42 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Its like a TV Show, we are watching just those things, which they want. This is the war of Power, not to keep the peace in world.
Quehoniaomath
 
  -1  
Reply Sat 31 May, 2014 10:56 am
@usmankhalid665,
Quote:
Its like a TV Show, we are watching just those things, which they want. This is the war of Power, not to keep the peace in world.


Ohh I agree I agree, it is all for public consumption.

I never said for peace.



0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

 
  1. Forums
  2. » new claim about 9/11
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 07/03/2020 at 05:59:47