Legal problems in love marriage

Reply Sun 25 May, 2014 01:08 am
hi sir , mam
Am in love with my girl and we both like to get marry . my parent's accepted for marriage. am completing my 21 on coming june 25th and she's completing 21 on october 3rd of this year. Her parents will not accept for our marriage and still they don't know about our love. if they came to know , then they immediately arrange marriage for her as they are against love marriages and due to caste. how to avoid unnecessary police enquiries as well as legal enquirues against me and my side ?
What are the proceeding's Iam and My family should take before marriage to avoid legal or police enquiries?

pls give best replies ang legal suggestions..as your suggestions will help us to avoids unnecessary problems.
Thanks a lot....

As her parents are against love marriage they may issue a missing or kidnapping case on us. how to avoid unnecessary police enquiries and legal enquiries if they put such case on me and my family
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,824 • Replies: 3
No top replies

roger

Reply Sun 25 May, 2014 01:11 am
@barathvaj,
You might tag this topic with the name of your country and the word legal. That might help someone else with an answer. I'm not sure you're going to get a good answer here.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 25 May, 2014 07:33 am
@barathvaj,
You should talk to an attorney about this, someone who practices law in your country.
0 Replies

barathvaj

Reply Sun 25 May, 2014 10:30 am
@barathvaj,
am n my gf both belong to india
0 Replies