hawkeye10

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 12:32 am
@firefly,
Quote:
You're such a phony. Laughing You bragged about giving up your traditional male gender role as the family provider, in order to be a stay at home dad with your kids.
I always thought that gender expectation was strange as my grandpa took care of all the animals on the farm for 40+ years and nobody thought that made him less of a man. Kids/animals....the similarities are not lost on me. I never had a problem with it, others did.

Besides, no matter what we did during the rest of the day in the bedroom I was always the boss and she the slut. This has done wonders to realign us together.
nononono

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 12:59 am
The truth is that there is no such thing as a "culture of misogyny".

Women are not oppressed. Not by men at least.

Women are objectified every single day though... by themselves!

Women objectify themselves by taking any and every measure they can to sexualize themselves in the eyes of everyone they encounter. They treat themselves and their own bodies like they're commodities. And it's other WOMEN who disparage them, not men! Women treat each other horribly.

Men are just happy and grateful to be around women period. Men LOVE women. In ALL shapes, colors, and sizes. Ask any man"What do you think of women?" while he's having sex with one of them... I guarantee you the answer is going to be "Women are AWESOME!!" literally EVERY TIME.

Men respect women because they are awesome, and not just because of sex either.

Women don't have self respect. They treat their bodies like commodities. Women do that. Not men.

It's time for women to start pointing the finger of blame where it belongs.

#WomenAgainstWomen
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 01:13 am
@nononono,
Quote:
Women are objectified every single day though..

I objectify women every day, women I know not a thing about I see and I decide if I like or dont like what I see. Looking at women ( and girls too, I dont lie) adds a lot of joy to my life. The beauty of the female form is awesome. The bits of personality that they give off just in looking at them is awesome too. With all the money women spend on clothes/hair/tits I cant imagine that they dont want me to look and enjoy. THe feminist line that me looking makes my a misogynist is too ridiculous for words.
nononono

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 01:17 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
With all the money women spend on clothes/hair/tits I cant imagine that they dont want me to look and enjoy. THe feminist line that me looking makes my a misogynist is too ridiculous for words.

It's just BEYOND ridiculous!

Like, "Hey, I'm going to do everything I POSSIBLY can to look sexy, but if you look at me then you're a pig!"

Explain the logic there!

firefly

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 01:21 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
I always thought that gender expectation was strange

Well, that's exactly what the man who wrote that article was saying, and you called it, "Bullshit". You really are such a phony. Laughing People shouldn't be bound by gender roles--including expectations about what "masculinity" should be.

You ask why there aren't more male teachers in the schools? Because teaching, particularly on the elementary level, has always been regarded as "women's work"--so it's a low status job for a man to take. And consequently, most men just don't consider it. There have always been more male teachers at the high school level, but that's because they teach specific subjects, so it's more akin to college than "child care".

People should be free to ignore gender roles--they should make their choices based on personal preferences and abilities--and that doesn't turn anyone into an "it". Laughing Gender roles have nothing to do with being male or female--at least not for those of us who walk upright.

I watched the program recapping Barbara Walters career two weeks ago when she retired. I remember the big deal that was made of it when she was allowed to co-anchor the evening news. Gasp...gasp...was a woman up to doing that? Could she handle it? She was treading on hallowed male ground. It was absurd the things women were prevented from doing simply on the basis of gender. And it's absurd the things males are held back from doing because they might not seem "manly"--like teaching the 3rd grade. I'm not a big fan of imposing gender roles on people.
firefly

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 01:25 am
@hawkeye10,
You're just a horny old leach. Laughing
nononono

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 01:28 am
@firefly,
...and you're just a BITTER old lady Very Happy
nononono

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 01:31 am
#ThereIsNothingWrongWithHavingAPenis
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 01:31 am
@nononono,
And you're a colossal schmuck.
http://www.a-1video.com/Jerry%20laughs.gif
0 Replies

nononono

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 01:34 am
#AllMenStandStrongAgainstMisandry
firefly

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 01:36 am
@nononono,
Schmuck...

http://www.a-1video.com/Jerry%20laughs.gif
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 01:41 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
Around 9:20 p.m. on the night of May 23 all hell broke loose as Elliot went on a shooting spree. The 22-year-old student gunned down six people, killing them on site, before killing himself.

Is it not strange that the story stated that he gun down six people when of the six that was killed three was knife to death?
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 01:46 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Quote:
Quote: Found Soul
Gun laws are going to come into this big time as well now.

no doubt, because we are not ready to even begin to talk about the oppression of males, about how messed up young men are. Must. Divert. Attention.

Is it not odd how Found Soul and the news media hardly cover the fact that of those that was killed three was knife to death?

In fact the three knife victims was young males far more dangerous then his other victims.
nononono

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 01:49 am
#MisogynyCultureDoesNotExist
0 Replies

nononono

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 01:49 am
#RapeLawsAreUnfairToMen
0 Replies

nononono

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 01:51 am
#YesAllMen
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 01:54 am
@ossobuco,
Quote:
Just read that the guns were legally registered, so.. I now think, given the reporting going on by the concerned family, that the police messed up.

How about the knife that he used to kill half the people he did kill?

A lot of interest in his guns yet it was not his only killing tool.
BillRM

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 01:58 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
If people have been making their own guns by hand FOR CENTURIES before electric tools
were available, and have been buying guns from local gunsmiths,

Beside the little fact that he did half of his killings with a knife and likely could have done all of it with a knife if he could not gotten ahold of gun.

There is nothing at all magical about a gun compare to all the other killing tools mankind had used.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 02:04 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:
Just read that the guns were legally registered, so.. I now think, given the reporting going on by the concerned family, that the police messed up.

How about the knife that he used to kill half the people he did kill?

A lot of interest in his guns yet it was not this only killing tool.

Apparently he used that knife well, as it takes some time to kill three people with one, reportedly stabbing each one many times. In close, lots of physical work required, had to do it right to keep from waking the other victims. The guy put some thought into it, and was willing to work at it. This is not Lanza walking into moms room as she slept, putting the gun up to her head and pulling the trigger. That was an easy minute. Rodger put some time , skill and effort into it.

I am not sure what this means, but it does seem to be unusual.
BillRM

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 02:08 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Apparently he used that knife well, as it takes some time to kill three people with one, reportedly stabbing each one many times. In close, lots of physical work required, had to do it right to keep from waking the other victims

A knife is more of a up close and personal means of killing then a gun and I would assume that he wish to off those three guys in that manner.

1. Forums
  2. » Elliot Rodger
  3. » Page 36
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 08:38:21