hawkeye10

Reply Wed 28 May, 2014 01:00 am
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:

Quote:
Agreed. Men are better at some things, women others. I am on board the theory the the genders are different but should be considered equal....especially legally egual. This does violate the feminist general view that the sexes are the same, or should be, that we should all be "its".
Over the decades, there do seem to be more and more areas where men & women aren't considered equal legally.

You know my view that females are preferrenced in the schools...one of many areas that I would argue that the state does not consider males and females equal. If the government pursues gender biased policies I think it is clear that legally men and women are not equal. Law is an arm of the state, but only one, and if the law allows the government to be biased then we have to say that the law is biased.
vikorr

Reply Wed 28 May, 2014 01:11 am
@hawkeye10,
I think we already know the law is biased in relation to a number of things surrounding gender equality. Some of it has to do with attempting to equal things like wages, %representation (say in parliament / congress) etc...and while women should be encouraged to participate in things like politics - you can't force them to, and nor should you settle for 3rd best just because you need to fill a quota.

All that said - I don't think that these things are as simple as people attempt to make them. Quotas and percentage targets often seem simplistic to me, ignoring multiple life factors. However, If they said 'lets do a survey of high school graduates & first year Uni students to see what they want to do with their life, and based their percentages goals on that (through encouragement, rather than legal avenues), then I wouldn't have a problem with that.

Quite frankly, what I think should happen is that 'guidance' be available to anyone (both men & women) who seeks it...but not handed out willy nilly 'just because' they want to fix something.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 28 May, 2014 01:19 am
@vikorr,
Gets back to the feminsts position that we are all its, outcomes should be equal, and if they are not equal then the government should force them to be equal. *sigh* I really dont feel like talking yet again about how dishonest/abusive/damaging the feminsts are, but we always seem to get back to here.
vikorr

Reply Wed 28 May, 2014 01:25 am
@hawkeye10,
That was the point of my 'if they surveyed last year high school & first year university students'...because the results of that survey would not be equal.

Forced, equal respresentation (in most areas, but perhaps not all) when each gender has differing job interests - is just silly.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 28 May, 2014 01:35 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Guess what...I really dont give a ****!

Ah Hawk, seriously we already know that as a general rule of yours.

Maybe your wife prefers white men now herself as well, yep people can change.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 28 May, 2014 01:35 am
@vikorr,
But why does the establishment pursue such stupidity, and why the new major efforts to silence all dissent, to label all dissent from idiocy dangerous immorality? Why do we allow this, why do we put the chains on ourselves when we are told to do so??

I think this all boils down to fear, a feeling that if we dont all march to the dictated drummer established by our bosses then we are all going to die. That plus individuals are unformed, weak and weak because they have been poorly parented.... by their parents and by the collective.

IDK, the weak are easy to intimidate so I have a hard time believing that the weak poorly developed individuals that we are now flooded with is an accident, an OOPS of history, but it could be I suppose. Still, history teaches me that cannon fodder is usually designed to be such, by those in charge, this is almost certainly the fruition of a design.
vikorr

Reply Wed 28 May, 2014 02:22 am
@hawkeye10,
Now you're straying into areas of silencing dissent. There's a book written by Australian Authors called exactly that 'Silencing Dissent', which tracks the history of Australian Federal Govt from about the late 70's (if I remember right) to now...and the huge move towards secrecy in the 90's (ironically mostly under the 'Liberal' govt).

That is to say - it's not just the area of gender inequality, but most expert areas of life that are silenced. If you have an issue - unless you know a private practitioner...you can no longer expect supportive comment from govt / education / research related experts (this used to happen here).

What is left then, is the Interest Groups. And your cause has to have enough passionate people for the interest group to first survive, and then be heard.

'Womens causes' have much more passionate (and organised) interest groups then 'mens causes' do.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 28 May, 2014 02:38 am
@vikorr,
Quote:
'Womens causes' have much more passionate (and organised) interest groups then 'mens causes' do

dont I know it!

Quote:
If you have an issue - unless you know a private practitioner...you can no longer expect supportive comment from govt / education / research related experts (this used to happen here).

KInd of like we have seen at A2K were unless the speaker can claim, or does claim, expert bona fides they are ignored by most.

I touched on this about a year ago, where I talk about my grandpa, a michigan scratch farmer (the land sucked for farming though the sugar maples back by the lake where pretty great (maple syrup season!) ) who never went beyond grade 8, spent almost every single hour of the week (but for 5 or so at church and socializing after church) on his 240 acer farm (only 150 of it tillable) working 80 hours a week of it all by himself with his animals, was one of wisest men I have ever met. According to modern theory this is just not possible. He farmed, he listen to music, he smoked his cigs, he spent time with the family, and 5 hours a week he spent at church....that was his entire life, that is all he did ....he for instance went a decade without a vacation.... and yet he was one whip smart ************!

No way right?
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 28 May, 2014 03:29 am
@hawkeye10,
I think you might be able to understand why the father of one of Rodgers victims who said in front of media about members of congress. paraphrased " stop calling me, I dont give a **** about your sympathy, get to work and do something!" resonates with me.

Pops is wrong about the problem, but still I appreciate his unwillingness to assume that the alleged experts are better or smarter than he is.
0 Replies

nononono

Reply Wed 28 May, 2014 03:34 am
@vikorr,
Quote:
Quote:
If aliens landed on Earth and observed that women can create life and men can't, what conclusion do you think they would draw about our biology based solely on that factor?

Women ARE genetically superior to men because of that.
What rubbish. They are simply different.

YES, they are different. Women have the ability to create life and thus determine the course of human genetic history; men do not.

Quote:
until you start focusing on what you can control (that is, who you are), you will always feel a victim.

No. You are projecting your assumptions on my words. I'm fully in control of myself. I refuse to let you pervert my words or my reasoning.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 28 May, 2014 03:47 am
@hawkeye10,
RE GRANDPA: he also played his clarinet. I am convinced that love of music (playing not listening) can easily be worth about 10 years of reading books. Dont ask me to explain how this works, because I have no ******* idea.

A poor Michigan farmer, who in his couple of hours a week of personal time either spins the victrola or plays the clarinet, was tons smarter than most of the moderns who trot out a doctorate and a few books....No. Way.

But yes!
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 28 May, 2014 03:50 am
@nononono,
Quote:
YES, they are different. Women have the ability to create life and thus determine the course of human genetic history; men do not.

WHAT! Men have not just taken the pussy they want? The hell you say! You sir have obviously not been paying attention to your lessons.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 28 May, 2014 03:51 am
@nononono,
Ferk it, I write what I see/feel as one should.

Quote:
For preschool, I was enrolled at ***Dorset House, an upscale all-boys private school*** in the countryside, near where we lived. I was forced to wear a uniform, which I hated because I had to wear uncomfortable socks up to my knees. I was very nervous and I cried on my first day there. I can remember two friends I made by name, George and David. I would always play in the sandpit with them.

I didn't like school at Dorsett House very much. I found the rules to be too strict. My least favorite part of it was the football sessiona. I never understood the game and I could never keep up with the other boys in the field, so I always stood by the goal-keeper and pretended to be the "second goalkeeper". My favorite part was playing in the woods after lunch. There was a particular climbing structure that I had a lot of fun with.

My preschool class once went on a field trip to the park, where I had the misfortune of getting lost. As my class was eating lunch, I ventured off to another area of the park, and when I returned, my class had moved on. I remember panicking and asking strangers for help. It was a terrifying experience for me. I was eventually led to my class by the strangers I talked to.

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/maidstone/news/pervert-teacher-jailed-for-gross-13366/

Quote:
The 61-year-old former history and PE teacher molested one boy at The Judd School in Tonbridge in the early 1980s and another at Dorset House School in Bury, Pulborough, West Sussex, in 2005.

Quote:
A psychologist, Dr Robi Ludwig, speaking on Fox News, said Elliot Rodger may have been "fighting against homosexual impulses" when he allegedly killed six people.

Biography

Quote:
Born on April 7, 1988 in West Sussex, England, Ed Speleers is a British actor known for his title role in the film Eragon in 2006. He started performing at an early age. ****He went to Dorset House School in Bury when he was 7.
****A year before his leading role in Eragon, Ed Speleers and a friend experimented with writing their own script which they performed in front of the school. It was a controversial piece called Retribution that dealt with issues such as sexual abuse and pedophilia.*

http://investmentwatchblog.com/proof-of-mystery-man-shooter-inside-bmw-with-elliot-rodger/

"One woman, identified as Sierra, told NewsChannel 3 that she was approached by two men in a black BMW."

This guy owned the Internet, music loud at night, was on the Internet as much as he could, joined Forums .....

I am of the opinion and only he can tell us, that he was abused at that school perhaps "the strangers that eventually, note that word, eventually took him back to class......... by a man.

At that school

vikorr

Reply Wed 28 May, 2014 04:15 am
@nononono,
Quote:
You either know absolutely nothing about DNA, or are now plain and simply whining.

Quote:
No. You are projecting your assumptions on my words. I'm fully in control of myself. I refuse to let you pervert my words or my reasoning.
It's quite simple...if you didn't see yourself as a victim :
- you would be talking about what you can control, rather than focusing on what you can't control; and
- you wouldn't feel less because women are different

You can 'refuse' all you like ('victims' usually do). It doesn't change that fact that your own words, over and over and over again, show your victim mentallity.

You do have a chance to grow. All you need to do is accept the differences (as simply differences, rather than as 'better' or 'worse'), and focus on what you can control (who you are).
vikorr

Reply Wed 28 May, 2014 05:11 am
@vikorr,
You seem by the way, to believe I am making up what creates a victim mentallity;
http://aaph.org/node/214
Quote:
Our society is full of people who, through their own limiting beliefs, have settled into becoming victims of their circumstances. They feel powerless to make changes in their lives because they think that the elements of their lives are out of their control.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim_mentality
Quote:
The desire of sympathy is crucial in that the mere experience of a harmful event is not enough for the emergence of the sense of being a victim. In order to have this sense there is the need to perceive the harm as undeserved, unjust and immoral, an act that could not be prevented by the victim. The need to obtain empathy can then emerge

http://healthythinking.org/victim.html
Quote:
The most effective way to overcome the victim mentality is to start taking responsibility for every action and circumstance in your life - as you seek in every possible way to take responsibility for your life, you will begin to see that: Although I cannot control my circumstances, I can always control my response!
0 Replies

nononono

Reply Wed 28 May, 2014 05:59 am
@vikorr,
Quote:
your own words, over and over and over again, show your victim mentallity.

Incorrect.

You seem to be OBSESSED with projecting your own misguided assessments of people in order to somehow make yourself feel "good" or something. (Which is telling about your own insecurities if you are so INCREDIBLY obsessed with being "right" all the time.)

Am I stuttering? I do NOT feel sorry for myself.

I have stated facts of both biology and human LIFE.

That does NOT equate to me throwing myself or the male gender 'under the bus'. I am merely stating advantages that one gender has over the other. I am NOT negating that other gender's strengths.

I feel as though you have some growing up to do if you have a consistent problem with questioning people's words at face value.
vikorr

Reply Wed 28 May, 2014 06:14 am
@nononono,
Quote:
I have stated facts of both biology and human LIFE.
Quite incorrect. A fact is 'women can give birth'...a victim, who seeks sympathy and wants to portrait women as superior with an unfair advantage then says 'this makes them superior to us'. That's not fact, as you claim, but just your opinion, and a victim mentallity one at that.

Face value is that you keep focusing on what you can't control

Keep up the lying to yourself.

(Do you notice that you don't take up the challenge to start focusing on what you can control?)
nononono

Reply Wed 28 May, 2014 06:42 am
@vikorr,
Rolling Eyes

(literally the only reasonable response to you at this point.)
nononono

Reply Wed 28 May, 2014 06:44 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:

WHAT! Men have not just taken the pussy they want? The hell you say! You sir have obviously not been paying attention to your lessons.

LOLs Laughing
0 Replies

nononono

Reply Wed 28 May, 2014 06:49 am
@FOUND SOUL,
This is completely off subject but I imagine you as having a very welcoming and friendly smile Smile
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Elliot Rodger
  3. » Page 21
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 03:23:40