Is There Any Reason to Believe the Biblical Story of Creation?

izzythepush

Sun 30 Jan, 2022 02:10 pm
@farmerman,
I'll ask if she has some about her person.
0 Replies

Joeblow

Sun 30 Jan, 2022 06:05 pm
@izzythepush,
It's true. I sometimes have an overactive worry gene. I blame mom.
~~
Glad your back safe and sound farmerman
0 Replies

auroreII

Wed 30 Mar, 2022 08:12 pm
@Brandon9000,
People are always saying there is no scientific evidence for God.
The heavens and earth proclaim his glory.
I once heard someone talk about his mornings. People open their eyes, climb out of bed and get on with their day. This person opens his eyes and...Wow, this is amazing! He is in awe of the miracle that surrounds him. He's humbled to think that he is allowed to be privy to it all.
"If you have never been amazed by the very fact that you exist, you are squandering the greatest fact of all. " H. Haskins
Look around at this amazing miracle that surrounds you. Break it down into its smallest particle and what have you got? An atom. What is an atom made up of? An electron, a neutron and a proton- energy. Split that atom and what happens? There is an energy force that makes up the universe. Where does that energy come from? I believe the answer is found in Romans 11:36.
Well anyway that's what I think about sometimes.
E=mc2 What is that big "E"?

Leadfoot

Thu 31 Mar, 2022 04:13 am
@auroreII,
Quote:
"If you have never been amazed by the very fact that you exist, you are squandering the greatest fact of all. " H. Haskins

Worth quoting again.

I often wonder how people miss this.
Either I think too much of mine or most people think too little of theirs.
If that is 'ego' then ego has gotten a bad name undeservedly.
auroreII

Thu 31 Mar, 2022 06:48 am
@Leadfoot,
Leadfoot- Are you saved by Jesus ?
God is ushering in his kingdom. The signs are there.The devil is being given control of this world.
Have you heard about "the new normal"? This is a freedom loving country and yet I've watched people's freedom being taken away because of the unconstitutional actions of this government due to the fear mongering and greed of big pharma.We have been lied to and coerced into taking an ineffective vaccine- it does not prevent the virus (breakthrough cases), it does not stop the spread, and it is dangerous (myocarditis -doctors say people, especially our children who they now want to vaccinate , will die within five years due to the damage caused by myocarditis). There are over 24,000 deaths and over one million harmful effects caused by the "vaccines" reported to VAERS. All those who have taken the vaccines are now GMO humans. Who knows what the long term effect of that will be. The companies have claimed a 95% effectiveness for these vaccines yet the CDC data shows a 99.9% survival rate from the virus for people under 50 and 95 to 98% for those older or with comorbidities. These vaccines do nothing as far as I can see. There are better , safer treatments out there, but you don't hear about them because big pharma has published false studies and labeled the truth as misinformation to discredit these treatments claiming only vaccines will save us. Why?
The drug companies do not have to pay out compensation for the harm caused by their "vaccines" as long as they have emergency use authorization (EUA). If another drug has been found to effectively treat the virus they lose their EUA status. Under EUA status they are not liable for the consequences of their experimental vaccines.
Billions and billions of dollars are flowing into the pharmaceutical companies. As noted on Relief Web, a webpage associated with the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs, the two Pharma bigwigs earned a combined $34 billion in 2021. As a conservative estimate, this rate of profit translates to:
$93.5 million per day
$65,000 a minute
$1,000 a second
This could even be a gross underestimation, as Bloomberg Business noted in July 2021 that Pfizer alone was projecting a $33.5 billion COVID shot profit.( I heard Pfizer earned 89 billion for 2021 from another source)
It is truly difficult to wrap one’s head around the sheer vastness of these drug companies’ wealth … and a lot less difficult to imagine why they are so insistent on getting more people to take even more COVID shots
The World Health Organization has proposed an international pandemic treaty set to take place in 2024. If this treaty goes through, it will have insurmountable consequences on the world’s population, as the World Health Organization will become the sole decision-maker on pandemic matters.
Get ready for universal healthcare organized by WHO and say hello to total control.
Under the new universal healthcare, the WHO will have the power to implement mandatory jabs or health passports for billions of people worldwide. If you think this would be impossible to carry out, think again. The plan is clearly defined and once executed, it would replace individual nations’ constitutions with the constitution of the WHO – all under the disguise of “pandemic prevention, preparedness, and response.”
If it does not sound frightening enough, consider that the WHO recently changed the definition of a pandemic, now classifying any “worldwide epidemic of disease” as a pandemic without the need for the disease to be severe or cause high morbidity. Using this newly revised definition, anything could be called a pandemic and put individual rights, political liberty, or national sovereignty at significant risk."
"The US Congress is also trying to pave the way to total tyranny through its “Trusted Digital Identity Bill 2021,” which, if passed, will undoubtedly take us one step closer to the ultimate end goal – an Orwellian society defined by a global social credit system, total surveillance, punishment and forced compliance.

So for anyone who still believes that the purpose of vax passports is to keep us “safe,” it is time to wake up because time is running out. It is critical to recognize that digital health passports have nothing to do with public health. Instead, they are a free trial to social credit score, digital currency, total control, and surveillance over the entire global population.
And don’t think this idea is far-fetched. China has already rolled out its version of a centralized digital currency, which will be integrated into its social credit system. If you are unfamiliar with the Chinese social credit system, imagine a world where the government monitors your every move. If you misbehave – litter, badmouth the government or commit similar offenses – your punishment may be the partial or complete restriction of your ability to participate in society.
Today, vax passports are paving the way to creating a One World Government where digital money combined with a social credit system will eventually force humanity into global enslavement. If this is not the future you envision for yourself, your children, and your grandchildren, it is time to say no to vax passports, mandates, and the central bank digital currency."
I used to support universal health care, but changed to supporting a universal wellness program, one that doesn't just treat symptoms, but looks for and treats causes with protocols that work, one where we get rid of all the toxins in our food and our environment ( chemicals, pesticides, herbicides), one that encourages healthy lifestyle (healthy eating and activity, etc. If we don't make these changes we will only be pouring more money into the healthcare system with little effect.

https://standforhealthfreedom.com/action/who/
bulmabriefs144

Thu 31 Mar, 2022 07:54 am
@auroreII,
Get out of here with that crap.

Jesus says to us,
Quote:
1As Jesus left the temple and was walking away, His disciples came up to Him to point out its buildings.

2“Do you see all these things?” He replied. “Truly I tell you, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.”

3While Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will these things happen, and what will be the sign of Your coming and of the end of the age?”

4Jesus answered, “See to it that no one deceives you. 5For many will come in My name, claiming, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. 6You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. These things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8All these are the beginning of birth pains.

9Then they will deliver you over to be persecuted and killed, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name. 10At that time many will fall away and will betray and hate one another, 11and many false prophets will arise and mislead many.

12Because of the multiplication of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold. 13But the one who perseveres to the end will be saved.

14And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

15So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination of desolation,’a described by the prophet Daniel (let the reader understand), 16then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17Let no one on the housetop come down to retrieve anything from his house. 18And let no one in the field return for his cloak.

19How miserable those days will be for pregnant and nursing mothers! 20Pray that your flight will not occur in the winter or on the Sabbath. 21For at that time there will be great tribulation, unmatched from the beginning of the world until now, and never to be seen again. 22If those days had not been cut short, nobody would be saved. But for the sake of the elect, those days will be cut short.

23At that time, if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There He is!’ do not believe it. 24For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible. 25See, I have told you in advance.

26So if they tell you, ‘There He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.

29Immediately after the tribulation of those days:

‘The sun will be darkened,

and the moon will not give its light;

the stars will fall from the sky,

and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

30At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. 31And He will send out His angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather His elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

32Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its branches become tender and sprout leaves, you know that summer is near. 33So also, when you see all these things, you will know that He is near, right at the door. 34Truly I tell you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have happened. 35Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away.

Basically every text of the Bible has translated this to mean Revelation, but I tell you every interpretation in this way has gotten it WRONG.

Lemme explain something to you. Revelation was the work of a Jewish heretic pretending to be John. It is not a Christian writing. It talks of end times in the aftermath of the destruction of the Temple. This is important because it helps us understand that this is a revenge fantasy, a wet dream if you will, of the Jews overcoming their enemies. And once you rightly understand that the "synagogue of Satan" refers not to Jews that rejected Christ, but actually to those who believed in the message that grace rather than works is of primary importance to Christians and that Jesus came "not to judge the world but to save it" the entire narrative of Revelation falls apart. John is in fact one of these "many who will come in my name" that we are not to believe.

So what then are we to make of Jesus's own temple prophecy? Simple, John explains that the Temple he is referring to is his own body. Matthew, Mark, and Luke all have this prediction of signs in heaven, and during the crucifixion ALL of these three have a reference to the sky darkening for hours. John has neither signs in heaven mentioned here, nor the darkening of the sky. In other words, John tells us "Destroy this temple, and I will rebuild it." And tells us the temple is his own body. The End Times are a denial of Christ dying on the cross for our sins, and overcoming death. They are a debial of the Resurrection. There is a major upheaval around the time of the Temple destruction. But Jesus came to usher in his own kingdom. Yet 2000 years have passed, and people are there that continue to believe in some distant event that is coming any day now.

But he said within his own generation. "This generation will not pass away." Generations of Christians have been deceived by Revelation. But the truth is Jesus came again, and is always with us. Have you met Jesus? Have you been saved by him? Nevermind world events, those are the actions of evil men. They will die, and their plans with them. But if you do not have a relationship with Jesus, there is no point.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Thu 31 Mar, 2022 10:36 am
@auroreII,
Quote:
Leadfoot- Are you saved by Jesus ?

Sure.

But what do you mean by that? What was/is it about Jesus that saved you?

Covid and the idiotic response to it is not, and has never been on my list of things to care about. (Other than for laughs)
Brandon9000

Thu 31 Mar, 2022 07:52 pm
@auroreII,
auroreII wrote:
People are always saying there is no scientific evidence for God.
The heavens and earth proclaim his glory.
I once heard someone talk about his mornings. People open their eyes, climb out of bed and get on with their day. This person opens his eyes and...Wow, this is amazing! He is in awe of the miracle that surrounds him. He's humbled to think that he is allowed to be privy to it all.
Look around at this amazing miracle that surrounds you. Break it down into its smallest particle and what have you got? An atom. What is an atom made up of? An electron, a neutron and a proton- energy. Split that atom and what happens? There is an energy force that makes up the universe. Where does that energy come from? I believe the answer is found in Romans 11:36.
Well anyway that's what I think about sometimes.
E=mc2 What is that big "E"?

The fact that the universe exists has a God as one possible explanation and natural forces without an intelligence guiding them as another. By what means have you decided that the God explanation is the correct one, and not simply impersonal natural forces?
The Anointed

Thu 31 Mar, 2022 08:39 pm
@Brandon9000,
Quote:

440 BC - Democritus and Leucippus suggested the idea of the atom, an indivisible particle that all matter is made of. To the ancient Greeks the word atom meant indivisible. It was used to describe the smallest indivisible piece of a matter. Atom was derived from the Greek word atomon or atomos meaning indestructible.

In the days of Paul, it was believed by faith alone, that all visible matter in the universe was built by the gathering together of smaller and invisible particles. Today we know this to be a fact, Matter is but the gathering together of invisible molecules, created by the gathering together of invisible atoms, which themselves are created from the gathering of invisible sub-atomic particles that are formed from Photons or wave particles, which are not physical particles at all, although generally regarded as discrete stable elementary energy wave particles, having zero mass, no electric charge, yet carrying angular and linear momentum. . . . . . . . . From the seemingly nothingness was the world created. See Hebrews 11: 3.

In fact, it has now been revealed that matter is no more than an illusion. Quantum physicists have revealed that so called physical atoms are made up of vortices of energy that are constantly spinning and vibrating, each one radiating its own unique energy signature.

If you observe the composition of an atom with a microscope you would see a small, invisible tornado-like vortex, with a number of infinitely small energy vortices called quarks and photons. These are what make up the structure of the atom. As you focused in closer and closer on the structure of the atom, you would see nothing, you would observe a physical void. The atom has no physical structure, we have no physical structure, physical things really don’t have any physical structure! Atoms are made out of “INVISIBLE ENERGY”, not tangible matter.

Pioneering physicist Sir James Jeans wrote: “The stream of knowledge is heading toward a non-mechanical reality; the universe begins to look more like ‘A GREAT THOUGHT’ than like a great machine. Mind no longer appears to be an accidental intruder into the realm of matter, we ought rather hail it as the creator and governor of the realm of matter. (R. C. Henry, “The Mental Universe”; Nature 436:29, 2005)

Energy can be and is converted to that which we perceive as matter. In fact, this apparent material universe at the time of the Big Bang, was, according to the most popular theory of the creation of this universe, pure electromagnetic energy, which, was spewed out in the trillions upon trillions of degrees, or, according to scientific measurements (180 million trillion, trillion degrees Fahrenheit), a temperature in which matter cannot exist, which electromagnetic energy has been converted to that which we perceive as matter, only to be-reconverted to its original form as electromagnetic energy during the phase of the Big Crunch, when all will be ripped apart atom by atom, subatomic particle by subatomic particle, as the universal bodies fall as fire into the Great Abyss, or Black Hole that is connected to a White Hole at the end of an Einstein Rosen bridge that connects the two.

All life originated with the singularity from which this expanding universe and all the life herein was created, and this universe and all that exists, will be returned to the singularity, which is the origin of the next cycle of universal activity. This would appear to compliment Paul’s statement in Romans 1: 18-23; that the eternal, who has neither beginning or end, had made himself manifest as this visible cosmos, and all that can be known about the eternal has been made plain to us in the creation itself, which is the eternal invisible MIND, ‘The GREAT THOUGHT’ made visible as it has evolved today.

And that which we call God, through whom all things were created, by whom all things were created and for whom all things were created, the God, who is one, the great singularity in who all things exist, is the same today as it was yesterday and will be into all eternity. It is the eternal constant, in that it has been constantly evolving, and will continue to evolve from everlasting to everlasting. The only mind that can cease to evolve, is the mind that has ceased to exist.

The first law of thermodynamics is the same as the first law of conservation and that is, that energy can neither be created or destroyed. If energy cannot be created, then it always was, and if it can never be destroyed, it always will be. Therefore, according to this law, energy must be eternal, having neither beginning or end. Energy can be and is converted to that which we perceive as matter.

If you believe that a universe of mindless matter has produced beings with intrinsic ends, [in Kantian terminology, an end-in-itself, self- replication capabilities, and “coded chemistry”? Then you must now accept that it is the eternal energy, which has neither beginning or end, that has become this material universe and has developed a mind that is the compilation of all the information gathered by all the diverse life-forms that ‘it,’ [The Eternal Energy] has become, the collective consciousness of all that it is.

Every living thing within this apparent boundless cosmos, are merely information gatherers for the eternal energy which manifests itself as this living universe and is all that exists and is, 'THE GREAT THOUGHT,’ the collective consciousness of all that exists. At any given point in time, you are no more than inches away from a spider, fly, ant, or any other of the many information gatherers of the eternal, who is all that exists.

Jeremiah 23: 23-24; “I am a God who is everywhere and not in one place only. No one can hide where I cannot see him. Do you not know that I am everywhere in heaven and on earth?

He has eyes and ears everywhere throughout the universe that is he.

This nano technology, it really frightens me
They can make a flying camera that looks just like a bee
Can spiders, ants, and house flies transmit the things I say
Can our words and all our actions be recorded every day?

I remember back when I was young, I’s no more’n a lad
Sometimes I’d be at home alone and doin something bad
Then I’d turn mums crucifix around so He couldn’t see me do it
But now I think of all this nano stuff and I think I might have blew it

Once you understand that God is all, you’d have to be half blind
Not to realise that everything feeds into that great mind
All them spiders in the corners, ants in every crack and nook,
Were filming everything I did, now it’s recorded in God's book.

But that don’t really bother me, cos I know it’s tightly sealed
And only one’s allowed to open it---and you know? Somehow I feel
He’s not the sort what runs around accusing everyone
And though He lives in me, one day I’ll be, in Him, God’s only Son. . . . . The Anointed.

auroreII

Thu 31 Mar, 2022 09:44 pm
@Leadfoot,

Men will try to bring God down to man's level by making decisions of what they think God should be and do. "Well if God really were an all powerful god then he could just use his powers so bad things don't happen, we don't die and and everything is perfect." Simple.
It's not so simple. The bible says that when God's word goes out it does not come back unfulfilled. In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. (John1:1) God said let there be light and there was light. God said let there be land and there was land and by the word all things were made. He created Adam and Eve and they lived in a garden with two trees. One was the tree of everlasting life. If they were to eat the fruit from it they would live forever. The other tree bore the fruit of knowledge of good and evil. We usually see this depicted as being like an apple in pictures of Adam and Eve eating this "apple-like" fruit. But it seems to me this fruit isn't something that we digest in our stomach. If you read the bible you will see mention of other fruit trees. The bible talks about the fruit of the spirit. What is the fruit of the spirit? The bible says it is love, joy, peace, long suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance. (Gal 5:23&24). So what is the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil? I'll let you decide. It would certainly seem that it is something very bad for us. God told Adam and Eve that if they ate it they would die.
Who are Adam and Eve? I wonder if they aren't representatives of us all. The serpent came to them and basically told them that if they ate of the tree of knowledge of good and evil they would not die. He told them that if they ate it they would become like God.
God does not lie. They ate it, they died. Why do people die? It appears it's because of the evil they do because of disobedience to God's perfect plan for creation. Throughout the bible the question is asked: Choose ye this day whom you will serve. Will you serve God or self? We have our being in God. In him there is no place for sin. So where does that leave us?
The bible says God is love. Jesus and God have the same spirit. We see the nature of God when we look at Jesus (John 14:9), the God-made man who lived and died as one of us. God told Adam and Eve if they ate the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil they would die. He was being honest with them. People die because they commit sin. God can't just use his power to make everything perfect because men have free will. (Jer. 10:23) Yet he has given us a way to escape death through Jesus who died in our place. Jesus was perfect and did not sin. He did not deserve to die therefore justice demanded compensation for his death. What was that compensation? It was us. Jesus is the only way we can escape death. He came willingly, the bible says he came joyfully (Heb 12:2) to the cross because it meant we could be saved. He loves us that much. The tree of everlasting life, how does one eat from it? Jesus gave himself, a free gift, no requirements other than a willingness to turn away from sin and follow him. This is the joy that Christians share.
Jesus fulfilled the commandments because we couldn't do it ourselves. We are not that perfect. We are made free from sin and the curse of death through Christ, but that does not give us license to sin. Jesus left us with two commandments, that we treat others with the love that we ourselves would want to be treated with and first and foremost , that we love God. The bible says God is love so I guess you could say we are to love love. When we give our lives to Jesus in exchange for his his indwelling spirit (some might say this is our conscience and we should follow our conscience) his spirit shows us the way. But why? Why not just make us loving beings to begin with? I believe it is because love is an act of will. You can't force someone to love you. Is that love? If someone puts a gun to your head and says love me or else, is that love? The only way we can know love is through the sacrifice of self for the sake of others and by putting our trust in God and his great love for us. John 3:16, 1 John 4:19
Well anyway that's some things I think about- Happy Easter
Leadfoot

Thu 31 Mar, 2022 09:57 pm
@auroreII,
That was some sermon.
But it did not have anything to do with what I asked.

Hope you find lots of Easter eggs & chocolate bunnies.
0 Replies

auroreII

Thu 31 Mar, 2022 10:05 pm
@Brandon9000,
Impersonal natural forces? There are those who stand in awe of the impersonal "natural "forces. Take a look at a jet plane, central heating, a telephone, a skyscraper, etc. For me to say that I believe all this came about by a intelligent being who created man in his image I'd probably be scoffed at. Then they' d expect me to believe that it all came from something that climbed out of the primordial ooze.
Well anyway it's just a thought.
The Anointed

Thu 31 Mar, 2022 11:58 pm
@auroreII,
Quote:
For me to say that I believe all this came about by a intelligent being who created man in his image I'd probably be scoffed at. Then they' d expect me to believe that it all came from something that climbed out of the primordial ooze.

The Jet planes, and space ships, ect, evolved from the wheel over thousands upon thousands of years and billions upon billion of following creations, by the creator of the wheel, each following creation being the expression of the heights to which the creator of the first wheel had evolved too at that time.

After the creator had multiplied into billions and created the cities, schools, mining machinery, factories, etc, etc, etc, He finally said; And now let us create the vessels in which we can search out the heavens.

They will expect you to believe that this magnificent creator, more complex and intricate than any other earthly creation, evolved from some slime eating primitive critter that crawled out of the primordial waters of the earth, which critter was created by a world of mindless matter.
bulmabriefs144

Fri 1 Apr, 2022 07:21 am
@The Anointed,
Well, it doesn't even make any sense.

I am known to say that I believe in creationism and evolution, but not evolutionism. That is, I have to assert that whether or not people and things evolve and progress (they do), there was an original creation.

And no, we might have evolved from slime creatures, but God didn't.

Now, concerning Darwinism and the accepted idea of how things came from more simple to more sophisticated, that doesn't seem to be how things happened. Rather, fully-formed species kinda appeared on the scene (they were created). Here's an example, while conifers and such look rougher than say flowering plants, they are in fact more complicated a plant. Leaves (more like quills), bark, male and female seeds, sap, etc. Versus a plant that is basically just a stem, leaves, and flower and has to have outside help to pollinate. Now, we have flowering trees but this seems less like an evolution of one into another as much are differentiation of species. Morever the process seems in reverse, a plant that drops cones, then a plant that requires flowers and fruit in order to make a seed. It's almost like the plant specifically came about in response to animals that would eat fruit rather than nuts. And then after conifers and flowering plants, we have grass.

Okay, basic biology time. Grasses are monocots, most flowers are dicots. More complex earlier, less complex later. Again, if we're gonna call this "evolution" the first species didn't gradually become the second. It's more like Pokenon with the Evee than Darwinism. Certain conditions happen (like giving a Fire Stone or adding affection during daytime), and we have a species branch.
farmerman

Fri 1 Apr, 2022 08:57 am
@bulmabriefs144,
"Fully formed" pecies dont rally xist, nor is there any evidnce that they did xist.

The only rson "fully domed" species show up , is that there havent been enough fossils to support them yet. The fossil record is filling in the gaps on a eekly basis, all because of diligent commited fossil hunters and scientists, or ele diligent scientists supported by profit motivated fossil hunters,

just like the Genesis flood, creation was a ntural occurence and evolution i mrely the species way to adapt to its changing environment,

believe as you will bul there is aboslutely no hint of evidence for an Intelligent designer /creator
izzythepush

Fri 1 Apr, 2022 10:08 am
@farmerman,
Don't waste your time, he's not even a legitimate quack pseudo scientist.

He doesn't quite make the grade. He's a flat earther, not kidding.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Fri 1 Apr, 2022 04:28 pm
@auroreII,
auroreII wrote:
Impersonal natural forces? There are those who stand in awe of the impersonal "natural "forces. Take a look at a jet plane, central heating, a telephone, a skyscraper, etc. For me to say that I believe all this came about by a intelligent being who created man in his image I'd probably be scoffed at. Then they' d expect me to believe that it all came from something that climbed out of the primordial ooze.
Well anyway it's just a thought.

Yeah, but it's not an answer to my question. Based on what evidence do you choose the God explanation over the natural forces explanation? And don't babble more stuff that isn't an answer.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Fri 1 Apr, 2022 04:30 pm
@The Anointed,
I'm not going to read through that pile of **** because you're incapable of giving a coherent response to what I said.
The Anointed

Fri 1 Apr, 2022 05:26 pm
@Brandon9000,
Quote:
I'm not going to read through that pile of **** because you're incapable of giving a coherent response to what I said.

Then my friend, I’m afraid that eventually you are going to be forced to eat that which you call ‘****’, because all that I said is the truth, energy cannot be created nor can energy ever be destroyed.

This and every generation of the universe were created from that eternal energy that is released every time that the singularity of origin is spatially separated in the event that is called the Big Bang, and every generation, with all the information that was gathered in it active period, will be crushed back into the singularity from which the next generation will be created.

I realise that you have a very short attention span, so I will keep this post as short as possible.

A singularity is a region of space-time in which matter is crushed so closely together that the gravitational laws explained by general relativity break down. In a singularity, the volume of space is zero and its density is infinite. Scientists believe such a singularity exists at the core of a black hole, which occurs when a super-massive sun reaches the end of its life and implodes.

General relativity also demands such a singularity must exist at the beginning of an expanding universe, from which singularity our eternal oscillating and ever evolving universe is resurrected to continue on in that everlasting process.

Russian physicist and mathematician Alexander Friedmann, in the early 1920s, became the first person to embrace the idea that the equations of Einstein’s general theory of relativity called for a universe in motion.

The Friedmann universe begins with a Big Bang and continues expanding for untold billions of years—that’s the stage we’re in now. But after a long enough period of time, the mutual gravitational attraction of all the matter slows the expansion to a stop. The universe then starts to fall in on itself, replaying the expansion in reverse. Eventually all the matter collapses back into a singularity, in what physicist John Wheeler likes to call the “Big Crunch.”

I will continue to believe, that this entire universe, which began as a ‘singularity,’ will burn up and fall as fire into the Great Abyss, which is created by the black holes within the condensing Galaxies devouring each other, where this generational body will be crushed back into the singularity from which it was created, only to be blasted out and resurrected to continue on in its eternal process of evolution.

“According to the ancients, we live in an eternal oscillating universe that expands outward and contracts back to its beginning in space time. A universe that exists in the two states of seemingly visible matter and invisible energy.”

“Universe after universe is like an interminable succession of wheels forever coming into view, forever rolling onwards, disappearing and reappearing; forever passing from being too non-being, and again from non-being to being. In short, the constant revolving of the wheel of life in one eternal cycle, according to fixed and immutable laws, is perhaps after all, the sum and substance of the philosophy of Buddhism. And this eternal wheel has so to speak, six spokes representing six forms of existence.” ---- Mon. Williams, Buddhism, pp. 229, 122.

The days and nights of Brahma are called Manvantara, or the cycle of manifestation, ‘The Great Day,’ which is a period of universal activity, that is preceded, and also followed by ‘Pralaya,’ a dark period, which to our finite minds would seem as an eternity, or but a moment in time.

‘Manvantara,’ is a creative day, a period of universal activity of light and life, as seen in the six days of creation in Genesis. ‘Pralaya,’ is the evening that proceeds the next creative day, and is seen as the period of rest for the “GREAT THOUGHT’. The six periods of Creation and the seventh day of rest in which we now exist are referred to in the book of Genesis 2: 4; as the “GENERATIONS OF THE UNIVERSE.”

The English word “Generation,” is translated from the Hebrew “toledoth,” which is used in the Old Testament in every instance as ‘births,’ or ‘descendants,’ such as “These are the generations of Adam,” or “these are the generations of Abraham, and Genesis 2: 4; it is written concerning the six days of creation; “These are the generations of the Universe or the heavens and earth, etc.” And the ‘Great Day’ in which the seven generations of the universe are eternally repeated, is the eternal cosmic period, or the eighth eternal day in which those who attain to perfection, are allowed to enter, where they shall be surrounded by great light and they shall experience eternal peace, while those who do not attain to perfection are cast back into the refining fires of the seven physical cycles of endless rebirths that perpetually revolve within the eighth eternal cosmic cycle.

Enoch the righteous, wrote that God created an ‘EIGHTH’ day also, so that it should be the first after his works, and it is a day eternal with neither hours, days, weeks, months or years, for all time is stuck together in one aeon, etc, etc, and all who enter into the generation of the Light beings, are able to visit all those worlds that still exist in Space-Time, but not in our time.

A series of worlds following one upon the other-- each world rising a step higher than the previous world, so that every later world brings to ripeness the seeds that were imbedded in the former, and itself then prepares the seed for the universe that will follow it. The eternal growing=evolving energy that has neither beginning or end.

But that will do for now, for I fear that that there is too much “****” there for such a feeble mind to even begin to comprehend.

But I will continue, not for your benefit, but for those who have the ability to comprehend the expanding and ever growing and changing living world around them.
0 Replies