This is the Origin of God as I pereceived it might have been!

Reply Mon 19 May, 2014 05:41 am
God of my Geneses
By Alan McDougall

God Spoke thus!

Within a Timeless zone before existence came to be , a pool of infinite pure thought held within it all the hopes, dreams, necessary for a new creation of all existence and reality, these waves of pure magnetic thought gradually coalesced and a mighty sentient consciousness emerged out of previous chaos.

Spirit twisted boiled dissolved reformed writhed and shook before existence or creation were and began to organize itself into a mighty being of thought and infinite intelligence.

It grew out of nothingness by its own will, before anything was and with the mobilities of its original thoughts and will created all that ever was, all that is, and all that will ever be.

Spirit drifted eternally in and out of awareness and within its strange mind flux growing out of its a mind of pure energy. It tossed out the foams of singularities started the flow of time and withdrew into itself outside time or space and sustained its creation as a static force of infinite power.

I separated into three but remained interlinked as a great oneness-es that was the father, Son and Spirit and existence and creation of all things originated within the primordial thoughts of our Infinite Mind.

Back before anything was conceived , I am Infinite pure "mind" and "thought" there is no dark only light within my infinite domain, so I moved upon the great void of dark and said "let there be" light' and there was light. From the light came love and life.

After the thundering dawn of creating existence, I sent out the primordial heat to light up the universes for the seeds of life to be planted within them.

I waited and watched my creation grow and expand and it filled my being with joy and satisfaction and I knew my workmanship had been good.

After my creative event at the dawn of existence I withdrew of myself to allow for the void to come into existence and great incandescence's blazed as I set entropy and time into motion.

Polarities were born and the sons of light and the sons of dark flew apart and set up the tension between good and evil forever. A deep and infinite chasm came between my perfect and the depravity of the terrible one, who served only himself and love and hate were born.

I had to separate existence and withdraw myself into everlasting light and let it, the evil one exist in its darkness.

The opposing forces split the chasm light blazed to banish the dark and the dark flowed like evil tar to blot out the light forever.

I set up my plan to bring those caught up in the evil darkness by the slyness of the terrible one of evil, back into the living light of my life of love and peace.

I experienced time only in my dreams said God. God first dreamed. The cup of dreams ran over like unto rivers that overflow their banks. For God dreamed Infinity of dreams in an instant, and the Infinity multiplied by infinity for an Eternity created all possibilities in one awesome now. It was the Realm of Chaos. I began to create outside the Absolute Realm and started the first realities based on dimensions and textures.

Aware of infinite potential in vast unploughed fields of nothing, I strode with great beams of Radiant Light toward the infinite horizon of eternity, sowing seeds of existence, before the timeless moment of creation.
I walked down the road of forever and sat down on the throne of infinity. I am the light being and my everlasting purpose is to create and cause existence, I am both nothing and everything I am the light that dispels the dark.

There was no cause to my existence I simply "was", "were" and "am" always forever, no beginning and no end, existing forever in the glory of my light. Having no Cause I am therefore both the effect and affect and shaper of everything.

On the panorama of bleak blackness," I am" "The Absolute", sowing seeds of universal radiant energy. Reality is the gem of my creation and the beauty of my achievement. I am he who lives, forever and forever, I illuminated the darkness with beams of dazzling light, radiant and translucent glory to share it with those who love me. My acts of creation were the first event of my purpose reason for my existence. I formulate everything in the thoughts of my Mind and knew the first numbers and called them "Zero" and "One",

With the simplicities and realities of the fundamental, "I made everything". I am the Prime Mover and there was no other proponent to my "First Cause". I am the "Immovable Rock" and the" Alpha point". I took these first fundamentals and weaved them into the fabric of the reality, creating all the limitless universes on the infinite timeless foam where before there was but nothing. I am the Almighty One. If you are wise, do just one thing respect me for I am The Lord of creation and reason you exist?

I am boundless Mind, Original Self-Awareness the cause of everything, relative to nothing I am "this" I am " I am that" I am "then" I "am "when I am when, I am when, I am how, I am truth, I am, I know "everything" I am "every-when" I am the "Ever Existing One. I am the great Infinite Ocean that contains all things.

We sang together the song of creation and the new universe began to vibrate with countless frequencies of light, glory translucent and everlasting with the vibrations of the song of existence. The singer sang the song, the painter the painting, the creator the creation.

Creation began to weave, dance, and vibrate flux and vortex into one colossal maelstrom, spiral in perfect order from the mind of the eternal one The Universe danced and sang with joy. The dancer danced and sang along with his new creation.

I am life giver. Back before anything was conceived , I am Infinite pure "mind" and "thought" there is no dark only light within my infinite domain, so I moved upon the great void of dark and said "let there be" light' and there was light. From the light came love and life.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 692 • Replies: 0
No top replies