motivity

Arcades

Reply Fri 2 May, 2014 01:41 am
I have been using the word temporal from the first post . now ,as I prepare for the next post, for the people that have been reading since that first one last September, I must say that motion does not occur in reality.And this is of course in line with the non centrality analysis that I have put forward, therefore lets not start saying that Arcades is now saying that we are living in a giant hologram. What I am saying is that there is an overarching physical premise that renders the products of motion : construction and deconstruction of materiality in time ,as actually nonoccurrent . If we take a look at causality we see a constant mechanism(except at a very small scale of size which is a equally constant mechanism that will explain soon).This constant mechanism is not the objects themselves .For we see variation in the resulting products which physically cannot alter the material principle of causality itself, which is to say that causality is true even if there are no objects in action making it plain to observation .For modern science to make sense this statement would have to be true.
The overarch is most indicative to observation as the determinable constancy of potential energy, which has never changed since the so-called beginning of the universe. this of course demands more explanation. Most certainly, but I just wanted to lay a light primer before the next post .Non centrality must restate the principle of four dimensional reality clearly. I just hope the post isn't too long on Sunday.

Arcades Cinza

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 584 • Replies: 0
No top replies