I honestly didn't put forth the necessary, most likely much needed effort as needed but I'll give it my attempt. Because I'm bored, and don't really care about anything.
1. A contract that is valid even though one of the parties didn’t provide __a signature____________ usually takes the form of a contract under seal.
2. A direct __approach____________ is something that an injured party suffers as a direct result of a breach of contract.
3. A neighbour decides to sell a lawn mower to me, I say: “I will buy it”, but my neighbour changes her mind. The offer was ____cancelled/void________ , or in other words withdrawn.
4. A neighbour decides to sell a lawn mower to me, I say: “no, thank you”. The offer was ___never an offer___________ .
5. A person’s age is one important factor that decides whether or not the person has _____the right _________ to contract.
6. A private agreement must comply ____according to_________ all relevant law, including Acts of Parliament.
7. A restriction is a _____restraint_________ put on something.
8. A transaction is apiece of _____business_________ , such as buying or selling something.
9. As well as offer, acceptance and ___love___________ , the parties to a contract need to have an intention to create a legal relationship.
10. Did you sign the contract _____willingly_________ or under duress.
11. I have to return the goods that you delivered to my shop yesterday as they are all _____broken/damaged_________ and I cannot sell things that do not work properly.
12. If I promise to make a _______bargain_______ to a person or organisation it is a legally binding contract if the agreement takes the form of a deed.
13. In England a promise of making a donation or giving someone a gift is not usually an __accurate____________ promise because one of the parties has not provided consideration.
14. In some countries it is possible for one party to a contract to limit his or her _____feelings_________ for negligence under that contract.
15. In the UK common law says that ____neglection/denial__________ to a offer cannot be made by silence.
16. MrWilcox ___broke/failed to comply to___________ the contract because he delivered the goods two weeks late.
17. One of the terms of this contract is contrary to the Sale of Goods Act and the term is therefore not _____clearly stated_________ .
18. The association needs to buy some laptops at an Internet auction, but they decide too late and the offer ___is void___________ , which means too much time passed.
19. The boy is only 14, so according to English Law he doesn’t have _____the right_________ to contract.
20. The important part of a judge’s pronouncement when he/she gives a decision in a precedent case is not the obiter dictum, but the ratio decidendi______________ .
21. The loss that you _suffered_____________ as a breach of the contract was not a direct result of the breach. A court will say that it is a consequential loss.
22. The _time limit_____________ of Peter’s employment contract is six months.
23. The ____main idea__________ of a contract are its contents. It means the conditions and duties that you agree to perform when you enter the contract.
24. There are various ways in which a contract can be ____terminated__________ , including performance of all duties or breach.
25. To give your ___consent/promise___________ to something means to give your permission for something to happen.
26. We made an oral contract and even though it involves a large sum of money it does not need to be in writing to be _considered a contract_____________ .
27. When the parties to a contract exchange consideration they must gain a benefit or suffer a ____breach__________ .