Good teen drama shows?

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2014 05:17 am
I already watch the vampire diaries and pretty little liars. Iv tried the walking dead but I didn't like it. So does anyone know any shows that are still on air?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,862 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2014 05:55 am
@Cgirl lover,
What is still on the air differs from country to country. We also have no idea what your cable package is, or your preferences (supernatural? crime thrillers? science fiction? something else?). And we don't know if you're on the 13 side of teenaged or the 19 side.

This is a list of the top-rated broadcast shows in the US for the 2012 - 2013 season. This doesn't include cable:
http://www.deadline.com/2013/05/tv-season-series-rankings-2013-full-list/

Most-watched cable shows for the past week. Game of Thrones is at the top, but there's a ton of allegedly nonscripted stuff on that list, like WWE programming.
0 Replies

Cgirl lover

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2014 04:23 pm
@Cgirl lover,
Oops srry. I'm 14 and Im looking for pretty much any drama show. Here r some shows I watch: switched at birth, pretty little liars, the vampire diaries, the originals, twisted, and the fosters.
jespah

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2014 05:01 pm
@Cgirl lover,
No sweat. One problem is that (sigh) there just aren't a lot of scripted drama shows these days, period. And you said you wanted something that's currently on the air.
0 Replies

jasonrobins038

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2014 06:20 am
@Cgirl lover,
The Gossip Girl
0 Replies