My Big Announcement:

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 07:42 pm
I believe that God and Christ test our love. It has been read how if you deny God and Christ that there is no hope. But God and Christ understand who each of us are at heart. And the ignorance within each of us and the cause of the ignorance we each have. If you want to overcome ignorance you have to want to understand. Yes it has been read that if you deny there is no hope but reason you deny is out of ignorance. Go on to read that even denying out of ignorance is unforgiven. To read that something is not forgiven is negative. A negative feeling. Causing one to feel down leading into more negativity by chance more depression. God is not a negative God but a loving God. God created man. Why would God turn away from his creation of which he desires our love verses the opposite of. I honestly believe it is a test for us to go within ourselves understanding exactly how much we do love God and Christ. 
Yeah one has mentioned denying out of ignorance due to a lifetime of severe depression. But the question is, how much does one truly from the bottom of their heart love God and Christ. I believe that it is never too late. That you truly have to put your heart and soul into the belief of God and Christ. Love with everything within you. God and Christ are rather intelligent, loving spirits. 
Sure anyone can believe in negativity, negative feelings, negative ways because it is easy to fall into temptation depending on who you are at heart. How strong is your heart. What do you believe with your heart. What's in your heart. I believe the only way for a true believer, one who truly believes in God and Christ, to go to hell is if they murder someone out of revenge. 

http://www.acts17-11.com/tests.html
http://www.acts17-11.com/tempt.html
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,213 • Replies: 4
No top replies

anonymously99

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 07:52 pm
@anonymously99,
Let love, understanding, and acceptance overcome your negative thoughts and negative feelings, anything negative you may have within yourself. Let old grudges go, ask for forgiveness for having them, the grudges. Forgive with all of your heart. Love with all of your heart. Understand and accept things you have refused because of any negativity you've had. Understand and accept with all of your heart. It is a sin to condemn.
anonymously99

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 08:08 pm
@anonymously99,
You should never fear anything or anyone. Don't be afraid of anything.

Even if one has thrown you into a hole consisting of two lions. Put your trust and faith in God and Jesus Christ.

anonymously99

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 09:42 pm
@anonymously99,
http://www.acts17-11.com/know.html
anonymously99

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 09:49 pm
@anonymously99,
It doesn't matter what your beliefs are. You can be a good person with different beliefs than I. I find no problem you not matter your beliefs.
0 Replies