Time time dialation theory

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2014 10:44 am
If you place objects traveling at the same speed on top of one another.You get greater and greater time dialation with increasing speed.Because the time dialation calculator on Edit [Moderator]: Link removed says that when you go 100,000 mph you loose a second if your are on that object.If that object travels for 3 years.So if you stack that particular speed all the
way up to 100,000 miles per hour.One of the objects in between the bottom and top object will be going half that speed.So it will loose a half of second while the people on earth will gain a half of second.So that object will be backwards in time.While the top object will be forwards in time.You can have the objects go up and down on each other so they won't go far.Each one of these objects would be suspended on a magnetic field.Amplification of this effect will be easy.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 9 • Views: 3,355 • Replies: 28
No top replies

rosborne979

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2014 10:55 am
@All time,
All time wrote:
One of the objects in between the bottom and top object will be going half that speed.

Where did you get that idea?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2014 11:43 am
When time dilates to 30 CM an event is born.
0 Replies

timur

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2014 12:16 pm
All time wrote:
time dialation calculator

Is that related to the time you take to dial someone?
All time

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2014 01:39 pm
I got that idea by thinking about how to accomplish time travel with todays technology.Did anyone take a look at the link i provided?
contrex

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2014 02:57 pm
@All time,
All time wrote:
Did anyone take a look at the link i provided?

Given that it misspells 'dilation' the same way you do, I don't think it is worth going there.

0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2014 03:21 pm
@All time,
All time wrote:
Did anyone take a look at the link i provided?

The link doesn't work.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2014 03:28 pm
While we're waiting for coherence--perhaps a vain hope--let's see some Time covers . . .

0 Replies

All time

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2014 06:57 pm
The link was supposed to work and it is the seventh link.
contrex

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 01:58 am
@All time,
All time wrote:
The link was supposed to work and it is the seventh link.

You didn't spell 'dilation' correctly. The best way to put URL links in posts is to copy them from the browser address bar.

Spot the difference

Broken:

http://www.timedialationcalculator.net/

Working:

http://www.timedilationcalculator.net/

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 07:29 am
@All time,
We saw it before you posted it! I think you're on to something.
contrex

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 07:44 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

We saw it before you posted it! I think you're on to something.

I expect the dilation affected his keyboard. His initial question is still nonsense, and he has come no closer to rectifying that.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 07:48 am
@timur,
timur wrote:

All time wrote:
time dialation calculator

Is that related to the time you take to dial someone?

Smile Smile Smile !
0 Replies

All time

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 08:08 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Would you like to build one?It is unpatented.I probably could not patent it anyway.Have you read any other theories on time travel before.Perhaps someone in the future will build one and come back to this time.It sure would be great to have many time travelers.Who knows you might be talking to one and not know it in the future.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 10:01 am
@All time,
Peabody already built one, he called it the "Wayback Machine".

How do you know I haven't built one already and I've comeback to take of the one person who stands in the way of me cashing in on this goldmine?

So. Whatya doin around midnight tonight.
All time

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 10:54 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I will be sleeping good at midnight.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 07:33 pm
@All time,
All time wrote:
Perhaps someone in the future will build one and come back to this time.It sure would be great to have many time travelers.Who knows you might be talking to one and not know it in the future.

Interestingly, studies have been done to try to detect time travelers from the future by analyzing the information flow of several large sources on the Internet (Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc). No time travelers have been detected.

Details can be found here: http://arxiv.org/abs/1312.7128 and here: https://www.sciencenews.org/blog/context/google-search-fails-find-any-sign-time-travelers

All time

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2014 07:57 am
@rosborne979,
That is old news and not current.Perhaps what scientist have said about time travel is the truth.Which is," you cannot go back in time before the time machine was made."
rosborne979

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2014 07:17 pm
@All time,
The studies were done last year and results submitted in Dec 2013. Seems pretty current to me.

Anyway, you still haven't explained how you arrived at your original conjecture in your first post. This whole discussion is pretty much irrelevant if your initial conjecture can't be supported, right?
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2014 08:50 pm
@All time,
All time wrote:

That is old news and not current.Perhaps what scientist have said about time travel is the truth.Which is," you cannot go back in time before the time machine was made."

Which scientist said that?