Can We PLEASE Talk About the Egypt Military Government Killing Hundreds Of Brotherhood Members

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2014 11:24 pm
528 on death sentences so far, 600+ on trial now, with 15-20K still in prison being tortured depending on who one listens too awaiting something which is called a trial by the government but which is certainly not .

Two things, where is the international outrage, and did the military set the Brotherhood up for a fall by allowing them into power, with plans all along to decapitate them later with public support? I have not seen in a long time such a successful power move if this is what the military pulled off, they went from being the supporters of the now evil Mubarak to being saviors of the republic in the eyes of the citizens, all while maintaining an iron grasp on power...... in the ******* middle east after the Arab Spring.

Skill or luck, that is what I want to know. Mubarak always said that the Brotherhood to be counted on to **** it up if they ever got power, did the military take his counsel to heart?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,021 • Replies: 7
No top replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2014 11:51 pm
@hawkeye10,
It looks like thay r getting rid of a lot of dangerous Moslems.
This might be like if we had wiped out the Communist Party in America in the 1930s.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2014 12:06 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

It looks like thay r getting rid of a lot of dangerous Moslems.
This might be like if we had wiped out the Communist Party in America in the 1930s.
"nation comes before your religion" is the military's mantra...that sounds very american right? And once they got into power the Brotherhood was deeply hostile towards democracy, another strike.

But is the military this smart? Did they set the Brotherhood up? I asked an Egyptian that I know at the time and he said that the Brotherhood bought off the military, but now he is not so sure that they did not get played.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2014 01:43 am
@hawkeye10,
R u proposing that we go to Egypt
and save the Moslems that wanna kill or theocratically enslave us ?
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2014 01:45 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

R u proposing that we go to Egypt
and save the Moslems that wanna kill or theocratically enslave us ?
no, I am not sure if I should be supporting the military or condemning them. I think I know where u stand.

You are a good hedonist, please go to my last meal thread and tell me what u would do, I really want to know.

http://able2know.org/topic/238972-1
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2014 01:47 am

Thay r trying to keep the cage closed.

Pandora 's box ?
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2014 01:51 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Thay r trying to keep the cage closed.

Pandora 's box ?

I think rather they are setting up to kill those in the cages, so that they dont need to bother with them.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2014 01:54 am
@hawkeye10,
Maybe Pandora shuda thought of that.
0 Replies