men and shoes

cavfancier

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 07:23 am
Ask Gautam, Lola. I ain't no good with maff.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 07:28 am
When I grow up, I want to have legs (and shoes) like Lola

13 Octopi !
0 Replies

kitchenpete

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 07:52 am
You are making me feel so much better about my shoes! Very Happy

I can't say I've got enough shoes, yet, as there will always be occasions for which I don't have exactly the right pair...I may need to cater for those!

An ex-girlfriend once asked me "Do you think I need a pair of shoes like this?"

My reply was: "Need doesn't come into it, now, does it? How much do you WANT them, anyway?"
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 08:45 am
Petie

I confess my utter suprise at finding myself a new member of your shoe fetish association. It's not merely the extravagance, but a vital aesthetic compulsion. Shoe as art. I had no idea. The day before yesterday, I was rummaging around through the wonderful Nordstrum Rack shoe department and bumped into another association member. As it happened, he was just about to try on a pair which I'd specifically come to purchase. We were both enthralled with the shape and the rich leather and the soles and we might have praised the laces if we'd talked much more. Older fella, very knowledgeable. He mentored me on the values of mink oil ("They'll never look scuffed, they'll just look really good") and on the quality of various shoemakers. We both ended up buying them, he that day, and myself the following day (I knew there was but one pair left, and I couldn't let such beauties escape...Adam Derricks...I'm sleeping naked but for those shoes).
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 09:37 am
We must put this shoe fettish into perspective; average cost of each shoe vs. income vs. benefit. Wink
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 10:19 am
Recently I have stopped getting ROI on my shoes
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 10:21 am
Gautam, Maybe your choice of shoes needs to be reconsidered? Or, is the ROI so good, you no longer bother. LOL
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » men and shoes
  3. » Page 7
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 10:57:06