Mines

tontoiam

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2014 04:18 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
So you're addressing me as an idiot now.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2014 07:06 pm
@tontoiam,
tontoiam wrote:

So you're addressing me as an idiot now.

Either you are confused or trying to pick a fight. No one has called you an idiot. I should tell you, however, if you continue to read insults where there are none, you will be posting to yourself on this thread. The ball is in your court.
Below viewing threshold (view)
glitterbag

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2014 08:10 pm
@tontoiam,
Well, if I continue to try to help you, I would be an idiot. Bye bye, now.
tontoiam

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2014 11:38 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Well, if I continue to try to help you, I would be an idiot. Bye bye, now.

The only individuals who can help me are they who are in my head that have been there well over two years now. By getting out of my head. That is how I will be understood. That thing similar to a breakthrough.

Love never goes away. It lingers. Is contagious. Is beautiful. Love is a guardian angel sent from no where. Love just happens. Fill yourself with love. You will have love in return. No drugs needed. Honest. I'm a good example.

I loved you once and will always. Till the day I'm murdered. If I'm able to continue loving after I die then I'll still love you.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2014 10:03 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
Tonto asked: Would you like to keep ******* me. Romeo Fabulini.
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
If you're female and over 21 I'm certainly open to negotiation, send me your picture..Smile
How very christian of you, Romeo.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2014 02:23 pm
Quote:
Neologist said: How very christian of you, Romeo

Thanks mate, the good samaritan in me has always gravitated me towards ladies with problems such as agoraphobia, schizophrenia, bi-polar, anxiety attacks, depression etc regardless of whether they're atheists or not, for example i've been penpalling with a witch for 17 years and we get on great, i haven't burnt her at the stake yet!
You JW's prefer to stay aloof from people, but your old Uncle Romeo doesn't do "aloof"..Smile

WIKI- "Jehovah's Witnesses are taught that association with "worldly" people presents a "danger" to their faith and are instructed to minimize social contact with non-JW's"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehovah's_Witnesses
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2014 02:50 pm
@neologist,
Neo, what a loathsome creature this mussolini is.

Even though it was said in jest, I would imagine it stalks women with mental difficulties because it can't possibly succeed with those that recognize his aberrational behaviour.
tontoiam

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2014 03:42 pm
@panzade,
Or maybe he's secretly in love.
panzade

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2014 03:45 pm
@tontoiam,
It's a hollow love...a kind of narcissistic love you hardly need in your situation.
tontoiam

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2014 03:50 pm
@panzade,
1. Hollow Love
Hollow Love is an intense burning passion that finds itself consummated through 'deadarming' and 'granny-kissing.' The parties often text back and forth incessantly, each repeatedly claiming to love the other more. This in no way, shape, or form approximates real love, or even physical/sexual attraction. Most often, it is the result of the parties' parents trying to cover up for their children's homosexuality.

This what you're referring to?
panzade

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2014 03:51 pm
@tontoiam,
Wellllll...I never thought of it that way
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2014 04:00 pm
Quote:
Panzade profile says: I have spent the last 24 years learning my craft, playing music professionally , doing volunteer work, getting married for a couple of years, getting a divorce

So why'd she divorce you mate?..Wink
0 Replies

tontoiam

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2014 04:01 pm
@panzade,
If I understand correctly. No. I've been pretty open about I admitting to being homosexual. If anything my parents are strongly against the idea. They would rather have me murdered than cover it up. As far as I admiring myself. I find it difficult to admire myself when I'm suffering mentally. Have suffered my entire life. Life is about creating yourself. How can I admire myself when I feel unsure of how to be. Have felt that way my entire life. Some say they feel they have to walk on egg shells around me. I say. I've felt that way all my life and continue to feel that way. 24/7. It is difficult for me. This life. Mentally. My life is nothing but a mental situation.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2014 04:25 pm
Quote:
Tonto said: I admitting to being homosexual. If anything my parents are strongly against the idea

Parents always find fault with anything their kids do, for example when I used to kick a little ball around in the back yard my mother would call it my "mad half hour", and when I used to bring model kits home my dad would say "huh, been wasting your money again!"
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2014 04:31 pm
@tontoiam,
I hear ya.

Although I would be lying if I said that I know how how you feel.

I went through a decade where I gave up on life; all my accomplishments went to ****. All my credit accounts went delinquent.

I saw a therapist, I took Zoloft.

But in the end I had to wrestle with my depression mano a mano.
It's been a long long battle.
tontoiam

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2014 04:41 pm
@panzade,
What are you doing.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2014 06:14 pm
@panzade,
I know I must resist the temptation to respond to all his posts. But some just can't be ignored.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2014 07:52 pm
@neologist,
As much as I love you, he/she can be ignored. Life is too short to waste your time on frustrating nonsense, waste your time on fun nonsense.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2014 10:41 pm
@neologist,
Pax vobiscum