US/EU paying Ukranian rioters

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 06:28 am
http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2014/02/17/us-eu-paying-ukrainian-rioters-protesters-paul-craig-roberts/

Quote:

....A number of confirmations have come in from readers that Washington is fueling the violent protests in Ukraine with our taxpayer dollars. Washington has no money for food stamps or to prevent home foreclosures, but it has plenty of money with which to subvert Ukraine.

One reader wrote: “My wife, who is of Ukrainian nationality, has weekly contact to her parents and friends in Zhytomyr [NW Ukraine]. According to them, most protesters get an average payment of 200-300 grivna, corresponding to about 15-25 euro. As I additionally heard, one of the most active agencies and ‘payment outlets’ on EU side is the German ‘Konrad Adenauer Stiftung’, being closely connected to the CDU, i.e. Mrs. Merkel’s party.”....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 627 • Replies: 4
No top replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 07:35 am
@gungasnake,
Bullshit.
gungasnake

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 10:26 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Want to understand what's going on in the Ukraine? A couple of simple Google searches on "Ukraine Monsanto" and/or "Ukraine Soros" will suffice for most people...
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 10:59 am
@gungasnake,
Don't need to. Once you bring Paul Craig Roberts into the picture all fact leaves the field. He offers anecdote from unidentified or uncorroborated "witnesses". Bull **** stands.

Funny you mention Monsanto who got their leash cut starting under Ronald Reagan, whose lapdog Roberts was. I went through his site and all he is is a big undocumented bombast of opinion.
Lordyaswas

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 12:20 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Comrade Gunga is probably one of his researchers.
0 Replies