Facebook used to be a rose, now a thorn

iamsg

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2014 09:06 am
A damn letter to FACEBOOK TEAM.
Dear Facebook Team,
I think you have treated me and many other users very badly unfair and absurb. As for my own case, i have been troubled many times due to your attitude , which I have had no idea what I had done wrong to be treated like that.
And the past putting aside, let bygones be bygones but the recent happening to day to me was really insane, i did not do anything that looked or appeared suspicious that you gotta think I was some kind of robot or spam, scammer...I was in the middle of posting some photos and chatting with my friend in Texas then you got me out with no reason only saying that I needed to login again(?) and then I logged in again, you told me to took some chatcha to confirm I was not a robot and then you kept on torturing me by asking me to write down my email address to prove that the facebook account was mine, then it was my cell phone number and then I followed your instruction sending and resending my number to get your confirmation code in hopelessness. (?) Finally, I got to google to find out and many ppl showed me to do some methods to get answer from you but just in vain. I then write you a note telling my problem you had caused, yes, no one but you and you then told me that it was unable to help me unless I provide some personal documents ( if other ppl had not told me what to do, then i would be kept waiting for hours and eventually you then said it was impossible to assist me unless I reply your mail with an attachments of my Identifications, which I did as requested ( though very irritated and frustratedly)and after 5 hours of waiting, after writing you 3 times, you still are nowhere to assist.
You are well known and successful like you are today is thanks to billions of users of your site and I am one of them, but instead of appreciate us, now you turn out to turn your back to us and our asking you to help us for the problem you yourself casued sarcastically.
In short, i did and often do nothing wrong or things against your policy or rules, why you make hard on me and so many other facebook users from time to time? If it comes from technique matter out of your reach or control, it then is ok but you purposedly do it, now will you please return what belongs to me: My facebook account. As according to my bio, you can see that i am a decent man who use social net for communicating with friends, helping friends and others, i would not do anything that violate the law or harm/abuse/misuse anything/ anyone. You could have a review on my page and see what have been going on between my facebook friends and me, you will find out if it is true.
Best regards, VIETNAM FEB 18, 2014
kongkenk

By the way, your so called Help page helps us nothing, most fb users gotta google to find help for their problem,which ironically come from you_ I mean you try to make it hard on ppl who make you rich and well known like you are today.
Clear proof? many times in the past you caused problems, either asking me why logging in from IE/ Chrome/ Smart phones..etc and asking me to prove that it was me and fair enough, I did to get along. but then, the next week or next month, that happens out of the blue..Today, when i was chatting and posting some photos on my page, i suddenly was kicked out my own page for no reason, then the page( YOU) asked me to login again, then again..then you asked to follow your instruction to get the confirmation code, which i gotta resend and resend, nothing happen as you " promised" me to have in 5 mins and hours and hours waiting for the code just in vain..Then finally I googled and the others told me to do other method, one of them was writing to you, i did and i got your answer saying that it was impossible for me to log in unless I agree to provide my ID together such as my birth certificate, my marriage certificate, my passport, my driver license...Oh Dear, It looked like i become some criminal..But I obeyed and did as you asked then only for nothing..What a bumer! Now it seems you do not care if someone got trouble..and it is not technical matter but you did it in purpose, which to me look like no reason= I was in the middle of happily chatting with my female friend and posting some nature photos for my friends to see and I became criminal, getting kicked out of my own house( page) OUT OF THE BLUE!
Oh, did i tell you I even got kicked out of my page because a very ridiculous reason: tagging my closed friend(s) or tagging my own comunity page, then you asked me to rpove this, prove that looked like to me you were asking me why i tagging my closed friend on the picture I posted, what rule, regulations or law was that? we are your users and you give us the freedom to creat our own page and we are not allowed to do that simple thing?

jespah

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2014 09:10 am
You might have spyware. Have you tried checking for that? Can't hurt even if a scan finds nothing.

Oh, and another thing - you're not Facebook's target user group. Advertisers are.
0 Replies