encouraging answers from the bible
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 8 • Views: 2,214 • Replies: 30

jcboy

Reply Fri 31 Jan, 2014 08:59 pm
@letthebibleanswerit,
hmmm well good luck with finding truth and bible quotes.
letthebibleanswerit

Reply Fri 31 Jan, 2014 09:06 pm
@jcboy,
well just wondering do you have any questions concerning the bible I would like to help answer them from the bible @jcboy
jcboy

Reply Fri 31 Jan, 2014 09:13 pm
@letthebibleanswerit,
Okay what the hell does this one mean?

12. Deut. 25:11When two men are fighting and the wife of one of them intervenes to drag her husband clear of his opponent, if she puts out her hand and catches hold of the man by his privates, you must cut off her hand and show her no mercy.
letthebibleanswerit

Reply Fri 31 Jan, 2014 09:13 pm
@letthebibleanswerit,
I know a lot of people wonder will war and suffering ever end? War continues to claim untold numbers of human lives. All of us have been touched by human suffering. The bible teaches that God foretells a time when he will establish peace earth wide. Under his Kingdom, a heavenly government, people will not “learn war anymore.” Instead they will “beat their swords into plowshares.” (Isaiah 2:4) God will bring an end to all injustice and suffering. The bible promises that God will wipe out every tear from their eyes and death will be no more neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore the former things has passed away.” Revelation 21:3,4
0 Replies

letthebibleanswerit

Reply Fri 31 Jan, 2014 09:17 pm
@jcboy,
Strict justice was enforced by the law of talion or retaliation, like for like, where injuries were deliberately inflicted. (De 19:21) There is at least one recorded instance of the execution of this penalty. (Jg 1:6, 7) But the judges had to determine on the basis of the evidence whether the crime was deliberate or was due to negligence or accident, and so forth. An exception to the law of retaliation was the law dealing with a situation in which a woman tried to help her husband in a fight by grabbing hold of the privates of the other man. In this case, instead of her reproductive organs being destroyed, her hand was to be amputated. (De 25:11, 12) This law demonstrates God’s regard for the reproductive organs. Also, since the woman was owned by a husband, this law mercifully took into consideration the right of the husband to have children by his wife.
jcboy

Reply Fri 31 Jan, 2014 09:19 pm
@letthebibleanswerit,
letthebibleanswerit wrote:

Also, since the woman was owned by a husband, this law mercifully took into consideration the right of the husband to have children by his wife.

tell that one to your mother.
edgarblythe

Reply Fri 31 Jan, 2014 09:22 pm
Holy Crap.
letthebibleanswerit

Reply Fri 31 Jan, 2014 09:22 pm
@jcboy,
Jehovah is a loving God he wants us to enjoy life on earth, just keep his commandments and obey him everything will be just fine, Im not trying to argue with you just simply provide comfort and encouragement from the scriptures, would you like to know anything else?
letthebibleanswerit

Reply Fri 31 Jan, 2014 09:23 pm
@edgarblythe,
ehh? whats the matter?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 31 Jan, 2014 09:26 pm
He loves us enough to cut off our hands for minor infractions? No thank you.
letthebibleanswerit

Reply Fri 31 Jan, 2014 09:28 pm
@edgarblythe,
may I ask whats your religion
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Fri 31 Jan, 2014 09:35 pm
@letthebibleanswerit,

would you like to know anything else?

Yes, how do you keep them from knocking on your door at 8am on a Sunday morning besides turning the hose on them?
letthebibleanswerit

Reply Fri 31 Jan, 2014 09:36 pm
well im logging off now just a little comfort to you all please come to know God he is real and all you have to do is obey his commandments Isaiah 48:17 and 18 take the time to read that and also 1john 4:8, agape*
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 31 Jan, 2014 09:38 pm
adios
letthebibleanswerit

Reply Fri 31 Jan, 2014 09:39 pm
@edgarblythe,
with love my friend, until next time
jcboy

Reply Fri 31 Jan, 2014 09:42 pm
@letthebibleanswerit,

with love my friend, until next time

I an hardly wait Razz
letthebibleanswerit

Reply Fri 31 Jan, 2014 09:45 pm
@jcboy,
simply say im not interested and never will be that way you want waste their time nor your time.
letthebibleanswerit

Reply Fri 31 Jan, 2014 09:45 pm
@jcboy,
lol well if you want to talk more about the bible I can stay
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Fri 31 Jan, 2014 09:46 pm
@letthebibleanswerit,
That doesn't work in Florida, you have to dose the crackers with the garden hose.