do you want to know the truth?

letthebibleanswerit

Reply Fri 31 Jan, 2014 09:50 pm
@jcboy,
may I ask you this, if you had something so valuable that it can save people lives would you keep it all to yourself or share it with others, truly you would share it with others so that's what the yare trying to do just like God doesn't desire anyone to be destroyed neither do true Christians, Jehovah Witnesses.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 31 Jan, 2014 10:58 pm
Every Christian denomination and sect such as Mormons, Baptists, Methodists, Catholics, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Rapturists, Pentecostals etc think THEY and only THEY are true Christians, so how do we know which one is the true one?
0 Replies

Pearlylustre

Reply Sat 1 Feb, 2014 12:53 am
@letthebibleanswerit,
Please explain why you think we should listen to this advice:
Wives should be subordinate to their husbands as to the Lord. Ephesians 5:22
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Sat 1 Feb, 2014 01:34 am
@letthebibleanswerit,
Quote:
may I ask you this, if you had something so valuable that it can save people lives would you keep it all to yourself or share it with others, truly you would share it with others so that's what the yare trying to do just like God doesn't desire anyone to be destroyed neither do true Christians, Jehovah Witnesses.

On the contrary, only those who are uncertain of the value of their beliefs will be pre-occupied with self valediction. Those who are comfortable with their beliefs have no need to engage in futile proselytism. History shows that all cults and religions have a finite shelf life. You have a vested interest in denial, but deep down you are aware that your particular version will end up as just another footnote in some future history textbook.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 1 Feb, 2014 02:03 am
I'm missing a couple of pairs of socks. Can you tell me what the bible says about that?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 1 Feb, 2014 02:05 am
I'd also like someone to explain to me why, when a woman's nose and vagina are lined with exactly the same mucous membranes I've never known of a woman to get boogers in her coochie.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 1 Feb, 2014 06:22 am
I am always bemused when the bible thumpers show up to "splain it all to us. It's like some bizarre parlor trick--"See, i can rationalize any of this insuame BS!" Self-delusion knows no bounds, and that includes those who think we would really care.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 1 Feb, 2014 06:45 am
@jcboy,
Send them down the DMV.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sun 2 Feb, 2014 12:28 am
Knock knock . . . .
Smileyrius

Reply Sun 2 Feb, 2014 04:02 am
@neologist,