Child Support

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2014 12:35 pm
What do I do before going to court for Child Support if the father had his 1st child's mother file for support just so I wouldn't get that much money?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,029 • Replies: 3
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2014 12:41 pm
@Honestmother1,
That's not your problem. It has nothing to do with your child's support.

He might have to get another job - Ha Ha.

Stop listening to him and listen to what the court says.

sicktodeath

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2014 05:04 pm
@PUNKEY,
I have a question. I am new to this forum
0 Replies

sicktodeath

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2014 05:09 pm
I have a question about child support I am hoping someone can answer. Its a little long winded but, I had custody of my nearly 18 year old son up until this past Aug. when he decided he wanted to live with his father in another state. I had always received child support up until then and now he is trying to get child support from me. Completely unethical.. lots of details to cover there. Mean while, I had a court date 2 weeks ago and sent a letter and a copy of the current temporary order and attempted top contest jurisdiction. They sent a letter back with a new court date and said I can choose to attend and they will hear the facts that he presents. My question is can I send another letter with financial info and pertinent information or do I have to go to court? I can not afford to travel. I requested a telephonic hearing and was told they do not do that!?
0 Replies