Which is more likely, theism or atheism?

JimmyJ

Reply Wed 25 Dec, 2013 12:33 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
In other words pantheism? lol
JimmyJ

Reply Wed 25 Dec, 2013 12:34 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
If you are going to say that one is more likely than the other...you have to quantify the both, Jimmy...no matter what that particular definition says.

But you can't...and your assertion that one is more likely than the other is an unfounded, unsubstantiated assertion that you know holds no water...so continue to post repeats as often as you like...and I will continue to address them.

likelihood: the state or fact of something's being likely

^hm... Don't see anything about figures or quantification in there.
Nice try, Frank. You have failed once again. Stick to golf and poker.

If you keep avoiding my statement, I'll keep reposting it. Please look a few pages back to see my evidence for why atheism is more likely in the world we live in.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 25 Dec, 2013 12:36 pm
@anonymously99,
anonymously99 wrote:

Hi Frank Apisa.

Hi. Merry Christmas. I got lots of great presents from Santa...or at least, Santa was the name signed on the tags.

One of my favorites: A dozen very bright lime golf balls...the kind are easier to follow in flight than standard whites.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 25 Dec, 2013 12:38 pm
@JimmyJ,
Not exactly...pantheism maintains the same folklorist idea of an agent God just like common monotheistic religions have, the idea of "Gaia" being the typical example...in turn I meant a more abstract mathematical vision of its unifying factor, as far away as possible from a personnel agent.
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Wed 25 Dec, 2013 01:04 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Nice of you to share, Frank Apisa. I like to listen to the water drip/leak from the bathroom faucet.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 25 Dec, 2013 02:16 pm
@anonymously99,
anonymously99 wrote:

Nice of you to share, Frank Apisa. I like to listen to the water drip/leak from the bathroom faucet.

I kinda guessed that. You sound like someone who would find that interesting.
anonymously99

Reply Wed 25 Dec, 2013 02:23 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
Quote:
anonymously99 wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:

I'm not sure if I should verbally agree with you on something I feel you and I both know I find interesting.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 25 Dec, 2013 02:24 pm
@anonymously99,
anonymously99 wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:
Quote:
anonymously99 wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:

I'm not sure if I should verbally agree with you on something I feel you and I both know I find interesting.

Whatever you meant to say.....okay by me.
0 Replies