0
   

What animal would you be?

 
 
InTraNsiTiOn
 
  1  
Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 10:50 am
supposively it lasts 30 minutes
0 Replies
 
cjhsa
 
  1  
Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 11:17 am
The wolf is my guiding spirit. Always was.
0 Replies
 
Region Philbis
 
  1  
Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 11:28 am
~~~~~~ pigs just wanna have fun ~~~~~~
http://www.funnybacon.com/images/flying_pig.jpg
0 Replies
 
kickycan
 
  1  
Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 12:25 pm
30 minutes? All the women I've been with would consider that to be a quick one. He he he . . .
0 Replies
 
cavfancier
 
  1  
Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 12:28 pm
Pigs also have corkscrew shaped penises, for anyone who's into that sort of thing.
0 Replies
 
Equus
 
  1  
Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 12:31 pm
I'd be an elephant, 'cause, hey, free peanuts at the zoo. And if anybody yells at me, I'd step on him. And with the improved memory I could remember where I left my car keys (although I couldn't use them anymore).
Possible drawback: may have to become a Republican.
0 Replies
 
cjhsa
 
  1  
Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 12:42 pm
Give the elephant a lobotomy and you could remain a Democrat... Wink And you wouldn't have to worry about finding the keys to the car you can't drive anyway.

Don't get too upset with me Equus, just pulling your chain a bit. As I've said before, you're one of the funniest posters here at A2K.
0 Replies
 
kickycan
 
  1  
Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 12:45 pm
How about a whale? You get to swim leisurely all day and night, eat seafood, and you have a ten foot penis!
0 Replies
 
Equus
 
  1  
Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 12:47 pm
The LAST guy that pulled my chain got STEPPED on.

(actually, I am a Republican- I just think they are funnier than Democrats. You'll occasionally see me make fun of Democrats too)
0 Replies
 
cjhsa
 
  1  
Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 01:19 pm
Ouch! Equus, you're standing on my....hey, I thought I was a wolf, but I must be...a whale!
0 Replies
 
gustavratzenhofer
 
  1  
Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 03:11 pm
Quote:
How about a whale? You get to swim leisurely all day and night, eat seafood, and you have a ten foot penis!


Ok, ok, kickycan... I've got a weight problem. And I like to swim.

I don't go around talking about you behind your back.

(and just for the record, it's only nine feet)
0 Replies
 
doglover
 
  1  
Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 03:16 pm
stand up for pessimism wrote:
supposively it lasts 30 minutes



I'm suffering from pig envy. Crying or Very sad

kicky...what's ya doing Saturday night? I'm free, for about 30 minutes or so. :wink:
0 Replies
 
cavfancier
 
  1  
Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 03:16 pm
9 feet eh, that's one small pool for a whale, but an impressive urination. Given that the average male whale has a 10 ft. penis, the female whale must have a vagina worthy of spelunking.
0 Replies
 
gustavratzenhofer
 
  1  
Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 03:29 pm
I knew somehow Cav would work vagina and spelunking into the same sentence.

I glanced at my watch, and waited. The minutes passed.

And then at approximately 4:16 p.m. Cav's name surfaced on the thread.

A quick glance at his text proved my suspicions correct -- vagina and spelunking were prominently displayed.

Thanks for coming through for me Cav.
0 Replies
 
kickycan
 
  1  
Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 03:31 pm
doglover wrote:
stand up for pessimism wrote:
supposively it lasts 30 minutes



I'm suffering from pig envy. Crying or Very sad

kicky...what's ya doing Saturday night? I'm free, for about 30 minutes or so. :wink:


I'll meet you in the A2K broom closet at midnight. :wink:
0 Replies
 
doglover
 
  1  
Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 04:26 pm
kickycan wrote:
doglover wrote:
stand up for pessimism wrote:
supposively it lasts 30 minutes



I'm suffering from pig envy. Crying or Very sad

kicky...what's ya doing Saturday night? I'm free, for about 30 minutes or so. :wink:


I'll meet you in the A2K broom closet at midnight. :wink:


kicky...I'm so excited we're going to sweep together!!!
0 Replies
 
plainoldme
 
  1  
Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2004 01:29 pm
Cows and elephants are my favorite animals but I don't think I'd like to be a cow. A career as a nursing mother!!! So, I guess I'd be an elephant.
0 Replies
 
coluber2001
 
  1  
Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2004 01:41 pm
I'd be an otter in a spring-fed river in Florida. What a blast. Where do I sign up?
0 Replies
 
Aldistar
 
  1  
Reply Mon 10 May, 2004 08:24 pm
plainoldme wrote:
Cows and elephants are my favorite animals but I don't think I'd like to be a cow. A career as a nursing mother!!! So, I guess I'd be an elephant.


don't forget that an elephant is pregnant for two years then has to give birth to a..well...an elephant. No thanks!

can the animal be mythical? If so I would be a pegasus, run with the herd and fly free!
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

 
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 03/04/2021 at 07:14:24