• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 5 • Views: 3,468 • Replies: 11
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 21 Jan, 2014 07:29 am
@chai2,
A great American philosopher had predicted this dilemma when he wrote, "Mmm, Mmm, Toasty." She should either look for a nearby Quiznos to get her lunch or see if her medical insurance would allow her to see a Freudian style therapist on a weekly basis.
spendius

Reply Tue 21 Jan, 2014 08:08 am
@tsarstepan,
The dilemma tsar is that the larger the size the more it hampers when chasing wild beasts and it also comes to the interested attention of rivals. The small one is good at chasing wild beasts and begets no rivals and there are advantages in that for a lady of education and erudition.

Very little of human evolution has occurred in the last thousand years.

If Lexington Steele were to try catching a reindeer, for example, he would throw himself off his feet sideways after a few strides. Centrifugal forces being what they are.

I don't suppose I need describe the advantages to a lady of small ones, or maybe I should say less big ones, because they are all too familiar to most of us. The large one has one advantage but it is rather short-lived and not worth swapping for the monopoly advantages of small ones which last for what might as well be eternity.

The dilemma is solved by having a small one under the cosh and talking about big ones with sly hints, innuendos, giggles and meaningful expressions, at coffee mornings and other delicate social occasions, or being flat out, in your face with it, which is, as one might expect, a rather pointed signifier of lower-class tastes and aesthetic susceptibilities.

On the evolutionary field of view it is obvious that woman-kind made the choice with a sort of "on the one hand, or then on the other hand" perspective and, taking everything into account, perfected the correct size on what is now the average size. Like with rhino tusks.

In view of the obvious fact that chai has invited us to do some talking about the matter in hand, do you think I would have provided her with a more exciting day if I had edited "large ones" and "small ones" to "big dicks" and "little willies"? Or even "stonkeroonies" and "dangly bits".

I would value your advice. As Karl Marx so wittily said "How a woman makes her living will influence her whole way of life". He said "man" actually but he was a misogynist.
spendius

Reply Tue 21 Jan, 2014 08:16 am
@spendius,
And because of the deterioration of elasticated objects with continued stretching the big ones are self-defeating after a while.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Tue 21 Jan, 2014 08:21 am
@spendius,
Karl Marx and Lexington Steele in one post, Spendimus?

bravo...
chai2

Reply Tue 21 Jan, 2014 08:37 am
@Rockhead,
Funny, I thought about this thread just the other day.

I'd been running all over town on errands, and my last stop was food shopping.

I realized I was really hungry, so stopped at a subway I'd never been to before for a bite.

Realizing the 6 inch sub always left me unsatisfied, and since it'd been a really long time since I'd eaten, I got the 12 inch tuna sub.

Wouldn't you know it, this was the only subway left that put a decent amount of ingredients on their subs. The 6 inch one was more than enough when prepared properly, and I was left with the other 6 inches to take home.

I still think they should have a 9 inch option.
Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 21 Jan, 2014 08:42 am
@chai2,
I think you'll find that the six inch will naturally become the nine inch come the warmer weather.
Rockhead

Reply Tue 21 Jan, 2014 08:45 am
@Lordyaswas,
whew...

I thought you were gonna suggest she rub it a little.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 21 Jan, 2014 09:10 am
@chai2,
Quote:
Realizing the 6 inch sub always left me unsatisfied, and since it'd been a really long time since I'd eaten, I got the 12 inch tuna sub.

You could have had two 6 inchers chai. As I have been led to understand it two 6 inchers have advantages which one 12 incher doesn't. One might be eating one whilst contemplating the other on the plate knowing it was still to come.

0 Replies

chai2

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2014 01:21 pm
I just realized, Jimmy Johns has 8 inch subs.

I just had one and it was perfect.
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2014 01:35 pm
@chai2,
((sigh)) There ain't no Jimmy Johns in NYC. Seen the commercial too often as well.Crying or Very sad
chai2

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2014 02:27 pm
@tsarstepan,
They're great.

I had a Vito, and a bought Wally a Gargantuan for his dinner.

I'd never been to this location, and it was a pretty big one. There were, um, let's see 4 people I think in the sandwich making line, slinging the cold cuts and peppers.

When I started giving the cashier my order, the first guy in the sandwich line was leaning over, so he could hear my order, so I spoke it directly to him. I laughed and said "Wow, you can't wait, you're ready."

He said "I'm always ready." Shocked Very Happy

Besides the sandwich makers, all the delivery drivers where running in and out. They must give these people puppy uppers at the beginning of their shifts. At a lot of the locations, it's like they're playing a game with each other to see how fast they can make a good sandwich. It's especially funny when the guys at that location look like slackers, but they're hauling ass....Dude...where's the capicola?

With all that action though, they always make you feel welcome, greeting you when you come in, no matter how busy they are.

Jimmy Johns rules.
0 Replies