Jews and Muslims are getting closer.

Andred

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2013 07:28 am
I was bewildered when I first heard about the possibility Jews and Arabs will probably share al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem. Throughout the years it's been considered the biggest Muslim shrine. Now fancy that the bill allowing Jews to pray "at designated time" in Al-Aqsa was discussed in the Knesset!
I bet you Jews and Muslims are now joining their strength to subdue whole world and Europe in particular! That's what I think presently. Have you ever heard that here in France Muslims have recently robbed, killed or raped a Jew? I guess it's just taboo for Muslims living here.
I bet you when Muslims and Jews start praying in the same mosques here that will be really bad sign for the true French! That'll be the start of our end!
Perhaps when both Jews and Muslims reach their goal of subduing Europe and making it free of 'European aborigines' they'll again start to sort it out with each other. But now they are getting closer with each passing day!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 957 • Replies: 1

jespah

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2013 07:39 am
Man, you just threw all your prejudices into a Cuisinart and hit frappé.
0 Replies