USA administration wants to disarm American people thru international treaties.

Leofff

Reply Tue 15 Oct, 2013 06:51 am
I'm worried at the direction this country, USA, is now being lead on! Complete ban and confiscation of all small arms with the citizens of the USA is the sweetest dream of George Soros and Michael Bloomberg. Once our administration sign some international treaties with some foreign state and organizations on ban on small arms, we'll stop living by our Constitution. But those shady strategists (Soros and Bloomberg and their like), they don't care a bit. They are actually number one in our political hierarchy, not president Obama and his secretary of State Hilary Clinton! And they are all scared of armed American people! That's it!
I bet you we will wake up one day and they'll tell us we have no right to defend ourselves with our own arms, which has been guaranteed by our Constitution so far! Further they'll confiscate the arms we've got under the pretext of cracking down on the illicit trading in arms by some international terrorists.
And my big worry is that we are going to witness more bloody cases with public shooters in the streets, in the shopping malls and other crowdy places! Needless to say, many of them will be just provocations to instigate more hysteria in the society and make it ready to embrace new laws!
Soros and our administration he has as a puppet in his hands are scary of American revolution and American people able to defend the right for freedom with the arms in the hands! That's why they want just to disarm American people, I think.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,180 • Replies: 3
No top replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 15 Oct, 2013 07:07 am

The NRA will not allow the treaty to be ratified.

There will be some other gun news this morning if we're lucky.

Fingers crossed.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2013 02:12 pm
The OBAMA Admin wants to disarm Primate-Americans!
RABEL222

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2013 05:14 pm
@tsarstepan,
Thank God they have started somewhere!!!
0 Replies