School Uniforms Get Shorter

hingehead

Mon 14 Oct, 2019 08:13 pm
@harpazo,
You're an idiot - and I don't like to descend to that level of abuse - but reposting the same reply to three different posters does not suggest you have great level of comprehension.

The problem is not skin - should they wear burqhas? If not what is the 'correct amount of skin'? If a girl shows another half inch more than what you say is 'correct' does she deserve to be assaulted?

The problem is the molesters - can you not see that? Also the fact that you ogle school girls, when you are: "Seeking an Asian girlfriend. I am 54. Single. Lover."

Seriously, your take on this suggests your projecting your own desires.
harpazo

Mon 14 Oct, 2019 08:36 pm
@hingehead,
I'm an idiot, huh? What are you? I simple post runs amok. I did not ask you to find a line integral.
hingehead

Mon 14 Oct, 2019 10:19 pm
@harpazo,
Mate, you're replying to a post I made SIX YEARS AGO. Your definition of 'amok' needs work.

But I'm asking you to define that 'fine line integral' because you claim the issue is the skin they are showing is the problem yet you won't define what the correct amount of skin is. If you haven't processed your idea to even that level then it's really not much of an idea. Which was the essential point I was trying to get across.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Mon 14 Oct, 2019 10:20 pm
@harpazo,
harpazo wrote:

I'm an idiot, huh? What are you? I simple post runs amok.

If I could decipher anything you post maybe I would respond. But in the meantime, give those little girls a break....they want to look 'hip', nobody tears off the low hanging jeans that boys wear and rapes them. Unless you know something I don't know............If you do, Shame on you≥
0 Replies

chai2

Tue 15 Oct, 2019 12:20 am
@harpazo,
harpazo wrote:

It is happening in NYC. In the summertime, teen girls wear very revealing clothes. I cannot believe what my eyes can see. Where are the parents? No wonder so many teen girls are rape vicims.
harpazo

Tue 15 Oct, 2019 12:52 am
@chai2,
It is true anyway. Walking around wearing a little skirt and a thong only attracts molesters and perverted society at its best. I am not saying that school girls need to dress like they did back in 19th century. This post is about making known the fact that children, teenagers should not reveal skin by wearing a skirt above the knee. It is inappropriate, unprofessional and welcomes the worst society has to offer.
hingehead

Tue 15 Oct, 2019 12:57 am
@harpazo,
I found your twitter account https://twitter.com/EastCoastIndia/status/1183572990010675200
0 Replies

hingehead

Tue 15 Oct, 2019 01:02 am
@harpazo,
How do you feel about beaches?

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f8/60/b6/f860b61d2c153797463584d632f2a9ce.jpg

Your abject inability to place the blame where it lies frankly amazes me.
chai2

Tue 15 Oct, 2019 01:13 am
@harpazo,
harpazo wrote:

It is true anyway. Walking around wearing a little skirt and a thong only attracts molesters and perverted society at its best. I am not saying that school girls need to dress like they did back in 19th century. This post is about making known the fact that children, teenagers should not reveal skin by wearing a skirt above the knee. It is inappropriate, unprofessional and welcomes the worst society has to offer.

So you not only did say something about raping girls, and that it's their fault that some men have no self control.

They're just asking for it.

harpazo

Tue 15 Oct, 2019 06:34 am
@hingehead,
Big difference between the beach and revealing skin on the subway, for example. As a parent, I am shocked at the lack.of concern of the members here who have responded by making me look like the bad guy. Obviously, I do not expect females in general to wear a coat at the beach.
I live in NYC, specifically the Bronx ghetto. I have seen men over 30 whistling at Catholic high school girls on Decatur Avenue at dismissal time. It is quite a display of perversion.
harpazo

Tue 15 Oct, 2019 06:37 am
@chai2,
I give up! Let's now try to find the derivative of sinx • cos x • tan x. This school girl uniform post is too complicated for able2know.org.
0 Replies

jespah

Tue 15 Oct, 2019 06:49 am
@harpazo,
I bet you've seen men not whistling at those girls. It's not 100%, right?

So if those guys can keep their opinions to themselves, then I dare say other fully grown men should be able to as well.

Or are underage girls responsible for the behaviors of fully grown men, and expected to be more mature than them at all times?
0 Replies

Linkat

Tue 15 Oct, 2019 06:53 am
@harpazo,
harpazo wrote:

I live in NYC, specifically the Bronx ghetto. I have seen men over 30 whistling at Catholic high school girls on Decatur Avenue at dismissal time. It is quite a display of perversion.

Yes it is - really sad and sick that grown men are whistling at teenagers. Not to mention scary. To me this is the issue with these men who by the way could likely have a teenage daughter or niece themselves. Really twisted.
Linkat

Tue 15 Oct, 2019 06:58 am
As an aside but related - there is this new store (I guess there are several throughout the country) called Brandy Melville. They cater to teens and they only carry one size small - which actually works well for my girls.

Any way we went in there the other day - and pretty much 90% of the skirts were the school uniform look (but shorter) - and some of the tops similar - but again smaller and shorter.

Since my daughter wears a school uniform that is the last thing she would want to wear outside of school. Although her skirt does need to be a certain length and she certainly could not be displaying her belly at school.

So this is a fashion trend (the shorter skirts) and may not be exclusive to those attending any sort of private or public school that requires uniforms where the length needs to be longer.
harpazo

Tue 15 Oct, 2019 08:29 am
@Linkat,
Ever seen TO CATCH A PREDATOR? The scary thing to keep in mind about that show is the fact that more than 90% of the men who drive for more than 2 hours to meet who they think is a 13 year old girl are prominent members of society: doctors, college professors, pastors, pilots, bridge engineers, military recruiters, bank loan officers, etc. What is the first question they ask the teen decoy? Can you please put on your SCHOOL UNIFORM? GET IT? Maybe I'm not that crazy, huh?
0 Replies

harpazo

Tue 15 Oct, 2019 08:34 am
@Linkat,
Your girls? You are a dad. I am a dad, too. My son is 21 but it makes no difference. I worried about him growing up in NYC. Public schools hire the people we fear mostly: CHILD MOLESTERS, who break into the system through the cracks and red tape. I am a former per diem teacher. I have tons of stories of teachers that have been arrested for crossing the line in a classroom, gym (after school hours), tutoring hall, etc.
Linkat

Tue 15 Oct, 2019 08:36 am
@harpazo,
I am not a dad - I am a mom.
harpazo

Tue 15 Oct, 2019 08:39 am
@Linkat,
God bless you always.
0 Replies

chai2

Tue 15 Oct, 2019 08:50 am
@harpazo,
harpazo wrote:

I have seen men over 30 whistling at Catholic high school girls on Decatur Avenue at dismissal time. It is quite a display of perversion.

So why are you not you putting the blame on the men over 30 acting in a perverted way?
They are the ones doing something wrong. As you've said, right is right and wrong is wrong.

Why are their own actions not their own responsibility?

Also, what is it about the beach in particular that apparantly gives the men the power to be able to control themselves?
Is it something in the sand?

harpazo

Tue 15 Oct, 2019 10:08 am
@chai2,
Beach = bathing apparel ok.

In places other than the beach = dress up, cover up.

Perverted men are responsible for their own action but removing temptation is a good idea. We want to teach young girls that they are worth more than a nice butt or sexy legs.