School Uniforms Get Shorter

wmwcjr

Mon 30 Dec, 2013 10:13 pm
@wmwcjr,
What a dummy I am! The post I submitted above was directed to hawkeye, not ehbeth. I would trust that would be obvious. I was mad when I posted it; hence, my error. My apologies to ehbeth.
wmwcjr

Mon 30 Dec, 2013 10:26 pm
At the risk of being repetitive, I repeat: The only statement that was being made in this thread was that short skirts don't cause rape. Men were not being denigrated. Hawkeye was highjacking this topic for his own agenda. Reminds me of JTT.
roger

Mon 30 Dec, 2013 10:27 pm
@wmwcjr,
Whether you actually meant to address ehBeth or not, apologies are certainly in order.
wmwcjr

Mon 30 Dec, 2013 10:40 pm
@roger,
You're entitled to your opinion. But I wonder if you apply your rule across the board. Somehow I doubt it. I have a feeling you're got favorites.
roger

Mon 30 Dec, 2013 11:31 pm
@wmwcjr,
Only an ass would fail to apologize for a post like that. I can't say I'm surprised.
0 Replies

roger

Mon 30 Dec, 2013 11:33 pm
@wmwcjr,
wmwcjr wrote:

What a dummy I am! The post I submitted above was directed to hawkeye, not ehbeth. I would trust that would be obvious. I was mad when I posted it; hence, my error. My apologies to ehbeth.

Sorry, I didn't see this post and can't delete the previous
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 01:20 am
@wmwcjr,
Quote:
The only statement that was being made in this thread was that short skirts don't cause rape

a lot of statements have been made, that is one. It is also debatable. Advertising yourself as sexual is always going to result in being responded to sexually, and to the extent that rape has been defined down to unwanted sexual advance short skirts might very well contribute to rape.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 02:52 am
To borrow a well-known line from a well-known movie: I see dead people walk -- er, I mean, I see three little lines of small print that say "User ignored (view)"; and that's all I see here. The "Ignore" feature is such a blessing! Smile It means I don't have to put up with either of you guys ever again. (By the way, I've not been dumb enough to override the "Ignore" function to read these three undoubtedly priceless offerings, which means you have posted in vain.) It also means as long as I don't visit this topic again, I effectively get the last word (as far as my memory is concerned). Razz Have at it, my online personages! Stew in the juices of your own frustration! Razz To borrow a cliche that must be exhausted by now: I couldn't care less. Mr. Green
0 Replies

ossobuco

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 09:35 am
@wmwcjr,
I think you've addressed that to the wrong person.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 09:38 am
@wmwcjr,
wmwcjr wrote:
Hawkeye was highjacking this topic for his own agenda. Reminds me of JTT.

you've got that right.

no harm, no foul on the misdirected post

Happy New Year wmwcjr.
0 Replies

harpazo

Mon 14 Oct, 2019 10:53 am
@Setanta,
You obviously have a reading problem.
0 Replies

harpazo

Mon 14 Oct, 2019 10:56 am
My original post said nothing about rape or even hinted rape in connection to short skirts for school girls. How about a crash course on reading comprehension?
glitterbag

Mon 14 Oct, 2019 11:30 am
@harpazo,
harpazo wrote:

It is happening in NYC. In the summertime, teen girls wear very revealing clothes. I cannot believe what my eyes can see. Where are the parents? No wonder so many teen girls are rape vicims.

Apparently you forgot about this line from 2013.
tsarstepan

Mon 14 Oct, 2019 01:00 pm
@harpazo,
harpazo wrote:

My original post said nothing about rape or even hinted rape in connection to short skirts for school girls. How about a crash course on reading comprehension?

Just go away. You WEREN'T missed these past several years. Your absence was much appreciated.

The following bears repeating.
harpazo wrote:

It is happening in NYC. In the summertime, teen girls wear very revealing clothes. I cannot believe what my eyes can see. Where are the parents? No wonder so many teen girls are rape vicims.

And you misspelled victims.
POST DATED Mon 30 Dec, 2013 03:07 pm
Thanks Glitterbag for pointing it out.
0 Replies

harpazo

Mon 14 Oct, 2019 07:16 pm
@tsarstepan,
Conspiracy in what way? To people like you even the rapture is a conspiracy.
0 Replies

harpazo

Mon 14 Oct, 2019 07:20 pm
@hawkeye10,
God! I am talking about young girls exposing too much skin out in public. Too many molesters out there. This post is about child protection and self-respect. Again, do you think it is right for school uniform skirts to go above the knee? I say no.
0 Replies

harpazo

Mon 14 Oct, 2019 07:22 pm
@Setanta,
Reading comprehension problems? I am talking about young girls exposing too much skin out in public. Too many molesters out there. This post is about child protection and self-respect. Again, do you think it is right for school uniform skirts to go above the knee? I say no.
0 Replies

harpazo

Mon 14 Oct, 2019 07:23 pm
@roger,
Reading comprehension problems? I am talking about young girls exposing too much skin out in public. Too many molesters out there. This post is about child protection and self-respect. Again, do you think it is right for school uniform skirts to go above the knee? I say no. School uniforms in the summertime. Ever heard of summer school?
0 Replies

harpazo

Mon 14 Oct, 2019 07:24 pm
@hingehead,
Reading comprehension problems? I am talking about young girls exposing too much skin out in public. Too many molesters out there. This post is about child protection and self-respect. Again, do you think it is right for school uniform skirts to go above the knee? I say no. People cannot answer a simple question without traveling east, west, north and south.
laughoutlood

Mon 14 Oct, 2019 08:03 pm

Your skirt is lifting up higher
Than it's ever been lifted before
Don't keep it it up
Quell that desire
And keep it down the side forever more

You know your skirt (your skirt keeps lifting up)
Keeps on lifting (skirt keeps lifting up)
Higher (lifting up)
Higher and higher (higher)
I said your skirt (your skirt keeps lifting up)
Keeps on (skirt keeps lifting up)
Lifting up (lifting up)
Higher and higher (higher)

Now once, I was down-thighsing
Disappointment, was my closest friend
But when you came up it soon departed
And you know it never
Showed up down again
0 Replies