Foofie

Mon 2 Dec, 2013 05:09 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

The ultimate goal is for all these weapons to not be used -- the goal is more of a Cold War type of standoff -- but Japan is going to be defended very heavily.

If you say so; however, it is easier to sell weaponry, if it was battle tested.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Mon 2 Dec, 2013 06:35 pm
@Foofie,
I am 49.

Quote:
have you forgotten Iran's big war with Iraq in the 1980's)? You seem to have forgotten who was the aggressor in Israel's past wars.

Have you forgotten that Iraq attacked Iran in the 80's, and that the US (and France) supported Saddam in this war?

Israel today is much more aggressive than it once was. Look what they did to Lebanon a few years back...
Olivier5

Mon 2 Dec, 2013 06:53 pm
@Foofie,
Shia Islam is 1300 yrs old and was never inclined to mass suicide.
coldjoint

Mon 2 Dec, 2013 08:05 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
Shia Islam is 1300 yrs old and was never inclined to mass suicide

You had better look into what are called "twelvers" in Islam, then get back to me.
oralloy

Mon 2 Dec, 2013 08:33 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
Israel today is much more aggressive than it once was. Look what they did to Lebanon a few years back...

Israel was acting entirely in self defense during that war.

Perhaps it was a very aggressive self defense, but rightly so.
Olivier5

Tue 3 Dec, 2013 12:21 pm
@coldjoint,
Yeah, I should go to one if your favorite hate sites to 'inform' myself... Or maybe you could talk to and/or live with Shia people, to see if they love their children too?
Setanta

Tue 3 Dec, 2013 12:27 pm
@oralloy,
You shovel more **** than a hog farmer.
oralloy

Tue 3 Dec, 2013 01:36 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
You shovel more **** than a hog farmer.

I note your usual failure to point out a single fact that I am wrong about.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 3 Dec, 2013 02:33 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
hate sites

Apparently you know what sites I use.

Good. Go to one of them and come back with a hateful comment about Muslims. You will only find what and who they are pulling their **** on.

I will be waiting for that quote.
Olivier5

Tue 3 Dec, 2013 08:02 pm
@coldjoint,
Yeah, hate sites. Where else would you little haters go?
coldjoint

Tue 3 Dec, 2013 08:28 pm
@Olivier5,
Yeah, hate sites. Where else would you little haters go?

You can't preform that simple task I asked you to? Find some hate on those sites. You know some hate besides Islams hate that is reported on.

Should be easy. But by your response you got nothing, and it shows.

Why little? Now you know my sites and my size?
Olivier5

Wed 4 Dec, 2013 12:37 pm
@coldjoint,
Mentally little I mean. Haters tend to have small minds.

You want me to do what exactly? Try and explain yourself clearly for a change.
coldjoint

Wed 4 Dec, 2013 12:53 pm
@Olivier5,
No people that call people haters have the limited mentality and no facts to back their name calling up.

And that was easy enough for a child to understand. Go find one and have them explain to you that I asked you to go to these hate sites and find one hateful comment directed at Islam.
Olivier5

Wed 4 Dec, 2013 01:16 pm
@coldjoint,
I'm not gona do your searching for you, just so you can refresh your bag of cheap hate speech. You can't insult an entire nation and not be a hater.
coldjoint

Wed 4 Dec, 2013 02:08 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
I'm not gona do your searching for you, just so you can refresh your bag of cheap hate speech. You can't insult an entire nation and not be a hater.

You are an idiot and cannot prove or even show me the hate. You know why? It is not there. It is awareness. And if Islam does horrible they should not be held accountable? Get the **** of this thread you have nothing to say.
oralloy

Wed 4 Dec, 2013 02:51 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
I'm not gona do your searching for you,

If you want to accuse him of having gotten something from a hate site, isn't the burden on you to back up your accusation?
coldjoint

Wed 4 Dec, 2013 02:59 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
If you want to accuse him of having gotten something from a hate site, isn't the burden on you to back up your accusations?

How dare you? Don't you the word 'hater' makes him the winner. And taking responsibility for what he has said, that is just unthinkable.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Wed 4 Dec, 2013 03:10 pm
@oralloy,
If I cared enough to prove that coldjoint is a hater relaying hate speech from FrontPage mag and co, I may try and go through his posts to find hateful material borrowed from StormFront, FrontMag or whatever. But I think it's self evident to people of good will that coldjoint is full of hatred.

And he won't accept the evidence anyway. For haters like him, the idea that all _____ (insert your favorite underdog here: Muslims/Jews/Catholics/Blacks/Americans/Italians/French/Liberal/Men/Women/etc...) are bad people is not hate speech, it's their 'truth'.

Therefore it serves no purpose for me to try and prove coldjoint a hater. All he needs to do to prove me wrong is state that he loves Muslims and Iranians dearly... and stop posting hatred-filled posts. Easy enough.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Wed 4 Dec, 2013 03:15 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
You are an idiot and cannot prove or even show me the hate.

You prove me right every time you post. Why would I break a sweat?
coldjoint

Wed 4 Dec, 2013 03:51 pm
@Olivier5,
You said something you refuse to back up. Go the **** away useless one.