The Sperm Bank with a Wallet

Reply Mon 11 Nov, 2013 09:30 am
The children are my priority, the children mean everything to me, the children are my life, and many variations are repeated over and over by women. Only once do I remember a women say that her man came first in her life and they loved their children.

Most of the discussion and advice on this site is about the man and how to have a relationship with him. My impression is that most of the women are cloaking the real issue which is how do a find a sperm bank with a wallet who will contractually commit to financing my mother/child program. Is this true?

tsarstepan

Reply Mon 11 Nov, 2013 09:46 am
@John Allyn,
John Allyn wrote:

Most of the discussion and advice on this site is about the man and how to have a relationship with him. My impression is that most of the women are cloaking the real issue which is how do a find a sperm bank with a wallet who will contractually commit to financing my mother/child program. Is this true?

Wrong on 10,000 levels. Clearly you have an extreme bias and/or an agenda you are trying to force on others here.

There are hundreds (maybe thousands) of discussion threads here regarding relationships from both sides (men and women). Either you are blinded by your own bias against women and that influences what you find here at a2k or you just didn't bother looking in the first place and after seeing one or two threads regarding the proverbial gold digger threads that cause you to troll the forum.

If you are in fact a male and are too stupid/arrogant/proud/religious in regarding to the concept of safe sex and the use of condoms and other forms of contraceptives then what do you expect if you get a woman you are not married to ... pregnant? You only have yourself to blame.

I bet your pissfilled cynicism makes you really attractive and sexy to single women, right?
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 11 Nov, 2013 10:32 am
@John Allyn,
Quote:
Only once do I remember a women say that her man came first in her life and they loved their children.

Then you have selective hearing...as you only hear what your expectations allow yourself to hear. I don't even feel sorry for you. The word misogynist comes to mind.

Quote:
Most of the discussion and advice on this site is about the man and how to have a relationship with him.

Seeing that you only recently joined this site as a member, how could you have become expert so quickly on the various viewpoints expressed on this site?

Smelling the stench of a troll - a misogynistic one at that.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Mon 11 Nov, 2013 12:28 pm
@John Allyn,
If this were true there would be no poor children because women would only have sex with men who are wealthy.
0 Replies