The next shooting with victims among young adults

Stormus

Reply Tue 5 Nov, 2013 07:04 am
As I've heard, the other day a certain gunman in Vallejo, Calif., shot into a group of young adults (abclocal.go.com/kgo/story/section=news/local/east_bay&id=9302826), killing one19-year-old man and wounding seven others.
This brings to mind numerous similar incidents in this country now, eh? And it seems to me in reality most of them were organized not by some crack-brained shooters at all. Most likely some special agents received an order to create a situation when our society will be ready to accept any actions, directed to outright ban on our usage of weapons here!

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 5 Nov, 2013 07:47 am
@Stormus,
Stormus wrote:

As I've heard, the other day a certain gunman in Vallejo, Calif., shot into a group of young adults (abclocal.go.com/kgo/story/section=news/local/east_bay&id=9302826), killing one19-year-old man and wounding seven others.
This brings to mind numerous similar incidents in this country now, eh? And it seems to me in reality most of them were organized not by some crack-brained shooters at all. Most likely some special agents received an order to create a situation when our society will be ready to accept any actions, directed to outright ban on our usage of weapons here!

Wow!

And some people were convinced it couldn't get any goofier here in A2K!
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 5 Nov, 2013 07:47 am
@Stormus,
Stormus wrote:
Most likely some special agents received an order
to create a situation when our society will be ready to accept any actions,
directed to outright ban on our usage of weapons here!
I don t think so. I truly don t,
especially considering the cases wherein the killers have committed suicide.

David
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 5 Nov, 2013 08:05 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank? Who would have thought that Canada has an active propaganda arm to its intelligence community to sow the seeds of discontent in the US.

Proof this blowhard is Canadian:
Stormus wrote:
This brings to mind numerous similar incidents in this country now, eh?

or
Proof that this person very likely forgot to take his medicine:
Stormus wrote:

Most likely some special agents received an order to create a situation when our society will be ready to accept any actions, directed to outright ban on our usage of weapons here!

0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 5 Nov, 2013 08:09 am
Tsar...even David, who is a strong advocate for gun rights, recognizes this mangled "reasoning" for what it is.

I missed that "eh"...and it may have been added by someone with a gripe against Canada rather than by a Canadian!
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 5 Nov, 2013 08:11 am
@Frank Apisa,
I recognized David's reasonable reply and understanding with a thumbs up. Shame his post was knocked down a peg afterwards.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 5 Nov, 2013 08:35 am

Thank u both for your kind words.
I don t know much about Canada,
but I 'm pretty sure that in FBI school,
thay don t tell the "special agents" to commit suicide.

David
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 5 Nov, 2013 08:43 am
@OmSigDAVID,
The Canadian comment was just a facetious one at the OP.
0 Replies