cjhsa

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2008 07:59 am
With Obama and all of his supporters. You're ready to embrace jihad, and I'm ready to take you all on. My army is larger and more powerful than you think. Lock and load.

cjhsa

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2008 08:09 am
http://www.geocities.com/tom_premo/whsold.jpg
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2008 08:30 am
Wow ..... I'm weally skeered!

Y
A
W
N
S
parados

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2008 08:33 am
@cjhsa,
oh look.. its an idiot with a gun who thinks he is backed up by a lot of other idiots with guns...

We should stop pointing at him. He might get upset.
And no giggling either.

he he he....

Ok, now no giggling.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2008 08:34 am
@cjhsa,
The troll is VERY hungry tonight.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2008 08:39 am
@JustBrooke,
Check my "This just made my day thread" Brooke then see if you get my drift.
Gargamel

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2008 09:51 am
Your ******* army? Some bumbling fatasses in the Michigan woods? Everyone in civilization, aka everywhere else, is absolutely shaking with fear.

Bring it, bitch.
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2008 09:57 am
Maybe someone should forward some of this crazy motherfuckers posts to the fbi and the secret service?.....nah maybe Jon Stewart instead....it's a weeks worth of recurring material at least.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2008 09:57 am
@cjhsa,
good luck with that

hopefully it ends up like waco

or better yet jonestown
cjhsa

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2008 10:03 am
@djjd62,
You mean like Chicagoland?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2008 10:05 am
@Gargamel,
Hey, lighten up Garg . . . it's obvious the poor boy is tormented by delusions of adequacy . . .
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2008 10:07 am
You all should be very, very afraid. But not of me.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2008 10:09 am
Oh my, don't worry about that. Nobody here is afraid of you . . .
cjhsa

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2008 10:13 am
@Setanta,
I betcha wake up tonight in the middle of dark-o-clock in a cold sweat, wondering what that strange flickering shadow behind the curtain might be....
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2008 10:19 am
@cjhsa,
cjhsa wrote:

Check my "This just made my day thread" Brooke then see if you get my drift.

I have to leave for campus soon, so not much time to comment. But I take it that you are hoping something can be nailed on Obama's ass from all this.

I will say this though ...... I'm glad this is going down. Sounds to me like this yo-yo deserves to be in jail. Maybe he can be sent to the same prison that the former Illinois Republican Governer is in for all his bribes and corruptive acts.

Corruption is on both sides of the isle. Including Bushies. Nothing new here. They should put em' all in jail. Only problem is, there would not be enough prisons to house em' all. And very few (if any) politicians left standing.

Still....I hope they nail Blago's ass to the wall and toss the key away if he is guilty.
0 Replies

George

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2008 10:36 am
I for one take this very seriously.

There are many in this country who are heeding the call to "lock and load."
They do not consider taking arms against the United States as treason,
because they have disavowed the United States. Do not take them lightly.
Do not think that they will hesitate to kill.
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2008 10:45 am
@George,
and when and if they do... they will be dealt with like all of these white trash rabble are when they act on their delusional ideas...... then we won't have to worry about them.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2008 11:09 am
@George,
I'm with you, George. I think it's quite serious.

cjsha is only one example of this mindset and we've all seen how absolutely obsessed he is about Obama. Multiply him by a few thousand.....

I think it's very scary.
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2008 11:16 am
@boomerang,
CJ would do well to ponder that it was a DEMOCRAT who sent us into WWII....a DEMOCRAT who dropped the bomb on Hiroshima...a DEMOCRAT who escalated Viet Nam...a DEMOCRAT who sent the ATF into Ruby Ridge.....all the manly killing shooting God guns guts And Glory bullshit he gets off on.... and the DEMOCRATS won't hesitate to slaughter people like him and their families in their nasty holes if they pose any sort of serious threat.....so cj..... quit posing would ya?
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2008 11:36 am
Look at what 10 people were able to do in Mumbai. Look at what 19 people were able to do on 9/11.

The Pacific Northwest is home to some white supremist groups that make the KKK look like Bible salesmen. They are truly frightening. I'm sure such groups exist outside of the PNW ......maybe places like Michigan?