TINY bit of red in my underwear. HELP FAST!!!

MaLea14

Reply Sun 3 Nov, 2013 08:27 pm
I'm 14 1/2 and still don't have my first period. 2 days ago I had a TINY bit of red in my undies. Then today I had a pea sized brown glob on the toilet paper when I wiped. What does this mean? Does this mean my first period is coming? I have had all the signs and have been expecting it to come any day for a year and 1/2 or more. I'm 5' 1" and 100 pounds (same height and weight that my mom is right now). I'm not that active. I have been developing beasts for a little less than 3 years, have had discharge for maybe 1 1/ 2 years, I have had "hair down there" for about 1 1/2 years, and I wear a bra size 32/ 34b. I read on many websites even medical websites that if you don't get your first period 2 1/2 to 3 years after you start developing breasts you need to go to the doctor. What does this TINY bit of red mean and little brown glob mean?

Butrflynet

Reply Sun 3 Nov, 2013 10:14 pm
@MaLea14,
How much time and energy have you spent getting to a doctor? Why not get offline and do that rather than posting the same question repeatedly? It will be much more productive and informative for you since we are not doctors.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 3 Nov, 2013 10:27 pm
@MaLea14,
Why on earth are you all agitated about all this - you read websites?
0 Replies

MaLea14

Reply Mon 4 Nov, 2013 09:30 am
@Butrflynet,
My family cant afford a to take me to the doctor
PUNKEY

Reply Mon 4 Nov, 2013 11:47 am
@MaLea14,
Yes, it sounds like you are having pre-periods - slight discharge. Your age is appropriate for this to happen. Can you talk to your mom about it? Tell her you may be starting your period and want to let her know. She can talk to you about what to do now.

If your mom is unavailable, find a female counselor at school or woman from church that you could ask to speak to about a personal matter. You just need an older woman to walk you through this.

Good luck!

0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 6 Nov, 2013 02:52 pm
@MaLea14,
MaLea14 wrote:

My family cant afford a to take me to the doctor

((cough cough)) Medicaid. That's what Medicaid is for. Something tells me this isn't about being able to afford a trip to the doctors.

Are you too embarrassed to talk about this to your parents? Single father or guardian?

And to reiterate what Punkey said:
Quote:
If your mom is unavailable, find a female counselor at school or woman from church that you could ask to speak to about a personal matter. You just need an older woman to walk you through this.

Either way, we can't help you with medical issues. If you actually have a medical problem, asking random strangers online isn't going to help you in the first place. We can't provide cheat codes or quick fixes for you to perform at home. That's not how the body works.

See a medical professional now.
0 Replies